coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, just sucked 100k.

the classic cock and balls pattern.
just bought 100k thanks op

HAHA good ole dbc just scooped up a 100k btw

DeepBlow Cock

Dick Big Chartin'

Not going to lie, the scam artist behind this coin is pretty good. AI + Blockchain = two GREAT buzzword technologies.

hehe look at those funny numbers!

This has legitimately become my new goal. I will become such a huge whale that I will be able to draw on these charts. I can even sell them as modern art afterwards.

Yup, textbook Cock and Balls. DeepBrain is looking very bearish.

are you that dumb? A hanging cock and balls mean the penis isn't erect and thus hasn't pumped and blown its load, this is opposite to bear. This means there's still a hot load of gains coming

it's not a scam, but it is definitely speculative as fuck (then again, so are most coins)

but no joke buzzwords are why I'm holding. the DBC subreddit grows every day, and when it reaches critical mass the normies will sperg out on "AI ON THE BLOCHAIN!"

kek

Its about ready to blow its load too. Better get in before its too late. Its about to moon.

Ah yes the classic cock and handle. Means it's going to moon

if that bullshit were true, why would anyone even hire men?

>muh wage gap
>muh vagina
>muh female oppression

Givinng women rights was a fucking mistake. They're whiny, petulant children in adult bodies

Everyone knows cocks go up

just put in a 50k order

Dankbank Chain

>Ah yes the classic cock and handle.

FUCKING KEKD

Getting real tired of this fucking coin
I know it will moon at some point this month, and I know selling now would be stupid, but DAMN am I getting tired of this fucking coin

>they fell for brainlet chain

Some dude researched crypto subs and proved that the amount of subs a coin has on reddit directly relates to the price. I dismissed it because IOTA almost doubled it's subs at that time and dropped from $0.60 to $0.30. I'm not so smug anymore.

>tfw sold 5k IOTA $0.40

the AI, if set up without political restriction will always turn out /pol/ and since Veeky Forums ist the financial board of /pol/ yes, comfirmed. AI with capability of trolling, FEELS GOOD MAN!

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/