TAU

Thoughts biz??

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/mincoin-community-bring-mincoin-to-chaoex-hk-based-digital-currency-exchange
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hit a huge drop last night during the crash, now's a great time to hop in at 1.10 usd. I still think it's going another 2 or 3x in a couple days. At least 10x by the end of february 2018.

Worth getting in pre-exchange

>at least 10x

over 1 billion mcap?

okay calm down Sonny

you buy now

once i made my 3x i hopped out of this scam coin. it's just too painfully obvious the devs were spamming this board, i kept seeing the same line about how "Lol the devs are total lads, they're always in the discord LEL" it was to obvious. but they made me some dough. thanks.

Took 2 ETH profit for other ICOs now sitting on 7250 to see where this moon ride goes.

Just picked up a whole shitload of TAU and EVEN. Feelin' good right now

Bought at 80 cents, still sitting on a nice bit of profit (Bought 1500). Gonna sit on this a while shits exploding once it hits a half decent exchange. Etherdelta is the shit

What are your price predictions?

Please Sign the Petition

change.org/p/mincoin-community-bring-mincoin-to-chaoex-hk-based-digital-currency-exchange

Mincoin can help people to recieve monies in small amounts! Banks don't allow it as cheap or as quick as Mincoin does!
Support the petition! Support Mincoin!
This is the one time trading volume and profits can benefit ALL people and not just SOME people. More of the unbanked can become banked with the help of Mincoin!

>TAU and EXRN
I should kms for phoneposting

Total scam, but suppoman and others are shilling it so there should be some more idiots to dump on later.

What do you consider to be a scam about it in particular?

IMO all they do is compare it to other coins but don't really get down and dirty about the purpose of their own coin. From the video I watched and the chart that gets spammed here all the time, I could tell its the devs and or their "partners" shilling hard posting on biz.

so what coin would you suggest?

Hmmm, I gotcha. I feel like that’s just part of their marketing, and I think it’s easy for any people who like the coin to defer to easy-to-read charts. I don’t work for Po.et, but I was one of the people posting that Bittrex wallet screenshot over and over again back when it was half a cent (didn’t even matter in the long run tho haha)

I'm not one for suggesting coins to buy, but if it were my I would avoid this one. Do your own research but these guys just don't seem trustworthy to me when they don't talk about their project specifically and start off by comparing it to other projects instead. And it seems like they are trying to be "prestigious" as they say their coin is aimed at "enterprise" businesses. Just my thoughts.

bought in last night now waiting for exchanges

I'm holding a bit of TAU. I don't think it's a scam, but I do think it's a big risk. They talk a good game and have an interesting project idea but who knows if they'll never actually pull it off. Every bit of news they put out I re-access if I'm going to sell at that moment.

I've read their whitepaper and watched a bunch of their videos. They have a clear vision but nothing to back it up yet.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Deposited $500 last night from my wallet and now the page won't load WTF anyone having the same problem?
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

Seems like a bit of a cash grab. In one of the videos I watched on it, they spent about 60 mins going over in great detail the product they had made, which is basically a text pre-processor over smart contracts. It would only look impressive to non programmers, as those kinds of tools are all over the programming space and you don't need to do an ICO to make one.

Okay fags as someone who is kind of technical I will try to translate the white paper.

Disclosure: I own 1040 TAU and expect to make 2-3x after its release on exchanges.

Making money in crypto right now has little to do with the actual value of the underlying project, at least until a very high market cap.

I will preface this by saying that the white paper contains egregiously bad writing indicating that the author is not very well educated. For example, “However, these blockchains rely on flawed systems that do not take into account the application of said technologies into the current infrastructure space. As a result, blockchain technology is segregated from mainstream financial systems, and thus is ironically hindered by achieving its end goal.” I mean, it’s hindered by achieving its end goal? Do they know what the word “hindered” means? This is not somebody who sounds capable of building tomorrow’s financial system.

Anyway,

Summary: Blockchain development is too hard and we are going to make it easier. There are also major problems with existing blockchain solutions that we hope to solve. The problems are: high fees, needing to fully sync large chains to run a local node, low TPS, mining is wasteful, it’s harder to set up than a mainstream database, there is a lack of developer tools like IDEs/package managers/testing libraries/CI, lack of ability to do full chain migrations without hard forking, and trying different chains is time consuming.

Lamden’s products will solve some of these problems. Saffron is a tool that generates standalone blockchains that act more like a traditional database in that it is off chain and only synchronized when needed. You will generate these chains with saffron and it will scaffold APIs over the private chain that supposedly make it simpler to use. It exports to docker. Saffron should be agnostic to the underlying implementation of the private chain.

Flora is basically a package manager for Lamden chains

I dunno, I almost bought a tonne a week (or two?) ago before it had stats on coinmarketcap, but there are so many red flags. I took a look at the team and was like... nope.

Could be wrong but honestly I've seen nothing to suggest that this crypto can manage what it promises. If the team was bigger I'd have more confidence, but they're small and (to be frank) they don't inspire confidence.

They shill their project alot while shitting on other clones even if they dont fully understand them leave a bad impression.

Dont mind getting in for a quick buck though

>Making money in crypto right now has little to do with the actual value of the underlying project, at least until a very high market cap.

DESU this is the only reason I seriously considered buying in, but because there were no stats at the time I could only go on what was visible. And it didn't look good. But kudos to you for taking the initiative, I think there's an opportunity to walk away from this with some decent gains

I (personally) don't want to take that risk though ha

cash grab, even newsletters are "hey go shill this crap through the internets" lol. I wouldnt be surprised if they do an exit scam when this shit is x15 or x20.

Wtf I never wrote desu

Clove is the routing infrastructure that links all the lamden private chains together, and spreads its work over all the Flora chains, so that the Flora chains basically pay for themselves by serving routing traffic for the larger network as well as their own traffic.

Tau is a digital asset that is basically the default digital asset of these private chains. So tau essentially has no value with respect to the private chain network itself, it’s just basically like a suggested, easy to use, interoperable token usable by people running these Lamden apps, that would also allow people who do not host Lamden chains to get work done for them in the system.

Sorry, “Flora chains” = Lamden chains

So yeah basically what they want to do “Geocities for Blockchain”

Too dumb to make your own website? Use Geocities. Too dumb to deploy your own private Blockchain? Use Lamden. Want to do stuff on a Lamden private blockchain? Spend your TAU.

I hope that demystifies their pitch

Restart browser or pc, happened to me a few times and a reset worked.

Obviously you invested despite the technical ineptitude of the authors/devs, why?

>Making money in crypto right now has little to do with the actual value of the underlying project, at least until a very high market cap.

I assume because this, but for someone who actually understands whitepapers, why not find a hidden gem rather than what seems like a PnD shitcoin?

Clearly a scam coin. Amazing presentation but lo n behold their entire team are recent graduates from ohio state university.

Fucking con artists should be sent to prison, as if it's hard to shill coins

I wrote this a few times lol.
Not a dev.

This.

Well, they have a few products and prototypes on GitHub. And they've onboarded devs.

I'm giving it 2 months to see what they come out with.

They've added 5 devs. I'm giving them 2 months to show the goods.

I'm hoping some serious FOMO happens with it. But I'm also just as happy selling it for a couple bucks if it comes to that.