/b/ to /pol/ to Veeky Forums

The ultimate chad path of progression, beginning with /b/ in 2005.

I know damn well some of you bros have walked this same path as I have.

The path of youthful inexperience and the thrill of freedom on the internet. The brickwall of realizing the harsh truths of the world. And finally now this glorious final step, where we ascend even further beyond to wealth beyond our wildest imagining.

How many people have walked this path over the past decade or longer? I know it's more of you than you think.

Pretty much the same, yeah.

fuck off retard

Same for me but replace /b/ with [spoiler]FunnyJunk[/spoiler]

always was just a bizraili, no wonder this place has gone to complete shit if that's people's here's progression.

Lmao, there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Are you mad I didn't buy ripple last week?

my brother. I tried Veeky Forums back when it was new but it was shit then. now it truly is home

>Not Veeky Forums
Why live if you can't even lift

/b/->/v/->/pol/->Veeky Forums->Veeky Forums

It took 10 years to reach my final form, the Cash Chad

/v/ -> /r9k/ -> Veeky Forums -> /pol/ -> Veeky Forums master race

Story of my life

Just /b to /biz. Am I missing something interesting on /pol?

Close enough.

/b/ -> /v/ -> /g/ -> /pol/ -> Veeky Forums

Natty?

i skipped /pol/

I thought I was the only one. I spent the last 3 years of my life on pol and only now meandered into this shithole.

This.

Fit during post zyzz
Pol during trump
Biz now

wait you too? i spend like 1 year on /b/ got to /pol/ because of the jews, then came to Veeky Forums during the stock market flash crash summer of 2015, and constant federal reserve threads. i got to Veeky Forums subconsiously not sure why

100%
1/2/3/3.5
Still can't 4pl8

/a/ -> /int/ -> /pol/ -> Veeky Forums -> /r9k/ -> Veeky Forums -> Veeky Forums -> Veeky Forums
It's been a long journey friends

No wonder this board is filled with brainlets

/a/ /g/ & Veeky Forums

/b/ and /pol/ are worse than AIDS

/b/ > /a/ = /v/ > /g/ > Veeky Forums

/pol/ is a shithole nowadays and if you still visit it you need to off yourself

pic related

fucking banana posters turned me into a nazi for a year but at least I'm rich now

/pol/ literally steels you to succeed in crypto.

As soon as i saw the FUD on (((CNBC))) today I knew it would be a perfect opportunity to buy the dip.

B
V
Fit
G
Biz

Most unhappy in biz

Hey, same here

/b/ --> Veeky Forums --> /sp/ --> /tv/ --> /pol/ --> Veeky Forums

Reddit -> Veeky Forums

You soyboys mad?

Mine is

/b/->/v/->/r9k/->/v/->/g/->Veeky Forums

Still hit up /g/ and /v/ occasionally. Sometimes lurk Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. I go to /r9k/ sometimes to laugh at their misery.

>fit
Misc was a million times better at it's peak you non-lifting cuck faggots.

Veeky Forums --> /r9k/ --> /pol/ --> reddit --> Veeky Forums

I'd never be acoustic enough to go to those boards

> reddit

>Lmao, there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

That's where you're wrong kiddo

>a soyboy calling others a soyboy

go back to plebbit you dumb fag

>tfw /b/ -> /k/ -> Veeky Forums -> Veeky Forums -> Veeky Forums

Know my memes, handy with the steel, built, rich and have 50 pairs of shoes

/pol/ is for fags. It's worse than /r/politics. I don't give a shit about politics and even if I did, I'm smart enough to know if I want something some way I use MONEY to make it that way.

Fags think memes win elections. Nah. Checkbooks do.

I hate to tell you this user, but you might be more acoustic than you think.

/b/ -> Veeky Forums -> Veeky Forums

me:

/b/ - 2007-2010
/pol/ 2010- 2017
Veeky Forums 2017-

Still a newfag.

It shows you what's going on in the world.

Went to /pol/, my health was zapped by 40 percent. Went to /tv/, health neutral. Then Veeky Forums and now i just feel empty.

occasional goon -> 2003 -> b -> attempted normie life for more than a decade-> failed -> biz

Veeky Forums to /pol/ to /k/ to Veeky Forums

My financial gain only serves to fuel the race war. Hail victory.

reddit
/b/
/pol/
/lgbt/
/r9k/
Veeky Forums

/b/ to /v/+/r9k/+/gif/

Just added Veeky Forums to it.

this is exactly me with pol being time most spent on

Lurked on /b/ around the same time as the jessi slaughter drama i'm 21 now so I think that puts that at around 8 years ago? I remember bitcoin threads clogging up /b/ so they had to isolate it to this board. I got into BTC after having a fascination with those derpweb threads, spammed my deferral link for BMR (all hail backopy) all over the place. I had .04 BTC rolling in almost daily.
Although yes /b/ caused me to maladapt my entire adolescence although I think I turned out fairly normal. Still have trauma from the cp tho

>lgbt
Not gonna make it

/b/ (2005) -> reddit (2010) -> Veeky Forums (2018)

inb4
>muh secret club
>i h8 new Veeky Forums

you're all newfags to me

If you'd been following the 2016 election cheering for Trump in the threads, you'd be immune to all kinds of fud.

