Don't be butthurt by all your shitcoins dropping like a rock, buy UFR now while it's on sale

Don't be butthurt by all your shitcoins dropping like a rock, buy UFR now while it's on sale

>solid whitepaper, great concept
>alpha release imminent
>better & cheaper than all other file serving plays
>low market cap and plenty of upside

Seriously, last chance to accumulate under $2. Or stay poor forever

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/951278948494667777
imgur.com/a/QORqg
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get out of biz discord shills

Buy my bags pls :(( the post

good scamcoin
sold 100k

>not buying UFR low
have fun FOMO'ing in at $5, loser.
Market cap is 33 million and it has zero competition.

UFR is on my list of most promising small coins right now:

- STOX
- UFR (unique niche, growing extremely fast)
- MED (well not really small anymore, but this one is going to be HUGE)

Note that Cryptopia has just reopened registrations so you can actually buy UFR again: twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/951278948494667777

UFR is being pumped by a discord shill group.
they have shilling requirements and will dump their bags on your face,
++BEWARE++

You can't stop the hype train, you had your chance to accumulate.
UFR will be $5 by mid february. No amount of kicking and screaming is going to stop it.

I've been in UFR since late December and still bought the dip last night.

Listen I know you guys are annoyed by the shills, but think for a second...

They pushed this literal no-name coin from a flat line to a huge spike in only a week. Almost everybody who works with them has x4'd or more and is STILL up by that amount because they got in early.

UFR has legs if enough people market it. The product is good, the idea is good, the team is good. These guys are not going to let their growth project die just from a market slump...

Smart move would be to get in now on the dip and then ride back up with them, since they are just going to shill harder than ever.

Think about it. Its a group effort to grow a coin.

this guy fucks.

no regrets in getting in on UFR

its one of those coins you can just let it sit and not worry about it.

it has a lot coming out in 2018

Lol. You might make some money, but in the end you're going to get dumped on.

I recommend anyone to link into the project hard before investing.

And check our their shill discord if you can find it.might make you second guess your choice.

Mtf I kill you

>shit memes made in 5 seconds
>fomo shilling
>backed by a dumb discord

Could you con artists be anymore obvious? Fuck off no one wants your dumb coin

I'm all in, now that cryptopia registrations have been opened we will be on the moon sooner than later. I highly advise y'all to join in before it's too late. I'm all in since yesterday's dip and now this rocker is going to take me straight to lamboland. Are you with me?

UFR has blown XRP, XLM, ADA, GNT, XEM, NXT, REQ, TRX, BAT and LINK out of the water.

I think its y normies are so mad..

This.

This token is litterally a confirmed scam

Dydd

Scamcoin being P&D by a discord group

See imgur.com/a/QORqg

Where are the Discord faggots?

What did I tell you? Your shilling is bad for the coin, you stupid pajeet faggots.

How fucking stupid are you people?

Already 7x my investment in a week, nigger

They're all trying to backup UFR in this thread

And by "confirmed scam" you mean one butthurt person's FUD? This coin is anything but a scam. I mean, there are much worse coins out there but people still buy them. Remember tron, remember verge? Maybe there are people who want to raise awareness about potential of this coin, but nobody forsing nobody to buy anything.

fuck off pajeet

if you legitimately believe that a coin which has grown >$20million in market cap with no signs of stopping can be "dumped" by a single discord group you are legit brainless

think about what you are saying

It will be a pleasure posting screencaps one month from now when UFR is close to 10 dollars. Stay poor pajeets.

YEah and? the coin is good, its the shills who are faggots

yall are seriously dumb. Some random discord group is willing to pump a coin for you (and apparently they dont dump, most are in it for the long haul or at least the coin is so big that dumping would be ineffective at tanking the price), and your just gonna let the free money roll by. just lol. I've already made 100%. Also helps that they seem to shill decent coins. They are the research plus pumping for you lol. Long UFR boiz. Once reddit/youtube catches a whiff it's off to the races.

catch this rocket pajeets, dont be retarded, this is the lowest entry you'll get

So shill youtube, don't shill Veeky Forums were people can instantly recognise you fucking retards

This is a shit coin, I'd rather doge

>anonymous dev team
Yeah, don't think they'll be that dumb to buy your bags

dumb ass discord group. shits garbage

bump

everyone on Veeky Forums is shilling coins...

y u so mad about a silly discord group

lel

I seriously don't get what you guys are doing here.

If your goal is to spread awareness of this coin and get as many people to buy in as possible, why aren't you focusing 100% of your effort on Reddit where the users are both more numerous and extremely gullible? You're literally wasting time shilling on this board.

shoo shoo pajeet

This coin is about making a community that absolutely hate paying for anything pay for things that they already can get for free. What a fucking brilliant idea, just bought 100k.

holy crap, there is like 4 of these threads. MODS

Same braindead fuckwit posting grammar, different ID. Funny how even a fuckwit can figure out how to change his IP address. UFR is a small handful of discord Pump & Dumpers advertising their pump scam

Don't buy this shilled shit. Let them crash.

UFR @ 5 dollar at the end of january mark my words faggots, have fun FOMOing

Just to let everyone know, Cryptopia is now open for business again. Now everyone can get their hands on low-market/high-growth coins.

Also a big youtuber made a video about UFR, already 35k views. Normiemoney incoming! Remeber what happened to Tron and Ripple when Normies came? Yes, it shilled but what coin isnt.

Becuase you UFR shills have made people think the coin is a scam you fucking mongs

Nah, you're wrong, but retards like you who cant into research will think so, which is my point above

I've just bought 15k of this coin. Solid as fuck, I'd expect no less than 100x until EOY.

Based UFR turning me into a millionaire

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

im hodling UFR because i know its gonna moon soon