We're down

not fake news, just 15 mins ago.

"including a complete shutdown of all cryptocurrency exchanges in the country, its minister said Thursday."

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2018/01/11/0200000000AEN20180111006351315.html

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/?ref
archive.is/Ioyos
archive.is/kY1N7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They haven't even drafted a bill yet...

fuck yeah. Need to pick up some cheap Linkos

>Tfw I'm a no coiner who almost dumped 2000 dollars on ETH today
Dodged a fucking bullet. I'm out Veeky Forums ya hacks.

God we had this shit a million times now. First its never going to pass, second its only for shitty exchanges that dont do their due dilligence anyway

REMINDER

The people always win, every single time.

Do i buy DBC lads?

Fuck off with this FUD

Why is this market SO FUCKING STUPID. North Korea and South Korea are literally sitting down for denuclearization talks on the Korean Peninsula. And you retards actually believe there legislative branch is going to spend 2 fucking milliseconds of time worrying about fucking virtual currency. Please kill yourself

Wow not even 2 eth kys

I can't wait to see your tears in a year when you see ETH price x10

Hey, look sensationalist FUD because no one is a real journalist anymore and just parrot other peoples crap.

Hey, look a sensationalist new coiner trying to post a big thread on his secret image board.

NEXT

You’re retarded

u werent gonna make it anyways

You guys realize people will just take South Korea's place if they shut it down? Crypto will never die. It will evolve.

HAHAHA, ok.
Neither will you, this shit is crashing. See you at the unemployment line fags.

Will you stop scream FUD for a little bit and discuss possible effects?

Weak hands will be going out, they will fear their exchanges being shut down and then being unable to collect.

Nobody believes your dumb 'you don't even need fiat' meme, if people can't go to fiat they will bail hard.

Remember mtgox and the effects on the price?

At worst the exchanges will get the piratebay treatment right?

the rich gooks will move to paris or new york and trade.
it they can ban it all they fucking want

At best they’ll be a totally new non 3rd party way of trading that govt can’t ‘shut down’

SK takes several months some times years to pass bills so expect this FUD to be drawn out like a mother fucker. Samchon Sam is going to get his cut of the crypto money.
Even if it did pass all a ban is going to do is have tons of Koreans exchanging Won into another currency to buy coins at a nonSK exchange.

Isn't Kucoin a South Korean exchange?

literally WHAT THE FUCK

Can someone clarify--is there a ban, or is there not a ban?

How can this be so complicated...

For the 5 millionth time.
"The people's exchange" is Hong Kong based.

No lmao it's based in Hong Kong

>live in People's Republic
>genocide

Thank you

You are

they will get the TOR treatment, which means they'll become another NSA controlled honeypot

r.i.p.

>2k

why even try

You do realize Yonhap News is the CNN of Korea?

If governments crack down we're taking our billions and building a nation in the sea. They know this.

>denial

kek

So it's going to get strangled underground and next the banks will block all transfers to fiat.

This is the beginning of the end.
The only players left will be monero type coins.

>So it's going to get strangled underground and next the banks will block all transfers to fiat.
>The only players left will be monero type coins.
What are you going to buy with your monero coins?

I live in Korea nigger, I know these fucks and their bullshit inside out.

It is fud because they aren't banning all exchanges.

Stupid westerners swallowing the excrement of the media when it's convenient for their tiny brain.

Drugs, hiding illegal assets, illegal things, transfers without record, etc.

If it's a propaganda media meme is besides the point if it manages its purpose.

hot pic. Upload the full version pls

Seems like a great market to build your wealth on.
The gov might even be willing to pay your rent for a small room.

The best way to maximize your gains is to join a large referral pool. I have the code for a referral pool with over 50 members (and growing), sign up through hereand join us in Lamboland anons.

binance.com/?ref =11193219

(remove the space)

Ah but what is this?
archive.is/Ioyos

At the same time as this news from Korea.
Prepare your anus boys.
Abandon ship.

The only ones that will be allowed to exist will be those who submit to regulations and control.

archive.is/kY1N7

I have a full time job and bought ETH at 16$
You don’t have to be upset, weakhanded faggots like you are meant to wage slave for people like me.

Oh shit

>The only ones that will be allowed to exist will be those who submit to regulations and control.

So ripple eh?

Unironically sounds like the play here

If their intent is to kill crypto then they will first get everyone on board of the ripple train when people flee to safety, then they will crash it to kill the shake the trend to death.

If their intent is to control it then they will present ripple as a more 'sane safe harbor with actual realistic yadayada'.

>shitcoiners unironically believed they would beat the grand finance Jew with their Chinese cybercoin bullshit.

Sure glad I got in at 20 cent and hodled

RIP ICX.

>I'm so rich that I need to come on Veeky Forums and shill for some shitty ponzi scheme
Right.