/Vechain/ Mega Thread

Get comfy fellow venereal disease sufferers. Considering a fuck tonne of the money that has been poured into Ven during the latest price hike to the $6-7 regions was new money, we've held our own remarkably well to maintain that price. Stay strong and hold.

$100-500 by end of year.

roughly 6 is the new ground floor, after the rebranding.. atleast 10-15, in a month... 30.

> $100-500 by end of year.

Correction: 100 USD end of Q1, 500+ USD EOY
Maybe more if PBoC turns out to be true

another 20-30% move today

if you look at the charts now you can see it's a double low.. meaning that when the burgers wake up... prepare your ass for lift off.

please user your'e making me feel lewd

how long till 'burgers wake up'

Just wait and see. CCK confirmed PBoC, it's going to happen

dont play me like this

its like 2am for west-burgers and 5am for east-burgers

Even if this only goes to 12$ next week that will still be comfy gains, but I have a feeling we might see $25+

4-7 hours from now. coast to coast

this will be you and I friend

Why not? 100 USD would mean a market cap of around 30 billion. ADA achieved this with only a whitepaper in hand within a month.

Donnie and his whales confirmed that VEN will be AT LEAST 10$ EOM

Donnie and his whales need to be disemboweled and hung from street lamps.

Obviously ven can survive PnDs but it annoys me to no end thinking about smarmy cunts like them

pls happen

VEN to TEN

feelsgood

I'm sure as many of you already know. Jim breyers has VeChain as one of his crypto positions.

The very same Jim Breyers who has a networth of 2.4 billion and is a renowned smart investor.

The very same Jim Breyers who was an early adopter of Ethereum AND facebook.

The same Jim Breyers who in an interview likened the potential effect that VeChain could have on relevant industries to the effect facebook had on social media.

Burgers are still awake in the western half of the country

That dip flushed out many weak hands. Good to know we now have really good support at about $6.

his name is Jim Breyer you mong

500 by end of year and I'll have made it anons

think iPhone autto correct gives a fuck? neither do I

auto*

the majority sure isn't

hopefully these burgers that wake up push us past 50k sats.

Why do you guys think this VEN is going anywhere

get real please, look at total supply

even $50 would be fucking fantastic

The rebranding/name change is going to make it dip hard.

is $10 possible by EOM ?

Remember ANT > NEO?

between 10 and 15 EOM

its 100% gonna happen

oh and I hodl this as 40% of my portfolio

but the stakingis not as amazing as you are hoping it will be, and neither is the bank partnership

yes they are GOOD, but not game changing

VEN is going to be a solid coin but I doubt it will be meteoric unless we see sudden mass adoption of its RFID tech or dapp platform.

Maybe i should get in

yeah but ant->neo was a good rebranding

vechain thor just sound fucking dumb, again...saying that as a hodler

confirmed 2x at the very least. Jump aboard

Dear WTCuck - just by saying "I am a hodler" your FUD doesn't become better.

desu, vechain thor is kind of a shitty name :/. too clumsy

I expect more stable prices then sudden hikes out of the blue. Normies will run away after they see they can't predict short term moons with this coin. People who read about ven will have their luck here.

Vechain -> Thor "oh look, it's the Nazi Coin"

do your own research first, I promise you will be pleasantly surprised

the only red flag for me was >no whitepaper

but with the amount of partnerships and money they are getting, as well as their proof of concept project, I am reassured that this >no whitepaper is because they are protecting their IP from competitors in china

Asians love this stuff.

Vechain thor?
why are they adding Thor?

dont expect us to shill it for you. We're not pajeets. DYOR.

walton is garbage, stop being such a little fanboy faggot for a second

its not like we can do anything about it, but tempering your expectations can't hurt

in reality its something like only 150m circulating coins after everything is accounted for.

vechain isnt marketed to Veeky Forums browsing neets like us. Asians will go crazy over the Thor stuff.

I have done a little research, it seems like a good investment.

