We need to talk, Veeky Forums

Honestly, I wish this board would cool it with the racist stuff.

I like a lot of the memes. And I come here to learn about coins and moon-missions before anyone else knows about them. This board has a lot going for it. But the racist stuff is just such a turn off.

For instance, there was a board where people were talking about XLM, and were trying to have a technical conversation about possible price points it might reach. Then out of NOWHERE someone comes in talking about how all niggers should be sent back to Africa or lynched in the streets, how all muslims should be burnt alive and their women taken as sex slaves whose mongrel offspring should be drowned in a lake, and how all Indians are hairy, rancid-curry-smelling street-shitters who are good for nothing at all but stinking up elevators when one is unfortunate enough to have to ride up one alongside them.

We need to stop with this racist stuff! I'm okay with any talk about genociding those greedy, big-nosed cuck pedophiles known as kikes, literally gassing them and sending the ashes on a rocket into the sun so that no trace of their polluted genetic line will any longer be discoverable on the face of the planet, but all the other racist stuff really has to go!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go somewhere else then. you don't join a new community and then dictate how they should behave.

>Muh Horseshoe.

Lmfaooo the elevator part is so true though.

fuck gang banging niggers

stfu, you chink ass pajeet, street shitting nigger.

Saw some just post this in a different thread. Fuck off op

>>>reddit

I unironically wish the racism would stop. It's a really cringey. But then again, maybe thats how we get flooded with normies.

For what it’s worth, I totally agree with OP. Not that it will make a difference.

r9k posts r worse

Fuck you

>We need to talk

How to spot a numale: "we need to talk"

Fuck off, you cum guzzling millennial fuckstain.

Not sure whats worse, OP larping as a ledditor or all these tards falling for this obvious bait

go back r/cryptocurrency ya silly poofta

>4/10

>cool it with the racist stuff.

this is /biz but it's still Veeky Forums, we have our reputations to think about.

it's not my fault niggers can't into crypto

I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if this wans't bait

Just read the last line, well played OP 6/10

Nigger.

Did anyone read the whole post?

The replies in this thread are cringey as fuck

LMFAOOOO

so go somewhere else faggot
niggers have low iq
niggers do

Seriously, step into any major global city apartment elevator and it smells like curry. It makes me racist.

You are probably a shit eating stupid nigger. Kys faggot.

kek

Nice troll, but I'll feed you.

STFU HYPOCRITE!

Well played

>Timberg
How am I the first to point this out

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or if you're really just a faggot. Of course the rhetoric is racist and "bad." Welcome to Veeky Forums. You're not going to change this and this place would not be as fun and hilarious as it is without it. I have black friends who find this shit just as hilarious and they don't whine about it.

>Saying niggers is bad, but saying kikes is fine.

You literally deserve to be fucking poor your whole life.

This.

Spot the commie nigger/pajeet

Go fuck yourself, shit-skin

Fuck off tyrone you wont dictate us how to talk why dont you go back into the ghetto and gangbang some innocent eldery people :^)

Kys nigger

>captcha Mexico whitegates

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

gtfo you privileged piece of shit.
this is a goddamn anonymous board - the whole beauty and its authenticity lies in being largely unmoderated.

you are fucking cancer to this board you normie little piece of shit.

I hope you derive a serious case of brain cancer from your own intolerance and get sent into a deep deep hole of depression that slowly sucks out the energy of all your loved ones and leaving you utterly alone and retarded for several years of begging for death while ironically never receiving it.

No punctations because you dont deserve that. fucking faggot.

>tfw got into crypto in 2014 because I'm libertarian

how could you retards not detect the sarcasm in OP

This place isn't for you. Fuck off you cuck nigger faggot

Normies... Thankfully there are still a couple that get it.

I went into this thread with a higher estimation of Veeky Forums's reading comprehension abilities and IQ than I will leave it with.

Shoo Shoo Pajeet!

Hey buddy, you polcucks shouldnt join a peaceful hate free community and then try tell us all how it should be. Your kind are literally no different to smelly muslims and african niggers invading europe and demanding people deal with it.

Literally this. if you dont see that youre never going to make it.

