Twitter

I’m not seeing a lot of optimism in Veeky Forums right now, so let’s try to change that.
ITT we are twitter crypto investors

>What is going on? Why does it keep going down? Is it all the FUDs? I bought my first 10 XRP shares last week at $3 now it’s $1!! @Ripple can you tell us about a new partnership to fix this? I guess I’m joining the #hodl gang! Because I think XRP is going to be 5000 very soon! So everyone should buy buy buy $XRP #xrp #ripple #xvg #trx #crypto #cryptotrader

Other urls found in this thread:

news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=003&aid=0008388129&date=20180111&type=1&rankingSeq=1&rankingSectionId=101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Twitter hasn't stayed there. We've had such an influx of newfags since XRP spiked, its awful.

OMG poor baby man WTF...

You laugh and mock them, but where do you think your rise in portfolio is coming from

What is going on is that the SK justice minister went on record, telling people that crypto is not seen as an investment, but rather on pair with gambling.
He also mentioned that it does not contribute to the economy of SK and people are already to heavily invested in it, so should a crash occur, the damage would be fatal for a lot of people.

They are planning on to enact a law prohibiting transactions on virtual currency exchanges.

news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=003&aid=0008388129&date=20180111&type=1&rankingSeq=1&rankingSectionId=101

>My tax money is paying for some worthless single mother's gambling habit

please tell me you slapped that guy user

Is this bait or a serious post?

Nobody can be dumb enough to believe that a fucking shitcoin which the company owns most of and can be printed at a whim will ever compare to bitcoin in price

I've seen a lot of screencaps here and I'm either a lot smarter than I give myself credit for or there are way more dumbshits in the world than I thought

Wasn't me.

Jesus why is it always Ripple with the normies?

Because they think that if banks support it, it's good

They don't realize that anyone buying that shitcoin isn't smart money, they are the prey. They think the banks are their friends.

>Why y’all sleeping on #xvg #verge? Start buying this shit up!! It’s a private coin. I don’t know what’s taking so long! It’s has so much good news and it hasn’t exploded yet!

They have no idea what a crypto currency is.

Why don't we shall hard on twitter to normiepump our shitcoins? Co-ordinated effort on one coin we all hold.

I thought Verge was vaporware anons, i-isn’t it?

I have nothing but contempt for these people

how the fuck is this going to end well when every single retarded normie is getting into cryptos now? the gov gonna regulate the shit out of it so these retards can't lose everything they have

t. Pajeet

Respect the hustle

he is not wrong though.

fortune == $11.37 profits

are there any good crypto fags that you guys follow on twitter?

@DoYouEvenXLM bro?

These tweets help me build a list of coins to never buy, or to swing trade for normie cash

Because they can get a lot more of it for their money, and it's easily available outside of exchanges.

Just sold 100k

Switching from one vaporware project to another #justnormiethings

Seriously what is with the normie obsession with XRP, TRX, and XVG.

>underrated Wraith

I think there is a massacre coming and I'm going to make out much better than Twitter.

Laugh now but when they hit 10000 each you'll be crying

Crypto has limited real world use potential. Some commentators pretended it did because they didn’t want to be ‘behind the times’.

Why would a future paradigm shift in online money involve dozens of shitcoins, each worth hundreds of billions? It’s over-saturated. They are not differentiated from each other and it is speculation.

Here's a little thought-experiment, which helped me to answer this question:
Think of the average american and how intelligent he/she is.
Now remember: For this person to be the average, 50% of the population must be even dumber.

That's why over the next two quarters the market is going to consolidate heavily into a few top coins. The overall marketcap will fall, but whoever is holding the right coin is going to make it.

I hate these faggot moon kids on twitter too

>9. Poo in loo

This is why democracy does not and cannot work

George carlin also said:
"Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker Tits"

Why do you think it's so fucking easy to make money in this market? Blockfolio said that in the last month, only 46% of their users portfolios experienced profits. IN THIS FUCKING BULLMARKET.

We need these normies to give us their money. Cheer them on.

>failing at quoting a larper
Top kek

>BULLMARKET
This is NOT a bullmarket. The global crypto market cap even broke the upward exponential.

parody account

We were all newfags once, they'll learn.

You literally don’t know how averages work. Ironic huh
>Americans

These are the fucking people we're dealing with here.

There were 7000 votes on that survey btw

Veeky Forums shilled both TRX and XRP (and also Verge, and Link, and so forth), I don't see how it's any different from Twitter.

>me = 140 IQ
>you = 60 IQ
>your mom = 50 IQ
>your dad = 70 IQ
>70+50+60+140=390
>390\4=97.5 average
See here, you and your family of retards (making up 75% of the population) are all below average despite being in the majority of the population.

And people think the real dumb money has entered the market yet.

At least they understand that BTC is a shitcoin, that's a start.

Do you understand the concept of market cap and supply?

RIPPLE IS BEING SHILLED ALL OVER TV, THAT'S WHY

>70+50+60+140=390
>me = 140iq
GZ user you win the lottery

they want smart money, not crypto. XRP is the closest thing to that.

The IQ is literally defined to have an average and median of 100. (Normal distributed with mean 100). That said, in reality, the median is below 100, in other words, the other user was correct to assume that the "average" guy is stupid.