Upfiring?

Biz is UFR scam coin or legit, see it shilled so hard here

def legit, do your own research. its the torrent coin, im holding a lot

I don't know at this point
I personally think it has pretty good fundamentals but I'm not investing in it because it's shilled so much here
try to find a bottom for when you get in

Are you short term hodl? What do you feel this should be valued at by end of Jan?

>trying to commercialize torrents

UFR anonymizes and incentivizes file sharing. It'll keep quality high and files healthily seeded. Nuff said

>tfw still patiently waiting for vTorrent to release its client

private trackers already have it all, fuck off

There's a discord group where all they do is shill this and if you don't shill or bump enough you are kicked. Nothing to do with anything about the coin or its use so seems pretty fuckin scammy

Not totally scam but not totally legit. There's a highly coordinated discord group shilling it. They get 'points' per shill post.

why would you torrent when you could pay to torrent?

shilled but not a scam, been shilled and called a "scam coin" for two weeks now

look at the tech and chart, it doesnt lie, shit is solid

not sure why anyone would pay to pirate stuff

This. It is a coordinated discord shilling. Doesn't say anything about the coin itself though.

seriously torrenting works just fine and there are numerous ways to check file integrity once downloaded

just another blockchain solution to a non problem

but im sure there is money to be made here in the short term

it's just another shill with artificial hype...newfags will fall for it and hype it up as well.

Typical pajeet pattern

Is legit, people are just fucking mad they missed the original 700% rise.
They hate money and they're trying to keep other people poor too

There is a problem with torrents and seeders. If seeders are being paid for their service in UFR then more people will seed

Shilled by a discord pajeet group
I'd stay the fuck away from these scams Don't buy OP

Its about seeders not being encouraged to seed. *picks random movie* *is probably very hard to find a reputable source that you know isnt ridden with malware* *if people could charge money to seed niche torrents that arnt popular enough to encourage enough seeders to seed for free....it would be an entirely new game.

"Upfiring" is the most retarded fucking name I've ever heard Jesus Christ almighty lord in heaven how the fuck can people think investing in that garbage is a good idea

It's scam, yet I don't see why it can't grow more.
People buy the scams for years now.

dw it is just some fucking jew spreading fud

XRB was shilled here. XLM was shilled here. PRL was shilled here. Now UFR is being shilled here. Notice a theme here? Get in the rocket, user. Don't be cunt nigger.

A lot of shitcoins are shilled here and all but a few of them wind up in the garbage. Nice cherrypicking though.

it's all a scam m8
all of crypto
Satoshi just wanted some extra spending money and it got out of hand