This femboy faggot robbed you guys 600M

While u guys are happy with your 10-20k gains, this guy probably doesnt need to suck another dick in his lifetime to make money

this femboy probably got railed so much by the alibaba ceo that he had no choice but to say "ok i partner with u on tron"

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you steal 600m people are going to come looking for you.

Oh stop being it you little edgy faggot stop the cringe

600m buys a pretty good hiding place

>cringe
go back to re*dit

So how would you call someone that says >When you steal 600m people are going to come looking for you.
How should i call it
Answer faggot how should i fucking call that autistic statement

He had a lot of powerful Chinese money buy in early. My assumption since the very beginning was that the constant hype was merely in order to pump the price for his Chinese investors to cash out.

He didn't fuck his fellow Chinese. He fucked retarded Westerners. He doesn't have to hide in China.

You should leave and stay leaved

Which Sunny would you hodl?

Get Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera → →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

It's the only thing that's not dipping

Price is 280 satoshi

yes imp retty sure pajeet will travel to china and smoke out justin
and it's not like he will be talking about scaming people
it's more like sorry our product sucked your bad for investing

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

ADC is a scam

This Sunny.

Lmao tell that to Mark Karpeles

shoo shoo pajeet

Yep this and ripple are the biggest scam coins on the market at the moment , just as well it was mostly normies buying up anyways, stupid fucks

No way China would allow him to create a crypto currency in a controlled country so easy like westerners expected. You got to be out of your mind. No one in China bought into this crypto. Not one single person except for maybe ignorant visiting foreigners.

Have you seen the websites this project is 'partnered' with? They look like the company equivalent of cardboard cutouts. This whole thing reeks of astroturfing to trick the stupid gwailo

Nice Cantonese there. Yes, that's what I highly suspect.

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2