its recovering!

we are sitting on rock bottom boys

went all in at .46 fuck it

really?

delete this

its dead it wont till feb

i need a strong drink

LIGHT UP LAMBO LIGHT UP LAMBO LIGHT UP LAMBO

Just bought at .48 cents did i dun goof ?

I just went balls deep in XLM, will i die?

>coin stabilizes at 4x its price from a couple weeks ago
What exactly is the issue here? Apart from a few lucky ones and a ton of larpers this is how most people make money in the space. identify solid undervalued project, wait for value to catch up.

>mfw not three months ago when the ibm partnership news came out it mooned from 400 to 900 and then back to 600
>mfw people complained about heavy bags then
>mfw we're now complaining about 4x that ATH

Nice trajectory Stellar Snek.

Light up lambo

Im buying up a fuck ton rn, this shit is so overdue for a moon

So meme lines really work?

Who ichimokou here?

LIGHT UP LAMBO

LIGHT UP YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Light up lambo

Damn i really need some green candles now though

YOU THINK RAPE IS A FUCKING JOKE?

>ichimokou
?

Yes

Yes

Your dad sure does

Relax boys. This is like when link was at 25 cents and people were shitting on. Fact is there were a couple huge buys today, look at the candles. Whale accumulation or companies throwing money in. Either way good news for us. From here we will double by end of month. Triple with fairx. And for those of you willing to hold all year, it will easily 10x its current price. Don’t doubt stellarsnake, and never bet against IBM.

to be fair ibm got cucked pretty hard by intel et al in the past

>He still thinks its going to 2-3x EOM

No

>oh no, I have to wait 2 more weeks for possible gains?

>>>/reddit/

Can't fuckin wait for the price to come up a bit so I can sell at break even and be done with those fuckers, I hates teh lumens

Relax boys, I have it on good authority that your suffering is finally over. All signs put us above that dollar shortly and a good chance we end up mid to high 2s before we see another big correction.

>you mean 6-8 weeks

Don't say that

Shove that big stellar strap on up me mistress

don't play with my heart

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

delusion.

>DID SOMEONE SAY RAPE?

You don’t think it can hit 90cents?? It can and will, the fact this is staying low right now is a great buying opportunity. I’d buy more if I could, only 15k and other $$ is tied up.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

the suffering will continue, but the rally for Stellar will happen soon or later. Its going to be unpredictable because its going to be much bigger than FairX. Prepare for Jan25 rally or its buy rumor sell the news as usual until later mass adoption plans are revealed in Q1.

Remember, ICO's are just starting to pop just around the time Ethereum was making hot ICO's.

Haha! Delusion you say? Newfag spotted. There was a time when I hated these type of panic dips and corrections, now I count on them.

Zoom out a little and realize what just happened. Two weeks ago if you were told that South Korea news was going to come out and xlm dropped to 42 cents, you would say I was delusional for thinking it would even get up to 42 cents much less bottom out there.
The strength of this coin was just tested and the low was higher than it’s ATH just a few weeks back. The profit takers, new money and fomoers are going push a new ATH and another after that. Screencap this then shove it up your ass faggot.

we're headed back to 4k!

New xlm logo

buy low niggers hahaha

light up lambo

i honestly hate to say it you kids but, you are giving money to poor people right now. Now before you think thats FUD, understand what im about to say.

See, they released millions of Lumens across the world a year ago and normies are realizing they have $100, $500, $10000 free and are rushing to sell it on exchanges

that mixed with normies trying to BUY IN into the market.

Yeah you understand why we are still crashing m8's, no smart money is going to come until Feb after this sell off ends

Nice Trajectory Stellar Snake!

i honestly hate to say it you kids but, you are giving money to poor people right now. Now before you think thats FUD, understand what im about to say.

See, they released millions of Lumens across the world a year ago and normies are realizing they have $100, $500, $10000 free and are rushing to sell it on exchanges

that mixed with normies trying to BUY IN into the market.

Yeah you understand why we are still crashing m8's, no smart money is going to come until Feb after this sell off ends

Kill yourself

Heard you the first time slick. Normies don’t have xlm wallets btw.

who said im talking about normies? Im talking about people who had xlm 7 months ago faggot, for free at that

>inb4 FUD

ya

>Whale accumulation

fuck go down please i need to buy some

Why sjw

were not finished going down m8, should just put a buy order for 0.20$ and come back in 4 days

I FIGURATIVELY RAPE LIKE I'M BEING FEELED RIGHT NOW

Except that we are and this was the last dip before the whole market rallies again

ok m8, see u at 0.20$ in a few days

>do we tell him

These faggots who act like they have the whole script layed out in front of them

>NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

9/11 TIMES A THOUSAND

>do we tell him?

>tfw I bought at 700 sats

BUT THAT'S...

You did you udder brainlet, do you even read what you type? Twice even. The sooner you kys the better for us all.

Yeah ive been here for over a year faggot go kill yourself

this ain't going anywhere
snake is dead

>trying to ignore the point of my statement because it hurts his emotions

its ok m8, it'll go back up in March. Just dont be a stupid uninformed idiot telling other people to buy such that got yourself into the same position

>NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

BOUGHT AT 5200 SATS YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WAS LAST CHANCE YOU TOLD IT WAS REFUELING BEFORE MOON MISSION WTF GUYS I LOST SO MUCH

XLM is the best tech on the market and Jed McCaleb is the greatest genius, he will be a household name in a couple of years. I'm only annoyed biz was not shilling the fuck out of this from day 1

serves u right for trusting strangers

XLM is a tech that doesnt need NEET investors who just shill. XLM is a tech that requires real people working on it. The poeple that will buy XLM are the early adopters down the line in 2018. What we experienced, sad to say bud, was nothing but a pump and dump with a sprinkle of FairX to make it skyrocket faster.

FairX isnt a huge fucking deal but people are so blind they think it is. If it turns out to be a bit bad, the implications are huge because of the expectation everyone has.

I'm thinking buying XLM, VEN and POE. what should i do?

I BELIEVE IN YOU STELLAAAAAAAAR

MAAAAAMMMMIIIIIII

do whatever ur heart desires

I'm gonna buy in XLM. But i want something more

This is the sign of a Fuddmeister, they'll have absolute conviction and certainty that your coin is shit, but can never prove themselves the opposite direction

Im not saying the coin is shit u fucking idiot. Im saying theres more people coming onto exchanges to SELL XLM than BUY XLM.

Fucking idiots didnt even read what I said

Go daytrade faggo

Keep following the sheep

kek

Baaaaaa
Now would you fuck off instead of infecting these threads with your fudshit?

stop making XLM threads these should only be made once a fucking week not every 10mins go kill urself normie

Does it feel good though?

Yes the entire Veeky Forums catalog is a collection of purely good discussions and these XLM threads are surely shitting up the board
You understand how much of an autistic fag you look like right?