Mark Cuban going to bring the normies

How are you not all in yet biz?

this shit coin hardly met its softcap

watch it moon on kucoin friday

where tf can i buy some of this coin

wtf is this

a shitcoin

Not just any regular shitcoin. It's Mark Cuban's shitcoin.

> moon

where and when can i buy?

Mark Cuban is a clueless retard that got lucky. All of his projects after he's made his fortune have failed besides his basketball team and it's nearly impossible to fuck up sports teams.

>Browns are calling you

etherdelta...or wait for a week for kucoin...but price will be at least double.

$GMT - Market cap is only 37mil. 10x potential here easy

Hyped up by a literal pajeet, only to abandon it after ico.

I don't deny that but all it will take is a few headlines along with kucoin and its off to the races. This is an easy 4-5x minimum, never underestimate the power of a celebrity backing a coin

Someone please tell me what it's called

mercury protocol

I'm out of Fiat, otherwise Id look at it.

Kucoin source??? Or is it a rumor

Sorry but this idea is a complete pajeet shitcoin and for that reason I'm out

accumulating?

semi source - they are supposed to add voise, bitclave, and mercury protocol as early as this week. They would have added already but are fixing the eth problems first.

This.

If Cuban didn't get lucky during the dotcom bubble, he would probably be working at a restaurant or some generic job the rest of his life. Dude is a lucky idiot.

prove it was going to get listed...

only thing I can show is the quote form kucoin press release today. The quote says "We had previously scheduled new coin releases today and they will be postponed until network stability is restored. "

I know which coins but can't reveal how I know. And yes I have accumulated so I don't care, now I want the pump.

You think it's possible they'd have it on kucoin tomorrow?

Only once they fix the network. I speak with someone every few hours. It doesn't look like tomorrow but Im guessing the next days. They will start with a blog post and have trading start a few hours after. Once the blog post hits its going to be hard to pickup at these prices.

I've only used ether Delta once before and it was just painful. I'll take my chances with kucoin.

You'll still profit.

Mark cuban is the reason why im fucking around with Ether Delta. Im trying to make it..and so thank you Mark cuban for forcing me how to learn where the real money is at on shit exchanges like Ether Delta

what do you guys pay for gwei usually?