mfw nocoiner

> mfw nocoiner

>tfw coiner

im feeling pretty miserable selling icx at the bottom losing hundreds of dollars
but i will have all of it back by the end of the week
how can nocoiners feel so smug?
do you literally not understand how much money is being thrown around

Says the retard buying high and selling low

Thanks for helping me increase my stack. Hope you can make yours back

Feels good brah.
Been coming to Veeky Forums since before all the poos, pakis, shills, and trustfund babbies started forcing their neetcoins and the payoff right now is glorious.

>tfw coiner who is up 40k in the last hour
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wow, hundreds of dollars!

There is nothing more comfy than being a nocoiner during this moment, and this is just starting... hah it feels so fucking well

how did it feel when realizing btc and practically any other coin x100'd? measly -20% wont hurt anyone but weaklets

>There is nothing more comfy than being a nocoiner during this moment
Except being a coiner and laughing at nocoiners over 90% of the time

>tfw coiner since 2013

poorfag, no point me buying back in, i had 90 coins, might just go look for a lower cap coin
literally pajeeted

I'm up 60 grand since December 18th lmao. Keep your overpriced cigar and suit faggot

>mfw excoiner

x100 in 2 months
-7% portfolio

Can fiat, gold, silver, housing and stocks die already, 100t crypto marketcap 2025 screenshot this.

> I'm up 18 Grand since December.....
Yeah why don't you tell us which coin you're up your entry price and your quantity?

>tfw coiner 4 life

"when you are only down 2% over 24 hours

It is pretty funny when nocoiners come here to brag in dips. My initial 4k investment is now worth 30k and I've already cashed out 4k so I literally can't lose. Many others here are in the same, or better, situation.

Hahahaahah wow look at these coiners losing 20k while remaining 80k in profits. Wau feels so good to be nocoiner xD
>ik not all coiners are profiting this much
>numbers arbitrary in circumstance
>OP meticulously skims thru /biz
>OP nocoiner
>u wot m8