Look here you 59% motherfucker we are no group, no collective I'm not your friend.

Seconded such weak bait

Oh would you look at that, we have a FPBP

>FPBP
Fucking Phone Butt Pillager?

bait sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Literally every reply above is acoustic fucking cancer

stay away from this thread if you want to retain the illusion that anyone on this board has a brain

COON NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Fuck off

Dubs?

Niggercoin.io

kys OP fuck niggers

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

kek

To everyone who didn't realize OP's post was satire because you only read the first sentence: kys

It's extremely disappointing that people read the first sentence and then comment. It's like people who share articles for the headlines but couldn't tell you any points from the article.

Best thread on /pol/ right now.

I agree with the black people stuff, I mean some blacks are alright and it's unfair to stereotype them.

The elite banking jej however are exactly what they appear as and at the very least should be boycotted from all financial participation.

u mad?

>implying /pol/ was into crypto before the jews

Dude nice get too bad this user was 1 off Not to worry though check these

R A R E 0 1 2 3
A
R
E

>claiming nonexistent GET
Learn the rules of GETball newfag.

KEK wills it

> fellow white people - The thread

OP, do you happen to be a jew?

>implying rare quads isn’t a GET
ISHYGDDT

I completely agree with you. The views of a lot of people on this board in terms of race, gender are incredibly depressing and backwards. You won’t have any luck changing their views in afraid. As a female on here I know I am not welcome but bats fine I’m out purely here to learn about crypto as see if I can make some gains on my imvestment. I began to realise that it doesn’t matter what’s the racist/sexist people on here think of me because their opinion mean 0 to me. It’s a shame as we should all be here because we have a common interest, all the other stuff shouldn’t matter like where you’re from/what colour you are/what sex you are/how rich you are.

If dubs, Bitcoin will reach 200k and all jews will be exterminated by 2019.

Nice try but these dubs say you’ll suck dick at bus shelter EOY

And these trips say you'll suck my dick for 0.0001 stellar in the future.

Actually

R A R E
A R E

2 7 0 2 7 0

Actually these views you referring to as backwards are very progressive! Alah wills it!

The level of stupidity on this thread is alarming.

No wonder you have to scroll through 95% of SHIT before seeing something valuable.

Wow

Confirmed!

Praise Kek.

this

>not buying crypto to abuse the capitalist system to get rich enough to build a commune

>retards read one sentence and freak out or think they're in good company
>other retards are surprised most retards only read one sentence
neither group is going to make it
being smarter than the average retard is worth jack shit if you don't understand what makes them tick. this is why you invest in link and make x6 in 6 months while people who got in tron and jumped off at the right time made x50, x100, x200 in 2

Yeah, it's crazy. I can imagine there are lots of people here who only see you as a potential source of tit pics. They probably say misogynist shit like "Tits now or gtfo!" or "take a pic with a sharpie in your pooper with the word "SLUT" written in sharpie on your asscheek!" or "get back in the kitchen where you belong, women don't have the intellectual capabilities to succeed in crypto, and their only drive for being involved in crypto in the first place is to get validation from men for being some kind of "cool, tech savvy chick"!".

Fuck all those guys, though, hey?

THIS.

LMAO every post in this thread is perfect bait

>guy with triggered teeth
Society is in a bubble.

>Commune
>Other people
Really user that's your goal in life? To surround yourself with ungrateful sheep, unless your a twisted wolf it's a waste of time.

>For instance, there was a board where people were talking about XLM
>a board where people were talking about XLM
>a board
Fuck off newfag. At least do some research before making a shill post. Also I see pretty much no racism on most THREADS, just some merchant-posting and occasionally nigger-calling.

>when you rely on a political identity to finally fit in as an outcast of society

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger. I say that being 100% serious. Really please kill yourself.

It's not triggered teeth.

Their faces are all malformed from mouthbreathing. Look it up, it's a real thing. SJWs are all just mouthbreathers. Explains everything.

*** the *****, **** *** now

you squeezed a smile on of me with the last two paragraphs, user
thanks

I'm glad my dude.

Nah fuck niggers and you filthy street shitting pajeets constantly shilling poopy rupee coins