Dead cat bounce

Hey guys, crypto noob here. Do you guys believe we are in the "dead cat bounce" type of scenario rn, or we are actually recovering. I have a feeling when normies wake up in 7 hours in US shit is going down.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2018/01/11/0200000000AEN20180111006351315.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't kill this cat it's out of the bag.

"normies", you are the fucking normie cunt

>the absolute state of biz

were in a complete fucking dead cat atm

most obvious dead cat bounce I have ever seen. I remember witnessing the fall of bitcoin 2 other times and bot times I back instantly because fomo. then the real crashed happened. it lasted months. Dont be surprised to see happen again. Gotta shake the normies

cant argue with that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a bear trap you dingus

theres shit still green. its not a crash until everything is red and for days

I think right now we will go to $11800. If it breaks that I'm selling. RSI on the monthly chart is almost 97 which means overbought as fuck.

South Korea made a deal with Trump that will see the SEC clamp down on cryptocurrency.

Expect a lot of awful things in crypto very soon

Nice FUD
I'll accumulate with you on the dip

If you actually believe buzzwords like "bubble" and "dead cat bounce" mean anything then you're an idiot

hahahah holy fuck you are dumb. yeah bubbles dont exist. housing market and tulips.

YEAH because almost every major dump doesnt have a quick minor rise after followed by another crash.

you should be busy selling man

gtfo retard

You are the normies. Sell now, because crypto is not for you if you can't stomach a 20% downturn.

Isn't a dead cat bounce, the first sell off and then people in fear creating another sell off and then it continues like a ripple in the lake.

i am pretty sure its, when you expereince growth after first sell off as traders close out short positions and then it continues crashing

This is dead cat. Most people (outside of day traders and neets) have not heard this news or seen the crypto charts.

They will wake up a panic sell. You will get btfo buying this bounce.

Wait and buy the dip tomorrow it next day

so this is my first bear market. I'm guessing shitcoins don't bloom in bear markets huh.

Lurk more. These virgins smell your weakness.

I converted everything I had after the first crash to USDT (20% loss non-catastrophic). Do you have any other suggestions/tips?

or just buy NLG and make money faggit. all green going up no bullshit you poor pajeet faggit

oh my gawd were so fucked! This is just like the china crash a couple months ago. We all know how that ended... Sell your bags now and gtfo.

It was 9pm when the news broke out in New York. Im more than certain the scared money moved

I converted everything I had after the first crash to USDT (20% loss non-catastrophic). Do you have any other suggestions/tips?

This.
Around 7AM CT it will be a fucking bloodbath. Buy that fucking dip.

Market started heavy dipping at 11 with rebound around 12:30 EST

No because no catastrophic news has come out. Only FUD that is highly unlikely to even occur (SK Bans on trading). SK is one of the most technologically advanced centers for finance and tech development in the world. There is NOT ONE MOTHERFUCKER with money and power over there that is going to allow crypto to get banned because THEYRE ALL FUCKING INVESTED. Power players are looking at market potential 5, 10, 15 years out. They know blockchain tech and crypto are going to start offering useful and HIGHLY PROFITABLE services in the next 10 years. They are billions deep in the shit. There is no fucking way they are going to allow a bunch of virtue signalling fools to castrate them in the name of "crypto is gambling we have to protect people from themselves". It won't fucking happen. This FUD is bullshit, and the markets are going to recover completely from this in a fucking week.

t. Somebody who grew up in investment circles

$11800, $8200 strong supports, so just watch out for them. Purple line is 55 ema, which for BTC is a very strong support, it almost never breaks it. Just don't go to sleep and be prepared to buy at the bottom, because the bounce might be quick. Remember HODLers who bought at

No one cares, people will be scared, will you go back to normal tomorrow and keep buying shitcoins like nothing happened?

>recovering

M8 today was just an average selloff if you think that was a crash or something you haven't seen shit

mate your stupid fucking lines dont mean shit kys

it has literally always been like this, everyone who sold always fucking buys back in, think about the amount of people backed up at exchanges right now, trying to get verified.

Just look at december 25 total marketcap graph if you want to know what will happen next. 1 trillion mc in 2 weeks

If I see a profit potential thats worth the risk, I'm investing. I'll let you in on a secret: The week of March 12-16 there is going to be some REAL news about crypto and you're going to fucking love it. But before that happens there are going to be quite a few days like this. Don't burn yourself out pretending to be a daytrader.

inb4 LARP
pic related just to make you think you're right and I'm wrong. dont let it fuck with you in a few months remembering this.

This is nothing like the China crash.

China actually did ban exchanges and everything was down 35% instead of 15%.

oh shi, it's real

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2018/01/11/0200000000AEN20180111006351315.html

get out now before it crashes to 0

Argh, my LINK! Give it back!

Whoa real news about crypro in March?! You must be really connected and important and actually know news about crypto coming out in March!

Connected enough to know when the Q1 end announces to pump stocks are happening with the FIs. And maybe more.

Whoever made that comic has never seen a candle graph more than once.

my prediction is the crash is in very early stages. this will crash harder than anything in the stock market because people here have no investing experience and will dump start to panic even more. it's hitting like 8k screenshot this

it's not easy for people to sell because they arn't on BTC to USD exchanges, it will take a long time for all them to go on Localbitcoins to sell. the crash is still in early stages, only reason it's not 10k right now is because people don't know how to sell. also, you're right about normies waking up.

There has been no real attempt for the US government to attack crypto you dumb faggots, they want your taxes

Yes, we all watched the Heijen Lee video too.