VERICOIN - VRC

I triple dog dare you to check this chart and tell me it won’t be up 100% by tomorrow morning.

It won't be up by 100% tomorrow morning not even 20%

What makes you say that? It’s been treating me very well over the last few hours. Actually giving me profits for a change.

This coin will be in the top 20 buy 2019. No joke.

It will break 40k today

That PND today was crazy. Unfortunately I was busy so I didn't sell, let's hope it has some nice growth though. Extremely small market cap. Actually a great pick for a 50-100x.

Yeah, but idfk care about 2019 rn, I’m just trying to come out of this micro crash in the green by tomorrow.

The chart looks good and the team and project are solid af. Very undervalued as a long term position, but I made this thread to pitch it as a 1-3 day flip.

The chart, the market cap, the actual project. Anyone not investing in this coin is fucking retarded and doesn't deserve to make it. Oh also the Google trends. Will be 10$ by end of month. We are trying to help you biz.

Now we’re talking. I’m sleeping on a sell order at 42k

Additionally, we are not advertising to buy high. Right now is a great buy in imo at the start of the trend reversal back up.

>This coin will be in the top 20 buy 2019. No joke.
Yeah alongside 100 other coins

My gut told me to get in this coin when it was at a dollar. I threw a grand in really regretting not throwing in 20

Same thing happened to me with XRB.

Dyor fag

Where can I buy this shitcoin user?

Bittrex

Also if it made it to the top 100 you would be rich. Market cap is under 100 mil

I don’t lnow what you’re asking about, there are no shotcoins being discussed ITT :-)

fuck too many coins out there starting with V or X, it's confusing me

On this little exchange called "Binance" you've probably never heard of it sir

I ignored this one for awhile cuz I assumed it was virtual reality coin, kek. But it’s certainly worth investing the time to research on. The chart alone gave me a boner after suffering losses all evening.