coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hold

not invest in retarded vaporware trash?

Sell and buy some CAN. Get back in late January

abandon ship.

Go balls deep or stay poor

Why do you retards think there will be a crypto market in January LMAO
The MC is shrinking in 100s of millions by the day.

its just normies fucking off after being burned by trx

buy more moron

This. People got scammed and now they’re leaving again. I expect some healthy growth from now on. February at least

ur a damn fool boy

I guess I'll just hold these bags and hope.

Total cap has risen 45 billion in just the last few hours. New money has been crippling servers to get in here. Quit fudding

its already slowly climbing back up don't stress lol

Sell asap

don't buy ath, then you could sit here smug like me and not care while staring at profit fucking retard get a brain.

#HODL reet you're in the middle of working through a downturn. Keep selling your negatives on downturns and you won't be around much longer.

I'm scared holding

this coin is starting to piss me off.

I think it's this fucking trading competition. Fuck whoever thought that was a good idea.

No meme OP, sell. I just did, felt great to get this shitcoin out of my portfolio.

Trading competition + all the FUD around cryptocurrency + whales fucking it up since ATH

It's the perfect shitbrew combination.

I'm just wondering if it's going to come back or if those factors will genuinely kill the coin.

I have my doubts too.
It's swinging up and down as usual, but overall it doesn't seem to be recovering.

This coin is now taking up 100% of my time and still losing me money. It has been utterly and completely RUINED by a combination of some bullshit trading competition and the dipshit whales it attracted. As a result, it has been tanked beyond all reason and logic to the point where nobody even wanted to fucking buy it when it opened on Huobi. Since then, it has only been further tanked by the efforts of whales who are now so ubiquitous in their petty attempts to win what is a comparatively small amount of money that they almost entirely dominate the coin and it's impossible to make the graph do anything they don't want it to do.

Fuck it and fuck me for even getting into it.

Invest in $KYS

Why are people so confident the shit they bought at 0.00001 btc will make X100? It's not like they first mined the crap, they bought it from the creator, who could manipulate the price like hell knowing how stupid people are or if he prefers guaranteed X10 over X100 he could dump it early on.

Jesus. And now it is tanking even harder. I should have just gotten out at break even. And now I am chasing break even and getting cucked even harder.

Why do people buy coins that have already mooned?

I don't understand.

One thing I've learned not to do is sell anything while it's tanking because it almost always comes back up, even if not all the way to the original price.

This is all they've fucking done since they bought in for the Huobi competition: tank it and bring it up and tank it and bring it up it's a fucking disaster and I hope they all get AIDs to match the cancer they have inflicted on this coin.

Because whales are accumulating the moment a coin is offered?

Sorry BrainChainGang, I've left the ship. Made x4 on this coin already, time to pull out and buy more DRGN for a long hold.

I think I'm gonna do the same with the next upswing. No point missing other moons while waiting for this shitstain of a coin to recover.

I understand that. But that also means I have dead money stuck in a coin that could be doing something somewhere else. Who knows how many days / weeks it will take to recover.

The average investor struggles to do today what he should have done yesterday.

Hahahaha. Does it hurt being so stupid?

>tanked
>still up for the 7day
This shit was .20 less than a week ago, if you didn't get in before the obvious Veeky Forums discord group shillings you absolutely deserve it.

Ignore this guy, he's just another DBC shill trying to keep everyone in on his shitcoin because he's in deep at the bottom end where the whales can't fuck him over like everyone else. You should have seen how hard these faggots were shitting themselves and how quiet they got when it dropped beneath 300 last night.

You bought in at 0.12 bucks, like me, so you have nothing to worry about. Unless the project gets cancelled there is no way you'll lose money. Sit on it until 2019 while you trade with the rest of your stuff.

Fuck it, I'm out.

