HERE COMES ROUND 2

HERE COMES ROUND 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

below 13k again. the crash is not over

Fuck Bitcoin! Can't wait until this shits just another coin, stop fuckin up the good shit!

WHAT? I JUST BOUGHT

D E A D C A T B O U N C E
B U L L T R A P

BTC/BCH are the *coins normal people know about. If they drop so do nearly all altcoins.

Didnt think for a second it'd be back up that easy.

It's over.

round 2 of 9

they never learn

My credit card is ready.

It hasn't even begun. Most of the USA is asleep right now. What will happen when BTC shorts come online @ 9:30 AM EST?

please! i want more cheap Rippio

Did you see how abrupt the reversal at the bottom was? That means its not the real bottom, the real bottom will have a more gradual transition.

1000$ below the 50EMA

wew lads... strop on

the 'good' shit is alive thanks to btc, if btc shits the bed your shitcoins are worthless or at most worth 10% their current usd value. Holy shit you people are dumb

1AM here
I threw everything into ETH before the crash and it seems to be doing OK
am I safe? can I sleep now?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SOLD THE BOTTOM AND BOUGHT BACK ION HIGH BUT UR TELLING ME ITS GOING EVEN LOWER? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

S-should I sleep?

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

ITS NOT OKAY

im taking some sleeping pills so I dont suffer through this shit until tomorrow

I don't think we should bro, missing out a few hours of sleep could mean massive gains.

See:

I'm in VEN, so no.

Why not just set some buy orders in case it drops more and go to sleep?

lmao nigga my debit card is fucking drained. I'm all in right now.
at least I dropped DBC before this shit.

Reminder that the worst is yet to come.
Normies haven't even noticed the dip yet. They have things like girlfriends, jobs, and sleep schedules so they don't spend all day refreshing blockfolio and Veeky Forums.

It's not going below 13000. Shorts who didn't cover already gonna get squeezed.

Patrician af

No it won't. It's the usual market manipulation that happens at night most people can't take advantage of.

>It's not going below 13000
Not until more news tomorrow morning, but yeah, you're good for tonight I'd guess. The Media is crashing this with no survivors on orders from banksters. Good luck, I don't think crypto is going to be allowed to go on as before, too dangerous.

They literally said that shit last night and by the time I woke up it was back in the 14s. Just stfu.