magnalis.network
hoqu.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats why ICOs are the way to go.
magnalis.network
MGXL is 30 cents, 10 mil supply
guaranteed to moon when it trades in june

you're welcome

Too many shit coins are making the demand spread too thin.

Rip

I know a few that will 10x you just have to be patient

POE will 10x

Screencap this

Might actually try this. Cheers.

I also know a few that MAY 10x.

>Coin with $371,959,332 MC will 10x
What is math?
Piss off.

That's a confirmed scam retard.

I'd like to believe you, but I can't see any evidence that would suggest this. How is it "confirmed"?

POE can easily reach a market cap in the few billions you fucking cunt

You just have to get in smaller caps earlier user. Past top 20 used to be obscure, now everything in top 100 is normieland.

he's a spamming pajeet

dont care for poet but kek. brainlets at work.

Cause you are not buying BMC

Ethbits. Possible 100x. I'm accumulating another, but let's just say that dividend tokens are going to be the hot new thing this upcoming year. Look at Cryptopia and Kucoin. This is a possible 100x. Also where were you for Req at 4 cents? Where were you for Link at 16 cents? Monero at $50?

Too much new money flowed in too fast. They have weak hands and never experienced a crash before. We need some sideways movement now to prepare for the next pump. Not necessarily a full on bear market, but just a small intermezzo.

Youre looking in all the wrong places. HINT: youre not gonna find 10xs on binance

check our Adshares too

But Wtf. UFR, INTS, ADC have all gone 100x in the past week

You just missed it. You ca still catch 30x tho

Lamden Tau.

Literally 10xed a week ago. And is going to 5x next week.

OP MAGNALIS IS A STRAIGHT UP SCAM DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO THAT GARBAGE

GARBAGE SCAM YOU FAGGOT

Why not? This is crypto. I thought XRP was done @ $20B. It almost 10 x'd from that

>Ethbits. Possible 100x. I'm accumulating another, but let's just say that dividend tokens are going to be the hot new thing this upcoming year. Look at Cryptopia and Kucoin. This is a possible 100x. Also where were you for Req at 4 cents? Where were you for Link at 16 cents? Monero at $50?
Yeah, this could be one because of low market cap. Only chance of 100x is low caps.

PBL, Dragon, REQ, XRB, HST, DBC and many more just in the last month.

You're just stupid.

poe 18x last month retard go back to r*ddit/india/t*mblr

This

Gifto will.
>tied to the maker of Tron
>has its own k-pop band
>being deployed on an existing 20 million user platform

HOQU looks promising. And the website is awesome

hoqu.io/

until it does

Please fuckoff Pajeet

I think people are forgetting how earlier in the year things didn't 10x that quickly. It's just recently that things started shooting up with new people throwing themselves at crypto hoping to make quick gains. As always, the best method is to buy something with value and hold it. I'd only chase these trends with a fraction of my portfolio (I split 10% between 8 coins. One went down, and about five coins tripled before I sold them. Then I moved everything back to a more promising coin)

OPT very easily

Magnalis has been proven to be an exit scam, don't fall for it. Check the archives since I'm on my phone

Unironically Lamden Tau. Get in or get left the fuck behind

sophiatx thank me later faggots literally telling you out of goodwill

block.array ARY - ICO finished but this is going to be huge, very active team on telegram and the product has a fantastic rapid roadman. x10 within a couple of weeks of landing on exchanges later next week.

Oyster Pearl looks good or anyone from these:
There is an excellent thread for the best anonymous coins, in bitcointalk.
topic=2669844
LUX, SUMO could be good.