/b/, /r9k/, /out/, /trv/, /pol/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums

WOW SAME. FIRST MEME, THEN TRUMP, NOW MONEY.

the best online thing I think my generation will ever see, totally surreal being on /pol/ that year

This

/b/ to /a/ to /r9k/ to faggit and now to Veeky Forums

faggit is way too PC, I got banned for calling niggers niggers on multiple subs

now biz is helping me, making me buy high sell low

aaaay

Don't forget r9k kek half those fuckers are incels, and incels will never make it

oldfag here
>2007-2010 /b/
>2010-2013 /v/
>2013-2015 Veeky Forums
>2015-2017 /r9k/
>2017- Veeky Forums

>implying fumigating for Jews doesn't improve a place
What you going on about?

/b/ 11 years old, circa 2007
/v/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
3 year break
/pol/
Veeky Forums

The IDEAL path

>11 years old.

kys

I'm a refugee Wizard from r9k. The normies + pol ruined my home, so now I wander in the wilderness picking up alts as I go.

I'm unironically the same kek

nobody thats been here since 2005 went to pol moron youre not fooling anybody

Yes

Where my /a/ bros at

was the same for me, that is like the target audience for /b/

don't tell me you thought adults were actually entertained by that shit

well, the acoustics get a pass

I literally bought bitcoins in november 2013 because there were dozens of threads on /pol/.
Years later came on Veeky Forums and started trading alts.

Thanks guys.

some literal emo fag showed me the site, said it was "really funny", don't know why I didn't stop going on it.

Pol > fit > biz
Progression master race.

Just curious did /b/ do any mental damage to anyone else? I cant scrub some of the images stuck in the recesses of my mind and while I am in therapy I've never brought up anything about my experience here

Just for reference I was the most weird little fucker ever ages 12-16 I don't look back on it with fondness

unironically this

Anyone who wasn't able to experience /pol/ in the 2 years prior to the presidential primaries truly was missing out.

The place was 100% shill free. A literal paradise full of historical discussion, and serious intense discussion of (((them))).

There were still memes of course but nowhere the levels of the primaries and election cycle. Which was super intense and great fun, but thats when the board started to get overwhelmed with /nupol/ visitors and the general demographic started tanking.

Today it's a sickening circlejerk of youtuber worship and the shilling is nearly 50% of the board.

I think this reason is why many people have come to gravitate to this board.

whoa just ventured over there for the first time and I gotta say, wew

have any of you been to /b/ lately, shit is ruined.

/b/
/tv/, /sp/
/pol/
Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums

i dumped /b/, obviously. /pol/ has its moments still, but i can live off the other 4

incels are NEETs and naturally good at crypto. Chads are too busy fucking hos on tinder.

I wanted to see how many Pollacks are here lol. If I posted that statement here even as recent as 6 months ago, no one would have batted an eye at it. This place is done

yup. spent way too long on /pol/ though. At one point I was banned from cripplechan (israeli psyops) and 4/pol/ (sub-saharan niggerfaggots) simultaneously for coinposting and realized what a waste of fucking time they were. If you really cared about the future of the white race you would be trading crypto.

Still the same fap roulette threads and rate my cawk I don't see much of a difference

This. We know media manipulation when we see it, our hands are casted in titanium.

>oldfag

I remember being called a newfag back in 2008 countless times

Holy shit, so much time wasted on this shithole. At least Veeky Forums made me a lot of shekels.

90% of ‘shilling’ is shitposting from crosssited/boards or bored /pol/acks
What gain is there in shilling on a Taiwanese basket weaving neckbeard board? Its literally people shitposting for the (you)’s and the right wing SJW (pol) salt

Same here user, first visited this site and browsed b for a while, then during the trump campaign looked at pol to witness the greatest memeing I've ever seen during it, and finally came to biz a few months ago

checked it out for old times sake
wish I hadn't

>older kid at school showed me /pol/ when i was 12 years old

i ditched pol for biz after reading 'ride the tiger' and realising the only thing i could do to increase my quality of life was become rich and live the comfy non wagecuck life

thanks biz.

I'll never forget the primaries user. I'm happy I get to do crypto too...I've won so so much since Trump was elected.

Veeky Forums to /b/ to /pol/ to Veeky Forums

/b/ Don't touch Veeky Forums for 4-5 years come back to Veeky Forums in 2017 because reddit is a PC paradise.

I skipped b and went straight for /pol

>Not going /b/ -> /lgbt/ -> Veeky Forums -> Veeky Forums
True plebs, all of you

If only there were no /pol/ or Veeky Forums these would be patrician-tier

/b/ -> /g/ -> /g/ + Veeky Forums -> /g/ + Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums

I went
/gif/ -> slashdot -> Barrens chat as alliance-> minecraft global chat -> Twitter -> voat -> /pol/ -> Veeky Forums

t. newfags
I was raiding /b/ when it was a little babby with &TotSE and SA.

With the odd layover in Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /mu/ this has been me.

>all these Veeky Forumsposters
Veeky Forums is a cancer board full of insufferable preening brainlets. I say that as a person who does >1hour of physical activity every day religiously. It's just body maintenance, who the fuck wants to talk about it afterwards?