Already on its way back to $11. Let's have a laugh at the retarded butter hands that sold low for huge losses

Already on its way back to $11. Let's have a laugh at the retarded butter hands that sold low for huge losses.

Other urls found in this thread:

ytn.co.kr/_ln/0101_201801111615246051
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/951428854085689344
ccn.com/south-korean-ministry-of-finance-does-not-support-cryptocurrency-trading-ban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That dip was such a blessing that a lot of retards completely ignored because of retard brain retard thx retards

WE ARE IRON HANDS, WE DO NOT SELL

that dip to 57000 HAHAHA

I wish it dipped lower so I could buy even more

Just wish I’d reloaded on the dip instead of watching anime

Fuck brah we held hopefully we all make it. Doesn't ICX have government backing anyways?

same here

i sniped that shit so hard
easy 25%

Icon can't be stopped this shit going to 30 dollars eom ez

>*korean anonymous trading ban appear out of nowhere*

South Korea has an election this year. Whoever wins will be a supporter of crypto as 30% of the voters in Korea own fucking crypto.

They still do want regulation, and ICX is the perfect platform for them. They can still regulate the market somewhat, by fronting ICX as the "legit" platform to use in Korea.

How isn't this obvious to everyone? I bought the dip. Thanks CNBC!

like a true Veeky Forumsnizzman

Those digits. We're going to make it.

i was sleeping
fcking euroland

I fuckin tried to time it but sold near the bottom. lost 400 ICX when I bought back in, I hate everything

Kek more like 15-20

damn i bought too early yesterday. But who cares it is ICX. Always a very comfy hold.

you guys think there will be another dip when all the burgers and euro poor wake up and all the normies start panicking???

Euros are already awake. Burgers will be awake in a few hours. Go figure I sat at the computer all day yesterday swinging on the dips to accumulate, go to make a sandwich and relax for a bit and come back and that massive fucking dip was over. Fucking hell.

I had buy order near bottom of the dip
thought that it will never get triggered and bought trx and fun instead hoping to catch moon mission so I can accumulate more ICX
went to sleep, eurofag
both my picks dropped in the meantime but ICX actually dipped hard enough to trigger my buy order had I not cancelled it

best way to kms?

Go and say to achmed that muhammad is a goatfucker

KYS in a fancy way, like eating lobster tails and drinking melted butter to excess.

I had all my capita tied down to re buying vechain cheap after selling at the top, fucking wish I had bought more ICX

We’re u guys in the pink wojak threads? So many newfags cursing us for “lying to them” my fuken sides, I know most were larping but I know a few of these where legit, made my fucking night

pink wojak threads and one the best forms of pleasure to come from Veeky Forums save the occasional thread of some dumbass sticking sharpies in their pooper for tokens

fuck i went to bed just as some amazing Veeky Forums fag posted that "something was going down in korea" he posted pick of all korean exchanged losing volume and prices dropping. If i had stayed on for 2 hours longer I would have been able to catch the dip FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Yeah its honestly looking like things could play out where this is a very government friendly crypto. The dates and everything they have planned are really looking like it. Obviously whoever is elected needs to be pro crypto, seems like they will make it so a lot of officials profit big

Praise satan

BREAKING NEWSl: Korea not banning bitcoin trading. Turned out it was fake news from the Korean white house.

can i have my bags back please sirs

Dropping like shit rn. Back under 10USD.

He isn’t over breh
Korea is banning crypto, ICX is korean crypto
2+2 Normies will continue to drop ICX for the next few days.

jesus christ

Yeah, ICX has bad recovery time. Dips fuck it up bad. I'll eventually shit it.

we will 2x eom

It isn’t over*

Those can can fucking do their own research or use a god damn translator will be buying cheap ICX so the price won’t completely crash, but weeks handa will be shaken.
I think we are going to see another crash to 7$ before bouncing back up in the next few days. It’s going to be a wild ride until the 20-24th

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck I hope so. I need more time to accumulate

Bought during initial dip because it stood well during the the first day. Went up a little and now just bleeding out... guess I'm hodling this then.

you obviously still don't own ICX. wow you're such a pajeet.