What should I invest in now? Any good picks on kucoin?

i'm hodling :)))))))

I went into neo and as soon as i did the bleeding stopped. I am still keeping 10k dbc for 2019. Sry guys alot of you are new. DBC is still under development and will not bear fruit until the end of Q3 begining of Q1 2019. The same shit happened to OMG go look at the chart and also look up the altcoin J-curve. You are here to make money not circle jerk and glorify masochism.

There's bound to be something you can make your money back on. Better than holding DBC and waiting for the whales to get board of batting you around.

I own CAN

everything on kucoin goes up

As someone with DBC making 40% of my portfolio, I was surprised to see all these BRAIN GANG faggots freaking out on the dips. I thought they had more tenacity than that. Fucking normies and newfags the lot of them

I believe it can recover, but as many others have pointed out, having all your money stuck in this turd is a waste of precious time. There's plenty of better coins right now.

This. Even if you're at a loss right now, just pull out and try to make it back on something else. If I had pulled out yesterday and gone all in on VIBE, I'd have made up double what I lost.

Get Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera → →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

It's the only thing that's not dipping

Price is 280 satoshi

It will but when and what will you miss in the mean time. gj hodlers.

What about UFR?

that's a scam coin

Lots of FUD in this thread.
Trading competition ends in 6 days, I don't even care since I bought in at 9 cents
If you sell now, you're legit retarded as this is bound to bounce back up to 1$ within 2 weeks.

>Lots of FUD in this thread.
Yeah, gives me the impression that its everyones first week in crypto

More retards who don't know anything about the coin and jumped on another hype train. Sad!

6 days? It's gonna keep dropping for another 6 days then. Fuck, I gotta GTFO now.

Just think how many potential moons you're missing in those six days of waiting for this shitcoin to do something besides fall? Just think of how much you could be making on legitimate investments in legitimate coins while waiting for this coin to take you out of the red and then give you a profit.

Just accept your penalty for trusting generalfags and go find something better.

>What should I do

Suck my dick while I think of a solution.

I'm still x4 up with this coin so I regret nothing, but I definitely won't wait for it any longer.

So what moons have you been catching while all the rest of the idiots have been losing?

Pussies getting out of good coins as soon as there is a small dip. This dip will be nothing compared to the increase in the upcoming weeks. Patient is the key.

BRAIN GANG REUNITE
STAY TOGETHER AND HODL THE LINE

BRAIN FAMILY DREAMS BABAY!

ESKETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

A by the way, when dbc joins neo on their tour and get to show their technology for both big investors and new audience this coin will be huge.

Nice reading comprehension, brainlet.

Holding this coin is exactly WHY I've missed out on moons.

0.06 dbc shills have woken up to tell the rest of us why we should be as patient as them while sitting on x4 profits.

They don't even have a working product or technology though? What are they going to show? A powerpoint presentation?

>Patient is the key.

Indeed, you must be a real patient to keep sitting on this.

Nice understanding of sarcasm. My basic point is hindsight is 20/20.

You're basically presenting a scenario in which in the last 2 days you and others would have had the ability to predict the handful of moons that happened, while everything else was in the red. I doubt you're that good.

>0.06 dbc shills have woken up to tell the rest of us why we should be as patient as them while sitting on x4 profits.
Well then you're the dumb cunt for jumping on it for an inflated price, aren't you? You probably bought at ATH. Keep up with the new listings and you can be one of us, newfag

The plan was ALWAYS hold till end of month

If you don't know that you got in late and didn't DYOR

Shut the fuck up

1-2$ eom still

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

No product and literally just a shit template website. A textbook example of what you don't invest in.

Not in this market. Seems like some actors are hell bent on putting a stop to this unregulated growth. When international news organizations are starting FUD and fake news, you know shit is about to go down. The exact same thing happened when BTC hit 5k and JP Morgan faggots wanted to FOMO in without getting in at ATH. They dropped the price to $2800 and bought millions worth. Not to mention the China panic that kept returning. I'm seeing similar patterns now. Buckle up boys.