Generic thread thread

Why is every fucking thread on here about bitcoin or etherium or some other crypto currency

Does anyone actually talk about finance/savings/dreams here for fucks sake

>be me 21yo college kid in college
> did first 2 years in community college to save money
> transferred to 4 year uni
> current plan is studying geology/sciences
> Like aviation and WWII stuff. hoping to own a plane or restore a warbird to flight one day

How can I actually make this happen? Aviation and aircraft are expensive, im sure if I were to do something like a larger warbird I would be able to get help from donations from private individuals but still.

when you figure in the fact that I want to get married and have kids some day it just seems so unrealistic.

I'm just tired of average normies wasting money on stupid shit like video games shit fast food and other trash millennials waste money on.

I may not know anything about economics or investing, but I know you aren't supposed to waste money on stupid shit you dont need. You want to make your money work hard for you, you earned it, make your money work for YOU!

TLDR

how can I go about saving enough money to do the things I want in life and find happieness?

nigga wtf is college

I make cryptogains baby

>how can I go about saving enough money to do the things I want in life and find happieness?
Invest in crypto retard this is /crytpo/ now
Also nice reddit spacing

>How can I actually make this happen?

Buy ETH, XLM and XRB. Guaranteed 100x EOY

Veeky Forums was made for crypto chat kid, buy FUN

not investing crypto and missing free money, being that fucking retarded.

I'm not very knowledgable about finances but I know my uncle was getting into making mining rigs and selling them to normies, His logic is that it wasnt the miners that made the money in the gold rush of the 1800s, it was the bars prostitutes and stores that profitted.

>STEM
>Geology

wew

When will non engineering majors ever learn?

Tell me about it user. I'm saving up earnings to start a typewriter repair business and biz is nothing bu crypto threads

It’s so true isn’t it? I’m slaving away at Starbucks for $7.50 an hour because I want to get my designer fidget spinner business going. 2018 is gonna be big for this I know it

Jesus christ imagine being this retarded that you would work when you can trade memecoins and become a millionaire

I would actually love to get a good typewriter, not looking for something really old fashioned just looking for like the most average typewriter.

Old tech is awesome, alot of people see it as garbage and outdated but I see it as a gateway to another era. Fucking hate that everything is digital now, mechanical things are so much cooler. Floppy discs zip discs and tape machines are fun to play with!

Because litterally crypto has the best returns out of anything right now

We do talk about finance it's called investing in coin till maturity

Basalt? Nigga we all about Obsidian up in this bitch

You're right: in the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders. Buy KCS and you can reap incredible profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30%
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity because it is aggressively adding new coins and has no withdrawal limit
>KCS value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Use my ref for free shit when signing up for Kucoin: 1ch6a

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN GEOLOGY??
If you like planes go into aerospace engineering. Get internships for work experience, get into a nice company like boeing, spacex, etc. Research investment opportunities like crypto, stocks, real estate. Save 10% of paycheck and invest it in places where you know you can increase money. Eventually cash out after you make it and do whatever the fuck you want.

because you retarded nigger there is a magical gold rush happening right fucking now that requires 0 physical labour and can be participated in frim your fucking home and you can make more money in a year then your entire shitstain career will pay you in fucking ten years and if you miss it youre going to have to explain to yiur kids why youre a retarded poor faggot because you idiotically pursued a meme college degree

>TLDR
what coin is this? cant find it on binance

its been delisted

R*ddit spacing REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wanted to go into aerospace, but I never got through calc-1, I plan on taking it in the summer but I'll probably fail it again due to my brainletness.

My whole life has kind of revolved around me trying to prove I'm not special needs and that I'm not a dumbass but I guess you cant bullshit the truth, I am and will always be a dumbass.

Id be lucky to find a wife that would want me anyway, chances are I'm probably just going to go into wizardom and then blow my brains out with 2X buckshot

sounds like you need to start asking around for help and looking into tutoring and study groups (good way to meet grils btw)

>stupid shit like video games and fast food
>wants to buy a fucking aircraft instead of throwing literal pennies at cryptocurrency for 200%+ gains

Jesus fuck

Here's how you find happiness: stop doing what you think is "sensible". It's not. Stop thinking of how you can make your dad proud or whatever the fuck.

also, this is now a crypto board, go to /adv/

>"Let's talk about real business"
>starts to talk about buying some piece of shit 80 year old plane.
nigga wat.

OP we have the greatest opportunity of 10x-500x YEARLY or less returns in investments your a gaint dumb fuck if you’re not getting in this right now.

I turned 3k into 20k in ONE MONTH and already cashed out my original 3k.
So go ahead and bitch about saving and slashing away. But if you just lurk more you can literally buy your gay ass plane in a early with a measly couple thousand

>but I see it as a gateway to another era. Fucking hate that everything is digital now, mechanical things are so much cooler.
he says unironically on the internet forum.
Is this thread invaded by autists? holy fuck

Not looking for a Learjet, just want a simple Cessna 172 or hell even a 152.

Then again if I truly did wanna realistically fly, I could always just jump off a building.

>be me
>Schitzoid, kicked out at 17, homeless, social assistance.
>Get a home, waste a year.
>Was into crypto for a while, web design and python programming, worker impressed tells me I can goto secondary school for two years for free if I do an assessment program.
>Excited uni sounds possible but get told if I want to goto uni I'd need to take a loan.

Idk if college courses are decent for computer science. With just a GED I might need to first do what you did OP and take a few years of college then transfer. I want to work in network infrastructure and database engineering, pretty much blockchain shit even for just enterprise solutions. I like researching though, don't think college would introduce me to the research side and method of the field.

Do I take a loan like you OP? I'm disabled, chances of work even if I'm esoteric of a character is low but I have no other dream to persue and assistance is going to cuck me if I just hide in a hole and do nothing.

the world is run by autists user

i wish people didn't talk about only crypto here too, i want to start my own business, this used to be a perfect place to get tips for that two years ago. you're right about not buying shit you don't need, that's my biggest issue, fast food.

I haven't taken a loan yet, parents have paid for the most of it god bless them.

Still its once I get out of college that I seem to be fucked.

I you live in the USA, amke sure you KNOW you can pay back the loan if you take it.

Canadian, afiak debt collectors can only harrass you forever if you don't pay. The idea of my financial soul being negative though is spooky.

>why is a finance board talking about the best way to make money
>why is it not just blog posts no one cares about
>I
>me
>my life
>me
>please stop talking about cryptos please give me attention

Man after getting into crypto normies seem so fucking clueless and poor

Yes. I made a thread recently about poor financial decisions and it went well. It is what you make it, faggotsexual. It's just that coin has the most gains for most people and we don't care about your coupon clipping so much.

I dropped out of college and started a business. Best decision of my life.

Reddit didn't invent proper spacing you know.