This.

it jumped right back up to 6 after the mini crash, which indicates to me that ~6 is the new floor

Literally there are vechain shills crawling around this board at all times

>he doesn't own vechain

Have order set up to sell half at .0005 BTC. Should I cancel it and buy more instead?

rename Vechain --> Odin

Odin generates Thor..

EZ

I have 3k VEN. Can i expect $500k EOY?

>waiting for a dip to get in

this coin doesn't need shills desu
I am only here talking about it because I have fucking nothing else to do, since all I plan on doing for the foreseeable future is hold eth and ven

I don't even think I will buy back into icx

Per coin, yes.

i have a feeling you'll regret that sale if you don't cancel it

who else
>can't stop buying

Brilliant.

isn't it too late ?

I'm buying up to $10 as my eth gets freed up. Trying to go 40% eth 60% ven from the opposite.

I'm stuck with 100% DBC. Should I buy some more ETH to change to VEN ?

Have been 50/50 ICX/VEN over the past few days. Moved all in to VEN earlier today.

No regrets. The fomo into VEN is going to be crazy the upcoming weeks/months.

where do you guys store your VEN?

Wish I could have afforded more.

I can't tell you what to do with your money, pal. I like ven a lot, but that's because I've been thoroughly researching it and following it for the past couple weeks.

What did you buy DBC at?

too bad i was too poor to buy a nice stack back then

Once they dropped the masternode announcement, I bought 1/3 of a mn worth, but since the price has moved so much, I am not sure it still is worth it.

Am up around 800% and shit's worth >1.5 BTC right now. I don't understand why anyone would sell 4 - 5 BTC for a Thor node. People are bonkers.

I hope for an insane 2x rise to sell part of that stack and buy back cheaper.

Feels good.

tempted to drop my ltc bags at loss for this thoughts?

How the fuck did you hear about this coin so early?

VEN has a far greater chance of 2 or 3x in the next week than litecoin has in the next month

They want far too much for mn

would have done the same at the time but my portfolio was only $3k then

again, because the idea is for master nodes to be used by companies etc as an incentive to get thor moreso than your typical Veeky Forums autist hence why they're asking for so much ven per master node

and the idea is that if VeChain ends up being ultra effective, major companies will have multiple master nodes that they wouldn't dream of selling because they would be useful for them

thus reducing the amount of circulating ven

I was part of one of the earlier research groups. A lot of the members made a shit tonne off Walton when it like 13x to where it is now.

The original buy call for Ven was issued at 12 cents but i was looking at some other coins (neo req eth) so i only got in at 24 cents US

I think my portfolio went from 24k to 170k in about 2 weeks because of ven

Which members? What group?

Oh and any news for today? So comfy everything is deep red and my portfolio is up 60k.

Jesus Christ dude congrats

Next question is, where could I look for early access to projects like this looking forwards?

you absolute nigger

and how do you come around such groups?

I'd feel good too, you're going to have a 7 figure portfolio in about 2 months.

Keep an eye out for when you see some of our recommendations floating around.

This is one that would have been on Veeky Forums about 2 months ago when VEN was low at 16 cents

Yeah I feel filthy about it.

This is going to be my ticket to 1M dollars

What made you decide to start following (and paying for I am assuming) a group like this?

It obviously paid off, and I can see the benefit of having multiple people looking out for potential good buys instead of just yourself.

Yeah there was a lot of collaborative group effort and research, the group leader is literally inspiring in terms of the workload he churns.

I havn't paid a cent since joining the group (invited). I plan on sending the leader about 100k if I do hit a 7 figure portfolio as thanks.

Carrying 325 VEN (poorfag) right now, should I dump my 160 ENG to get more?

Good for you, man. Network is everything in my business, not surprised it is paid off in crypto too.

I only got started trading last month, but it was clear even then that trading is going tribal, with all these shills and various marketing groups putting so much time and effort into trying to get attention.

Going it alone when you don't have to would be foolish.

I know what you're talking about. Now please shut the fuck up because this one, exactly this one, is pure.

awake california burger reporting

Sealed.

cute tbqh