Insider info:

Insider info:

The Banksters are going to stop manipulating the price of gold and silver and let that run wild. This will draw the attention of normie money and it will come rushing in like it did with bitcoin but 10,000x since there is only Gold or Silver to really worry about (banksters aren't worried about platinium and palladium). This will be their final push to stop crypto but they will fail. Just warning you guys in advance so you can make money off the literal gold and silver rush that is about to come. take care Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxBY8vRj-xA&t=23s&index=11
vaultoro.com/
change.org/p/mincoin-community-bring-mincoin-to-chaoex-hk-based-digital-currency-exchange
kimblechartingsolutions.com/2015/07/worlds-largest-bullish-cup-handle-pattern-in-play/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as someone who trades the metals, this larp has peaked my interest

question though: where would the money come from? the stock market?

Thanks bro. Already bought a fuckton of options on gold and silver miners. I've been anticipating that eventually they would stop suppressing it. I also hold XRP since it's the banker/government coin.

What is your source of information about gold and silver besides basic logic?

Ron Paul sees it too

youtube.com/watch?v=qxBY8vRj-xA&t=23s&index=11

There is $90 Trillion in global central bank paper and electronic currency. $590 Trillion in global wealth. The market cap of above-ground silver is currently about $20 billion. There is plenty of money available to push silver to $3000.

Why the fuck would they want to kill crypto when they can have a stake in it?. Besides crypto is "the new thing". Gold and silver is asociated with wall street not with your averige joe, it won't catch on the same way crypto will

Nice try Peter Schiff.

This, also crypto is alot more easier for the average person to get into. Make an account, buy some eth/btc and send it to exchanges and you have access to almost all cryptos. Much more accessible than having to purchase gold or silver.

>bought eth when it was less than an ounce of silver
>now costs as much as an ounce of gold

Crypto will bring about a massive run up for silver which will lead to a massive run up for gold. Crypto can 4x silver and hardly even blink doing it.

Why is Ron Paul so based?

>bought ETH when it was less than a pound of dirt

>buy my metal shitcoins

Not today Peter.

Veeky Forums is a trustworthy insider

I agree. I think alot of people will lock in their crypto profits by buying silver and gold.

I lock in crypto profits with more crypto.

just turn gold and silver into cryptos and normies will flock to it

Aucoin and Agcoin, respectively

I respect Peter Schiff but he doesn't understand why cryptos have value.

Jews are dangerous
Take this
vaultoro.com/

I'll bite: how do you buy silver/gold? Pref with crypto

JNUG

Nobody is going to buy silver for 3000 US dollar per troy ounce

You can help brown people in eu
sign the petition

change.org/p/mincoin-community-bring-mincoin-to-chaoex-hk-based-digital-currency-exchange

Thanks just bought 100 ounce

No he makes valid points. Particularly the point where he said people aren't buying cryptos to spend cryptos, they're just buying them to get more dollars.

The easiest way is with goldmoney (website that gives you a sort of gold standard) , I have an account there. Also supported by Peter Schiff. I live in switzerland and the euro just kinda fucked the franc, but since i have all my money in gold, i felt so difference

nobody cares about chunks of metal anymore though. older generations are only interested in liquidating their PMs and younger generations don't want to buy a bunch of useless metal when there are already better markets for making a preserving your wealth.

metal is going to lose a lot of mindshare over the next 10-20 years. people will completely stop caring about garbage like silver and start valuing useful metals like lithium, or anything required for technology (gold is too but it's so abundant it doesn't come into play at all.)

apmex.com takes bitcoin or fiat, they are the #1 retailer in this market

Good I can finally dump my bag of rocks onto normies now

What about the people who buy high and sell low?

checkout the multi-generation cup and handle on silver

kimblechartingsolutions.com/2015/07/worlds-largest-bullish-cup-handle-pattern-in-play/

they will when milk is $3 dollars an ounce

gotta stop thinking in dollars m8. this era is about to come to a (violent) close

Thanks OP, just bought 100 NUGT

Same argument can be said about gold and wanting more dollars. You don't own any gold because someone else has custodial custody of your gold. I own all my crypto that I don't store on an exchange.

i'd bet the interest on silver will run dry before it ever completes. silver was only useful as a store of value when we still used gold, now gold is relegated to being traded only, and there's no reason to buy silver other than for speculation, and the interest in silver has been going downhill for decades and is showing no reversal.

So what you're telling me is.. buy DIGIX?

