It's taking off, boys!

It's taking off, boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/lumens/bitcoin-lumen-program/
stellar.org/lumens/ripple-lumen-program/
freedomnode.com/blog/76/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-with-byteball-and-stellar-lumens-giveaways
emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at last the snake comes alive. never selling these fuckers.

i honestly hate to say it you kids but, you are giving money to poor people right now. Now before you think thats FUD, understand what im about to say.

See, they released millions of Lumens across the world a year ago and those people are realizing they have $100, $500, $10000 free and are rushing to sell it on exchanges

that mixed with normies trying to BUY IN into the market.

Yeah you understand why we are still crashing m8's, no smart money is going to come until Feb after this sell off ends

dont listen to the pajeets they bought the pump

This FUD makes me even more confident about buying more. Happens everytime before a coin moons

Kys
Kys too

not going past 3890 sats

ok XLM will moon if u buy now do it

m8
I'm holding xlm. I believe in xlm.
But this will continue to go down if anything in the near future.

oh ****, we breakin through hyperspace. sattle in

no pathetic pump will stop the enduring horde of people from 7 months ago coming onto exchanges just like normies to sell their precious XLM. Don't forget, they got it for free so why not cash out your free money before the market crashes?

We moon now ?

nope

Do you have any stats to support your bullshit prediction?

Holy shit this is just insane. Meanwhile link will be at 2 dollars eow. This was not supposed to happen like this. mommy. please

stop this is just sad for us

No FUD.

>we only gained 300% in the last 2 weeks because of normie wave coming into crypto (started with Ripple and into everything else)
>this mixed with shilling on Veeky Forums for FairX being to be the next hot thing (even when it was just in Alpha stage and a simple rumor, no real people working on it)
>10% drops every day

Yeah other than the fact that real announcements from Stellar wont be made for another good 2 weeks, this thing is going to keep dumping m8 because there are more people who got X amount of lumens for practically nothing, compared to the normies who are paying $1000s of dollars for a couple lumens

Get real

No I'm curious on your stats for the amount of people who were given lumens. How many people received them and what percentage of those people will be coming back to sell vs hold?

Also you fuddy duddy, this coin was popular before the rumors of FairX came out due to the type of support they have behind them as well as there overall goal.

If people fell for the fomo that's their fault

Wtf are you talking about? What's your problem m8?

>thinks im FUDing

>stellar.org/lumens/bitcoin-lumen-program/

thats 1

>stellar.org/lumens/ripple-lumen-program/

thats 2

>freedomnode.com/blog/76/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-with-byteball-and-stellar-lumens-giveaways

thats 3

im not even including the actual fairs in person they did with people. Upwards of 1000s+ and over 1 million lumens

>August 2017
Ok grampa. What other coins do you dedicate this much time to fudding? Curious what else I should invest in. What caste are you a part of?

>being this retarded

I said they gave away millions of lumens free to anyone a year ago and those same people are cashing out free money right now.

I hope that was easy enough for a 5 year old to understand

>and those same people are cashing out free money right now.
Proof? The program ended in August that has already been factored in.

You silly little fuddy ding dong pajeet

Idk why you're posting IBM photos, those are unrelated to Stellar. That is more FUD than what im doing.

The program ended in August, that means that deadline to collect your lumens was August. That doesnt mean they sold their share in August. You also think those people didnt hold onto it hoping it one day moons?

If you're not a fkin idiot, you would understand from August, its been over 2000% increase, if they havent sold then they're selling now

so what? weak hands can sell, strong hands will buy and hold, price will go up

I think many people underestimate the horde of people coming onto the exchanges to sell their XLM. People should let the weak hands sell for a big longer

>You also think those people didnt hold onto it hoping it one day moons?
And there we go you fucking moron, where's your evidence that THIS is where they're selling? You don't have any so stop trying to peddle your shit predictions as fact and make your own threads for it you fuck

>Idk why you're posting IBM photos, those are unrelated to Stellar.
emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/

>“The IBM/Stellar Universal Payment Solution represents a shift in the way traditional – and now non-traditional – financial institutions can send value around the world with as little fraction as legally possible….The folks at Stellar, like us, want to see the world move past the 40 + year old fragmented system that we all suffer in today, but move towards a system that is more fair and equitable for all.”
Holy shit what a massive faggot you are

>Stellar Lumens (XLM / STR) is already active and being used in very practical ways. Volume will only increase as more partnerships are announced. Results will be seen very soon – Q1 2018.
Holy fuck I can't believe how much of a dumbass you are

>XLM, while relatively small today, is growing fast. More and more people are using Lumens and trading them actively. We have a strong desire (and requirement) to open the market for fiat to XLM at the institutional level.”
You are literally

>“We have 1 major market maker right now, and 14 major institutions involved in direct or indirect capacity on the network. Starting in Q1 2018, you should see more of those institutions redirecting payment traffic on the network.”
Retarded

>It is steps ahead of Bitcoin as it is already compliant with regulations
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>XLM allows for any financial instrument to be transferred as a type of ‘money’ to anyone in the world, for free, instantly, and in any currency. This is not just automation, it is revolutionary.
>bu.. muh seller!

>Idk why you're posting IBM photos, those are unrelated to Stellar.
> those are unrelated to Stellar.
>IBM
>unrelated to Stellar
>IBM is unrelated to Stellar
>idk why
>5 key takeaways from Michael Dowling’s Q&A session on Reddit. In all transparency, we hold XLM, and it was great to hear from IBM directly on their partnership with Stellar as it clarified a number of outstanding questions we had and reaffirmed our belief in this revolution. It surely is a great time to be alive.

this image has nothing to do with Stellar

You're an idiot for thinking it is. Sure IBM is partnered but that image is nothing but pure FUD just like the informed idiot u are that bought into XLM just like all the other normies who fell for the shills

>but that image is nothing but pure FUD just like the informed idiot u are that bought into XLM just like all the other normies who fell for the shills
Oh no the bot is breaking down
>idk why this image is related
>idk why a partnership between a cryptocurrency and
>97% of largest banks use IBM products in their systems
>idk why that's relevant I guess I must be retarded
>80% of global retailers are powered by IBM retail solutions
>idk why a currency would care about retailers, normie!
>90% of global credit card transactions are processed on IBM mainframes
>golly I just can't imagine how that's relevant to something that deals with money

>trying to cover his mistakes

ok m8 w.e u say I already told u what I wanted to say

You poor fuddyduddy, whatever you have to say at this point is 99% likely to be retarded