>he didn't buy the dip
>he sold too early
>he doesn't own ICX

BTFO

how good are my chances of buying sub 8000 (eth/binance)?

how come it dips when walls are being eaten

I've been watching this one for a while researching and looking for an entry.

Todays dip was perfect and I caught the bottom as FUD spread here, Telegram etc.

Tell me I did good bois

If you bought sub 60k today you did very well. Congratulations.

Caught 0.000628 so I guess I only did OK...

Moon mission imminent. Once everyone realizes that this is a legit project abiding by whatever stipulations SK puts into place, this thing is gonna go nuclear. It's gonna be the pet project for the gov.

And I know yall just saw that 30 btc buy wall get flashed a few times.

Still a good buy.

So we don't get 3x EOM.

What a shame.

What caused all this?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Korea FUD

A fake story CNBC pushed about the South Korean government planning to shut down crypto resulting in a massive panic sell.

The korean white house literally just sent out a message saying they arent banning crypto and it's FUD and this shit immediately starts tanking

Are yall fucking retarded or what?

shit do i buy now boys or be greedy and wait for it to sink a little deeper.

it's going to 7 bucks

I'd buy, it's only gonna shoot back up once people realize the whole crypto ban story was FUD. Could be wrong. Just pay attention to the chart movements.

*slowly inhales

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bought in yesterday before the crash at 11usd. Dont care because I somehow have a good feeling about ICX. Could be wrong tho

>it's going to 7 bucks
FUCK I MISS TIMED, FFS.

Oh no my 500% gains are only 450% gains now!

>tfw bought at 8400, set a sell order at 9100 and go to sleep
>wake up to see that it peaked at 9000 when I was sleeping and then dropped and now is at around 8000
Holy shit swing trading is fucking frustrating

Can you link the source?
This shit is getting ridiculous

come on pussies, give me your bags on the cheap

bought the mini second dip FUCK YES LETS GOO

the damage is done.
its domino effect panic selling soon
we will see 5$ again

ytn.co.kr/_ln/0101_201801111615246051

Use google translate on the article user, Posted 2 hr ago

YES PLEASE

1 government offical who dislikes crypto went rogue and made that FUD

So they had to deny that it is a belief held by the government as a whole

>$5
Yeah, and I want a titfuck from an 18yo with macromastia.

i thought he made that statement like last month though. Or did he make a new statement reiterating yesterday

>ytn.co.kr/_ln/0101_201801111615246051

>Posted : 2018-01-11 16:15

it's left wing goverment, they all hate it

What the fuck is wrong with South Korean politicians

HA HA

Ok thanks. This was some next level fud by CNBC

Is high level fud on a market that’s about to be worth 1trillion.

Remember last China fud? Btc reached 3.8k. 2months later it was almost 10k and 3months after that 15k

On second thought AION is dipped pretty hard. Convince me to buy more ICON instead of AION

We should spread fud desu.
I mean seriously we would benefit greatly of shaking normie hands

It's ICX kek

OMG TELL ME YOU HAVE BEEN BUYING THE WRONG COIN ALL THIS TIME

>ytn.co.kr/_ln/0101_201801111615246051
i cant read any of that.

WHY IS IT GOING DOWN IT'S SUCH A GOOD COIN WHY ARE YOU KEEP GOING DOWN AGHHHHHHHH

Can't want to see all the normies and weak hands fomo back in

Never even thought of selling. WE IN THIS BITCH

Down by 15k, well.. hodl boys. This shit will PEAK before Mainnet. Nice fucking FUD by CNBC. They probably wanted a piece of the action. They definitely bought the dip boyos.

ok guys whilst all the normies were selling i aquired more ETH waiting for trqansfer atm. what point you think i should buy in?

To be honest, as fast as you can.

.0078 eth seems to be a good if there is another mini dip

Are you retarded?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

TFW no buy order :(

twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/951428854085689344

i think we are save guys
for now

buy the dip

the gook politican fudder probably wanted to stock up on cheap ICONs

>twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/951428854085689344
alL IN BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

ccn.com/south-korean-ministry-of-finance-does-not-support-cryptocurrency-trading-ban/