I own all my crypto that I store on an exchange
I own all my gold that I store inside my asshole.

Do you know how much value you can store in your asshole in the form of a .9999 gold buttplug?

Plus you'll never get any diseases with gold ions diffusing into your bloodstream through your rectal lining.

Of course, but gold doesn't claim to be a new currency of exchange :)

I've used crypto as currency though.

1 % of the population owns 50 % of the wealth. It really doesn't matter what the masses thinks because the masses have no money.

How are normies going to buy gold and silver?

There isn't enough silver for even 1 oz per person. People will pay a lot for silver. Potentially a few hundred dollars. $3000 may be high, but at that point the value of the dollar wouldn't be much so its all relative.

>1 % of the population owns 50 % of the wealth
oh look
this leftist redditor """"argument"""" again

why does this matter? If the rich gave all of this money away it would just cause inflation and nobody would be better off
idiot

You make it sound simple. I'm new and just want to learn how to buy shitcoins shilled on biz to gamble with. Where can I go to learn?

This. I wish more people on this board were aware of this fact.

Comparesilverprices.com

>The Banksters are going to stop manipulating the price of gold and silver and let that run wild
like hell they will
there would be no other indicator of central kiking systems' fiatshitcoin failures as evident as the "real" price of PMs
they've been manipulating both the price and information fed to the sheep regarding (((inflation))) for so long there's no reason to cease that

Perhaps they will conclude that allowing gold and silver to rise is preferable to the public investing in cryptos?

I have been in silver since 2013- if any user chooses to buy make sure to buy it in a physical form don't leave it on exchanges or buy storage.

meant I want to learn to buy shitcoins and crypto. I already have some silver tho

but they will when they inherit their parents millions. and i'm not talking about the poor, i'm talking about the generation(s) of young rich people. i just dont see the PM market continuing to grow and expand as much as it has in the past decade or 2.

idk man, it's easy enough to obfuscate the origins of PM stacks as is via private sales
the focus lately seems to be falling on (((KYC))), (((AML))) and other antisemitic scapegoats

Goldmoney.com

their prepaid card sounds interesting, kind of like the kinds you can get for bitcoin today but maybe with less risk of them getting shut down? looks like you can fund your account with bitcoin too, so you could just send btc to it, convert to gold and then spend it on the card without the risk that current btc card users get with visa shutting it down.

Lmfao that link is sketch as fuck.

Any gold marines in the house?

not a marine but a hodler who accumulated between 2004 and 2009
used some of it as initial into crypto
thankfully rebought after crypto profits were made

heres a real insider tip for you buddy, my firm is working on a new battery technology that requires silver as one of the component parts. we have just under three times the energy density of current high end smart phone batteries and can recharge 6 times faster. We can run a modern high end smart phone for 24 hours screen on and charge to that capacity in less than 30 minutes. currently in talks with both apple and samsung.. Buy silver, its going to explode, i sold my house and bought $480k just before christmas. I expect to retire in 2020.
we have WORKING prototypes and are currently looking at setting up fabs to mass produce.

Where do you work? Nothing been circulating in the eternal memo where I work so far.

Silver is the poor mans gold. Also demands a lot of storage.

also cancerous VAT slapped on purchases and sales all over EU

Do you not realise how addicted the world has become to batteries? Silver will surpass gold in value within 2 years.

I tend to diversify my investments, so I try to have metals as stability to go along with crypto. I spent about 6k on crypto (worth about 24k now), and have roughly matching amounts of metals. Couple oz. of gold, a couple lbs. of silver, and an oz. of palladium, 1/2 oz. of plat. To be honest, I only invest in crypto as 'play money', as my Roth and 401k get filled first and foremost.

It's really not thought, call their customer support. I have an account there, it's great. You must be new to finance

I wish he'd been President - we'd all be rich already. I realize now that it was impossible, that we can't have good things until we're rid of the kikes, but I was naive, happy and poor back then.

do you use their weird card service? how would you compare the financial anal-probing to crypto exchanges if you've had to go through one?

Because you believe that grandma trying to sell her family jewelry is what drives the precious metals market. It's not normal people who runs the market, it's the wealthy.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

i dont think anyone believes that, but gold really only has interest from the oldest generations, paper gold from some middle aged people today, and the younger generations have basically no interest in it whatsoever. they won't magically start hoarding gold when they get older.

>I wish he'd been President - we'd all be rich already
This feels so fucking horrible.

