Blockarray

blockarray.

did you buy it?

don't you want to be rich?

Got in at the end of the ICO. Feelin real comfy here.

The lack of RFID support is what will kill this.

I bought tons but now I'm worried because every coin with a meme table like this is a piece of shit. XVG, ODN, XSPEC, etc.

When can I buy your bags?

blockarray is legit licensed ICO in USA.

this is the american wabi

Fuck yeah man, this is a Tau repeat, just watch

I'm so ready to buy at anything less then 60c, I swear to fuck when can II buy your bags.

Missed the ico fuck, how much was it?
Where it will be possible to buy some , Etherdelta?

Thisss

Apparently devs said not Etherdelta, although that's impossible. Not listed, maybe. From the 14th Jan.

this one is gonna be huge

im buying as soon as i can

they have serious connections in the trucking/freight industry and that's what they are targeting

Lamden had a meme table like this. Look where it is now. This is the next lamden.

1 eth gave 4730 tokens. If you invested 1 eth or more you had 15 percent bonus, 10 eth or more and 30 percent bonus.

Dev's said they won't get an official token listing on ED, but the token can still be bought and sold by putting in the token contract address like any other erc.

Why wouldn't they want to be listed on ED?

Real shit exchange, no point. The only thing being listed on ed does is that your token symbol shows in dropdown. If you;re not listed, you can still buy and sell the token by putting the contract address in the url. Why waste money being listed in that shit hole. Fucking piece of shit exchange.

To high of a risk putting it on a shitty exchange that has a bad past.

They're also upping the bonus due to the rise of ETH with the amount of bonus to be calculated on the 13th.

They also said this on their telegram.

"Block #4883402 to Block #4883839 - We will be sending some ETH to these wallet addresses for your TxFee (Gwei) "

Love this team. Who does that???

My first ICO fomo in at the last second with 2 ETH....seems like shipping and logistics is a hot sector for blockchain

Wait so this isnt on any exchanges yet?

THE TOKEN SALE JUST ENDET WTF

babbys first ico

it becomes tradeable jan 14

>tfw missed out on ICO

The app looks cool, but what will the token be used for that would make it valuable?

The token is used to fund the transactions on the app

From their github:

"Token Protocol Specifics

ARY Token is used as a gateway to access divergent network infrastructures. The absolute minimum for access is 1 ARY Token. Fees such as gas pricing is not included in possesion of an ARY Token.

ARY is an ERC-20 Token. The token must be "Staked" in a wallet that you own in order to have access.

ARY can be used to pay for hashing and bridging services for nodes if daily allotment is exceeded

ARY is used to anchor any permanent event (e.g. GS1 barcode creation)

Token Staking Mechanism

Hashing and Records (Datastore) rates per 100 ARY are as follows:

100 ARY = (30 Hashes per day) 100 ARY = (3 Records per day)

Which means you must have at least 100 ARY to be able to have these minimum services Note: These rates are for commerical enterprises, not truck drivers

10 ARY = 1 Product line for XONS

Which means if you want 1 enitre product line to be resolvable using XONS, you must have 1 ARY

These staking schemes may increase in the future, and can change due to the nature of B2B relationships

Please note, you will not be able to commit more than these stated rates until the bootstrap era is over (expected June 2018)"

I threw 1 ether in it.
The team needs to prove itself but the concept is solid and they have concrete goals (the trucking industry) + low marketcap.
Also they will deliver a lot of shit before march so I look forward to it.

Marketcap is 10m right ?

Was supposed to be 8.5m since they pegged the price of eth to 1k but i guess with all the bonuses they're giving out to compensate for the increase it' probably around 10-12m