Learn from history

Learn from history.

>looking at yellow line
hahahahaha, the green line is all that matters, faget

this is how you stay poor

Hello this is Simen I said this earlier!

Semen who?

when you look at your BTC holding, arent you thinking of its $ value ?
fucking dumbass
sage

(you)

The only thing I fear is that when the heaps of normies who bought this scamcoin at $3 lose 80% of their investment, they will go cry to the government and they will use that as a justification to 'regulate'

hahahahaha please tell me you are joking.
Did you buy ripple with usd or bitcoin?
if bitcoin then thats how you measure whether or not you are making money in a trade.

I LOST ALL MY MONEY SO NO ONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE ANYTHING PLS REGULATE IT DADDY

with what did you buy that bitcoin than? dust?
haha

2019 is looking good for Ripple cucks.

let me explain this for a brainlet like you.
Lets say you purchase shitcoin A for 1 bitcoin and bitcoin is worth 1 dollar.
Now you sell shitcoin A for 0.5 bitcoins and the price of bitcoin is now 3 dollars.
so now you have 1.5 dollars instead of 1 from the trade but you would have made more money just holding bitcoin where you would have 3 dollars instead of 1.5 because you don't understand how anything works and are actually losing money while you think you are winning.

ready to buy back in... just need to wait it out...

Now for this example all we need is for Bitcoin to go up! .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................caugh............................................................................................................................................................................................... Its going up right?...............................................................................Seriously what the fuck is going on............................I was told it would go up so..............................................Fuck its going down again.....................

You are literally a brainlet who doesn’t understand the first thing about crypto and when cripple drops down to $0.25 again, your bags are gonna be real heavy

This is why you don't buy a coin where the volume is being pumped up by one country (gooks).

Other coins like this: BCH

What a glorious day that's going to be

Imagine all the normies stuck with neutron-star-heavy TRX & XRP bags

thats why there is a green line on CMC you retard

OPPORTUNITY COST

>still holding my short at 2.90 from opened mid pump
iron hands pay off again, fuck you ripple.

What's wrong with measuring with fiat?
for example
>See shitcoin A at for 0.5
>Convert $ to LTC (because it's faster and cheaper than buttcoin and ethereum combined)
>Buy shitcoin A with LTC
>Shitcoin A goes up to 2 $(hopefully)
>Move gains to ltc and cash out
Where's the problem?

I'm tired of you fucking kikes.

>DUDE WHAT IF LMAO
I don't believe in buttcoin or invest in its future value. I simply don't bother with it. I only fuck with eth

Because you bought the shitcoin with LTC which means when you trade it back for LTC you better make sure you are trading back for more LTC than you bought it for. Comparing gains for shitcoins in fiat doesn't work because you can't usually buy and sell them with fiat directly.

Buying bitcoin and not ethereum or litecoin to start trading.... guess i'll have to start measuring in litetoshis now. Bitcoin is no longer relevant you dinosaur

>usually
But is do. I don't use LTC as value holder, just as a quick transitional currency. Yes, conversions fees are a bitch, but it working for me so far

Bitcoin cultists deny the value of fiat in the same way that nutjobs deny that the Earth is round.

Dont bother trying to explain it to btc fanboys. They're stuck in the past.

*But i do

I mean yea i get the Satoshi vision, i'm all for it. But the logical thing to do would be supporting a superior, faster private coin, there's many alternatives out there. Bitcoin is dinosaur tier, and already compromised by the (((lightning network)))

Are you actually this retarded?

You can use ethereum or litecoin or whatever the fuck you want you can trade with bazingacoin for all I give a shit the main point is always trade relative to the pair you are using. No wonder its so easy to make money in crypto idiots everywhere.

Just leave these tards alone.

To sum up what this guy is saying: you would have made more money holding the coin you are cashing out with than trading it if you have less of it when you sell it then when you first started even if you gained usd ! Fucking nucoiners

lol that looks like the DOGE chart

>yall got dem ripples?

>50k sats?
>lol what are sats?
>nah man I only mess around with ethereum and bitcoin

Someone post it.

It doesn't matter if your goal is to accumulate fiat. If you use a Bitcoin or altcoin trading pair, you are selling that coin to purchase another.
People that don't realize this are the ones that joined this party

Sorry, guys. I do not subscribe to your bitcoin paradigm, not yet. This "BTC goes up, your alts go down. When BTC goes down, your alts go down" shit is irrelevant, as long as i pull fiat PROFIT on PnDs and actually use that fiat in the real world.