APPC

It's Aptoide's coin (The Android 3rd party app store coin)

Takes money away from greedy Google jews and gives it to developers. This is an actual huge operating business with real revenues, not vaporware like most of the bullshit on CMC.

200M active users
400M market cap, hasnt been updated on CMC yet
$36B in real revenues, not projections
Coin price is $3 something
Beta rolling out Q1
Finished product rolled out in 12 months

Do the math:
1. 98M circulating coins (they just burned 200M 2 days ago)
2. $36B annual revenues and climbing through 2020+
3. Coin price is ~$3

For the coin value to match their ACTUAL annual revenues for 2017 then the coin should be priced at $367/coin. But instead it's at $3 since it just launched and no one gives a fuck about it yet and its only on manipulated chinkbot binance exchange. And judging by every other hype coin it will probably trade at a higher multiple of where it should be in 1 to 6 months.

Buy it or don't buy it I don't give a fuck. I went all in with a fat stack.

do you think this is a hidden gem like vechain?

Yes, this will be big especially when market recovers, best prices are now

how much do you think it will go up?

I got 3.6 btc worth a couple hours ago. I feel good about it.

This will rocket soon once CoinMarketCap updates its circulating supply which will put this in the top 100. I'm HEAVY into it.

I bought in while it was on sale too

0% chance of this coin achieving it's goals

Thanks for your input. 0% of us give a fuck

This coin has a really good chance of being around 10 bucks next month.

I'm actually ok with you shilling this because it's actually a good fucking money maker and I got in during the middle of this crash. I'm going to be filthy rich fampai. This was the in I was desperate for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!! YES! I MADE IT!!!

2 hours later
>AHHHHHHHHHH

what's the circulating supply? surely 1.3b for a fucking whitepaper ICO that's 2 weeks old, regardless of who is behind it or what they're trying to achieve, is just a little bit too much?

this actually looks like its going to break out really hard

That's all fine and good but lately it's been being a little shit and sitting at 22k

I wouldn't be surprised if it 3x once it breaks out to be honest, which could be anywhere from a couple hours to a few days max

seems like its at the bottom, doesn't want to drop any further

Did I do good Veeky Forums? Just sold 6 or so LTC at a ~$20 loss each, I bought them at 215 and I've been reinvesting with it today during the crash. Got DBC on sale at 31 cents too

This thing actually has a realistic use case with a huge userbase to support it. This is a no fucking duh trade. Short term x3 at least. I'm ready

Here's your ticket, enjoy your trip to the moon sir!

I think it's 98 million in circulation

Just sold 100 ENG for about 250 of these, hopefully this thing rockets. If it does, you really helped a poorfag out

How do I buy if i'm in Australia? What are you all using?

Binance

Lurk moar newfriend. Look up coinmarketcap appc in google click the first link and go to markets. CMC also tell you other information about the coin

I used binance

send eth over to binance so it transfers quicker

In for $1k

doing gods work lads

I've got about 100 XRP via an Aus trader, might transfer that to binance and have a crack from there

oh yeah, that or stellar should transfer quicker than eth

Just bought 144. Am poorfag, but I feel confident that this is going to the fuckin' moon!

good time to buy desu, just broke support because of BTC shanenigans and is bottomed out basically.

pretty sure it will get into the channel again