I'll be a millionaire from this coin alone

I will too. Biz still doesn't get it...

some chase pumps, others fill rocket fuel

It's 2xed in a month why would this be worth buying now? What does it do and when will it begin to moon?

Was holding till the last AMA when it became clesr he prefers a stable price and doesn't care if you sell.

Good analogy. Rocket fuel for me. Takes less time and effort for just as many gains

im not that optimistic.
have you even seen quoine exchange? its trash

prob the only reason its not $10 right now...its time will come

This is a coin you have to be patient with but should be greatly rewarded

Anyone bold enough to make some Q2, Q3, or EOY price predictions?

50, 80, 120

whats the coin?

QASH

how many bags do i need to become millionaire?

Aggressive I like!

I would say 20, 30, 50

i got 10k qash probably need to get 3x more fkin no volume in gate.io where r u getting u r bags?

safely prob 10,000. Could be less tho

Thinking of dropping my xlm bags for this but I really dont want to sell them at a loss right now...

already got 10k qash that cant be enough i was thinking more of 50k

rule 1 of crypto - never sell at a loss.

dont no wat to sell to get more qash ATM. Got ICX, VEN, MTH all good long term fk me

youre good with 10k there are some other under 100 mil market cap plays that are good too or upping not a bad idea. I went through quoine but shoulve used gate

yeah but no volume on gate unless u got both BTC n ETH to buy

My thinking is that crypto moves fucking fast. This is a gateway for institutional money and so when it comes, it isn’t really going to come. Qash could rocket very very fast if it gets big money flowing through it

if this shit 50x or more im walking away from crypto n retire

wow finally a QASH thread. nice to see boys.

you really are fucking stupid aren't you. go buy DENT or ADC or some other stupid shit. yeah, it's already 2x and it's done bro. game over. LOL. QASH is too good for you. pajeet. you'd be lucky to afford 10QASH.

WTF? it's more functional than the other shit out there. TA users dream. get around it son.

just get them direct from Quionex my boy.

*it’s really going to come

no KYc on Quionex? its a long process but gate got better price if u take it slow

thinking to go 30%Qash 30% wan when it gets listed too much?

QASH is a scam coin you pajeets. If you ever used their Quoinex platform, you'll know they run a bucketshop operation where they hunt your stop losses with huge gaps when you're not looking.

Mike also uses money raised during ICO to artificially prop up QASH prices. if you guys bought QASH, good job keeping yourselves poor.

u got anything near 7 figures? How much money did u gain in fast few month? R u retarded

I hold a bit of QASH and I agree that QUOINE/QRYPTOS are hot garbage. They need to be more user friendly.

Small example is that there needs to be an option to change the trading pair in all windows at the same time. If there is one I couldn't find it in 15 mins of fucking around with the options. I don't think I'm that retarded.

I bought this coin as an experiment in long term holding. It 2x'd for me already, which is nice, but I am certain its going to do more as it gets more attention.

This is a problem, and it happened to me when I tried to buy xlm there (for some reason). I don't think its artificial, but rather a problem of volume. If the volume can increase then these gaps won't occur.
Till then, having a stop loss on those exchanges is pretty lousy strat.

Can you prove what you say about the ico->price manipulation? I would be interested in a source and reasoning behind that.

>buying high so you need to use a stop loss

LOL. see you when QASH goes RaiBlocks tier. it will come hard and fast and Veeky Forums will be left crying.

Japan is 2nd only to China when it comes to crypto. and smart money loves safe bets like QASH. slow and steady as Jun and co. like to say. the cucking of Korea only fuels the rest of asia.

yes, please address what raised.

also, pajeet can't afford coins that cost more than $1.

LIQUID has a really solid team a fucking ton of investors and partnerships already. I couldn't believe it was only $1 when I bought it, and I can't believe it hasn't launched to the moon already.

There is basically no marketing and very, very little hype if any. Again, I don't think I'm retarded...all the fundamental analysis tick marks for good projects are here. It's just missing some initial momentum.

I hope the worldbook release does just that, and this takes off. Hopefully the added attention will spur these goofy nips into fixing the UI problems with their exchange. Also like not listing total amount received in a buy or sell order

just get it on gate.io

>WTF? it's more functional than the other shit out there
sure its more functional that other dogshit exchanges