MFW

mfw im all in stocks

have fun with your imaginary 1s and 0s, while I own a claim to hard, tangible assets, inventories, and cash flows

when will the children learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is a stock?

GTFO biz is only for crypto fags

Gekki would have been all over crypto

You're dumb as shit

Do you hold the physical share certificates? Or just a bunch of 1s and 0s on a brokerage portal?

Yes buy Kodak stock

oh wow 5% a year big gains

Bet your boomer dad is real proud OP. Actually i bet thats the reason you're "in stocks"

put 5k in stocks > 80k profit in 20 years

put 1k in crypto's > 12K profit in 2 months

Invest in stocks
Speculate with crypto's

Show me some of these tangible assets you claim to own

How many stocks even give dividends at all these days.

invalid argument as your 1s and 0s end at being 1s and 0s, my 1s and 0s in my brokerage are just signifying that yes, these physical certificates are under my name, claimed by me, in the central depository trust, and if the company goes insolvent, I have a claim to my percentage of the assets which get siphoned and sold at auction and shareholders paid out accordingly

Can your imaginary internet tokens do that? The 'smaller gains' you make fun of are easily outweighed by security, liquidity, and market efficiency.

>implying crypto wouldn't be gekko's wet dream

I have no idea how servers and the internet work the post

Your stocks are in a business with giant overheads and expenses....crytpo teams have servers costs and that's about it.

Meaning your upside sucks with a lot of risk, our upside is tremendous with no risk. Crypto companies will never go bankrupt.

Well then I'm sure you understand the correlation between risk and return. Given that you're either an elderly boomer or just a pussy, you've chosen to take the lesser risk route and entitle yourself to lesser returns. Which is quite at odds with the man you posted in your OP who would've definitely taken up the challenge of playing in a high risk, high-return market with more avenues for him to play all his dirty tricks.

It's okay, not everyone has the conviction and risk-tolerance to play in this market. But hey, markets returned like 20% last year! Keep it up, sport!

holy fuck this is pure gold. screencapped. this is the start of the end

Twenty eth that op is fat slovenly piece of shit and likes to pretend he's gordon gekko

keep telling yourself this sonny boy, when the real metric is risk adjusted returns. let's not even worry about liquidity and say you can pull out your entire stack at once, big boy numbers like stock traders. You don't even care cause you're just playing with 2000 bucks daddy gave you. You know nothing of the correlation between risk and return. kek

You're honestly retarded. People who literally have no skill beyond basic computer usage beyond normie trash are becoming millionaires just because they have some balls. You don't have any balls. You care so much about your "safety" and "liquidity" that you'll literally turn away the highest speculative gains ever made in history. If you're so fucking worried about safety, 2x your money real quick like literally everyone here (except the newcoiner brainlets like you'll be), and pull out your principal. It's that fucking easy. Then you have play money to become a millionaire.

Or stay AVERAGE with your AVERAGE stock returns.

>boomers everybody

Pretty much this :)

I don't believe you. you have a vanguard maybe, but if you were really in "stocks" then you would know that blockchain tech is where it's fucking at.

I hope you at least bought at shit ton of Intel when it was down.

OP gonna feel dumb when his companies start buying crypto lol.

>uses the term kek
>pretends to be a boomer or normie

Shit bait mate.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I turned 5000 dollars in 2013 into approximately 300k today. Stocks are great if you have a large bankroll to start, which again brings me to the point that you're either an aging boomer faggot or a trust fund faggot, neither of which are attractive options or relate-able to the average person. Funny you should mention liquidity, considering bitcoin does more volume on a daily basis than most S&P500 companies, and there are plenty of penny stocks that have the same liquidity issues as low cap shitcoins.

I know it hurts whatever fragile ego you have left that kids on the internet are making more money than you, but keep your shit opinions to yourself because it really only makes you look worse.

I remember my first financial accounting class.

>Grand dad makes 15% ROI in a good year
>I make 15% ROI on a bad day