I hate central banking so fucking much.

the fact all of these cancerous ideologies are growing because the government and federal reserve are destroying the economy is so sickening

commies, nazis, facists all growing

Is there plans to use this battery tech for other applications?

>It's not normal people who runs the market, it's the wealthy.
I wasn't talking about investment markets at all

All of the new money pouring into crypto is suddenly going to run to Goldmoney.com?
Fucking pajeet

Yes, but it's hard af to leave the country with 1m worth of pms but I can go anywhere in the world and have access to crypto.

stop strawmanning so hard you fucking idiot

>Buzzwords
lmfao, at least learn what they mean before you throw them around.

none of your posts in this thread have made any sense whatsoever, you're sitting in the corner arguing with yourself

Lol, I'll leave you alone now. Learn to FUD better.

It's not about crypto. Gold has already been unleashed. It happened right infront of your eyes but US-economists have zero clue due to being the Feds bitches. You see, the goldbugs are the ones who got it wrong. But not completely. They think it's bad for currency that Nixon ended the goldstandard. And it is. But they don't understand that it is fucking great for GOLD.

Gold on its own, free from currency pegs, is worth much so much more than we tend to think. They tell you: Gold has no use anymore because the currency isn't pegged. But why do Central Banks still stockpile it? Why do China and Russia buy hand over fist?

Because beginning with the introduction of the Euro CBs moved to a new system. Gold was set free to be used as the store of value it is. It's not being misused as a currency anymore, it's just Gold again. They are making sure of that by marking their gold reserves to market every quater. Look at the ECBs balance sheet. What's the fucking first item? It's gold. China and Russia already moved to the new system.

Now check out the Gold chart and tell me when the bullmarket started. Exactly when the Euro was introduced? Hm.

Yes Gold will steal some of cryptos thunder but it's not some evil plan by the bankers. It was always going to happen.

>quantitative easing commodities

There is always money for jdst

I can't wait for the cancer that is € to fail
and it will when GFC2: electric boogaloo hits
or if people start voting against communism
the former is more likely desu

I don't see it happening.
I am aware, and as I said, what normal people think are completely irrelevant in this matter.

Allowing gold and silver (and XRP) to absorb trillions of dollars is the undoing of the quantitative easing. It's how they will reset the system without defaulting on all the debt.

not even the same person you were talking to. welcome to Veeky Forums, we have IDs here.

it already is, interest in PMs is already dropping

xrp is a really bad example because it's more like the USD and less like a cryptocurrency like bitcoin

> XRP is an important tool of the global financial elite. Don't even compare it to other cryptos. They will use it as a foundation for the new system.

Accidental green text

did you really buy into that late-adopter pump shit? xrp is advertising for ripple's private networks they're trying to sell to banks and other companies.

the "financial elite" have absolutely no reason to ever buy into xrp, which is why you've never heard even rumours of them doing so.

Gold and silver going up means recession. Very possible after fed interest rate rise and fed balance sheet unwind and bond bubble pop.

they'll be more interest, but i bet it won't be able to reach the hype around 2008

I bought into it because it's the one crypto that does the opposite of what all the other cryptos do. The fact that it complies with all financial laws and regulations means banks and corporations have a high likelihood of using it.

Millennials aren't interested in:
* Equities
* Bonds
* Precious metals

But like I said, none of that matters. Money is all that matters. Millennial or not, it's what the money wants that drives the market.

Gold is already in a bubble, it'll be '79 - '80 all over again.

>gold is in a bubble
You are retarded or ignorant. It's the fucking USD that's lost its purchasing power, not gold.

>priced in the ultimate shitcoin

While it's true that fiat is a shitcoin it's also true that profitable mines are shut down so supply doesn't outstrip demand.
I spent 2 years on a gold mine and another 3 in titanium, I saw more market manipulation there than in crypto.

Can somebody explain why people continue to speculate on the value of gold and silver? The only reason people buy gold is with the expectation that somebody else will eventually buy it off them for more than they paid.
Do people just not care? Is it hard wired into our brains by now to be attracted to gold?

What's your opinion on silver? Gold already has a 7 $trillion market cap, so can see the argument for it having less upside.

it's not just that, people have gotten wise to the central kiking systems covertly expropriating their hard-earned money and seek stores of value that hold over time

Once the EMP shockwave blast hits the server farms and all electric and digital devices, your and mine crypto will be toast. The gold will still be here

you don't get it
but you will understand when you see it