XLM

If you're not buying right now, reconsider your life decisions.

buy low, stupid

i honestly hate to say it you kids but, you are giving money to poor people right now. Now before you think thats FUD, understand what im about to say.

See, they released millions of Lumens across the world a year ago and those people are realizing they have $100, $500, $10000 free and are rushing to sell it on exchanges

that mixed with normies trying to BUY IN into the market.

Yeah you understand why we are still crashing m8's, no smart money is going to come until Feb after this sell off ends

dont listen to pajeets they bought the pump

If i had the chance I would have bought at sub-.50

ye too late for me as well

Enough of the copy pasta you fag.

I bought at 20 cents and didn't sell at $1 and I am reconsidering my life decisions.

>enough of the truth

no fuck u pajeet shill

this shit isnt even close to its floor

>outed scamcoin trx is still doing (and recovering) better than xlm
kek

How did this work, how the fuck did they identify "poor people" set them up with a lumens wallet and teach them how to use it?

Can we get one pro-xlm green ID, holy fuck

they set up fairs and gave away free lumens. Just because they're poor doesn't mean they're stupid

an hour ago i re bought this at .48 cents. Already made a couple gs after the first xlm bull run. Ready for another one.

well im tipping any who didnt sell it right away have just lost it or forgotten about it, I don't think it is cause for concern

Destination: unknown:
Breakthrough the buy walls
All in

>seeing all the sell walls get torn down as whales desperately try to put more up

We're gonna make it.

if the rally for XLM doesn't start, its only going to go down m8

I sold 40k icx to buy this. I will hodl till eoy ans see what happens.

Plz moon

The coming days are going to be rough.

>selling icx for xlm

Wow you are fucking retarded.

We need a conscription of new marines to take back Mars.

>if it doesnt go up, it will go down

sidewayscoin meme confirmed dead

this wouldn't be a terrible move if you did it in early february

reporting for duty, I have 24k Rank

these are whales manipulating the orderbooks right now

IBM chose XLM out of all the platforms on the market

They would have had a huge team of experts go through each major crypto in minute detail and XLM is the one they chose

It is the best tech on the market, Ripple + ETH combined, and probably most importantly has a smart contract system that you can't make mistakes with and leave your shit hackable