Where my BRAIN GANG AT

Where my BRAIN GANG AT
DBC HOLDERS ONLY

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, I hope this coin dies and you die with it.

Big
Brain
Chain

B B C

damn looks like someone bought at ATH and got burned lmaoooo

50k @ 0.09 still comfy

Choke on your mother's cunt hairs.

This piece of shit coin is so infested with whales by this point that you're going to have to hold for at least a weak hemorrhaging money and missing out on coins that could have easily made your loss back. Every time you think it couldn't possibly go any lower, it does. I should have bought out ages ago. It's over.

when are these guys releasing anything? do they have a working product or any events coming up?

after a week itll jump up to $2

They're a pajeetcoin, of course they don't. It's a miracle they even mooned in the first place since their website is a piece of shit.

I really doubt that. Learn to read charts.

Hey pajeet, maybe you bought ATH and can't afford your lamb vindaloo tonight. But that isn't the coins fault, weak hands

Whales killed literal weeks of progress in a single night. There's no way it's going to bounce back from how they've crippled it that significantly.

weeks?
1 week ago it was at 14 cents, its currently at 40

Gee 1 week so long. I swear y'all have adhd or shit.

I sold to increase my stack until the Huobi contest is over. Contests are great for sideways trends and it still dips when the market dies.

Get out while you can. Shitcoin, no meme.

>reminder that whales are still (STILL) constantly destroying the coin's value every chance they get
>reminder that they have huge, unbreakable sell walls which on one pierces through
>reminder that they also have fake buywalls which they constantly bump down whenever the sell wall meets it
>reminder that whales completely control the price and we're essentially resigned to just sitting there and letting them do whatever because no one else seems to actually own any of the coins.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

hmmm

Thank you for telling the truth. I was about to waste my money on this coin.

Speak for yourself. I'm busy accumulating while you faggots sell

Snapchat generation + this board is basically reddit now

Yeah, I'm supposed to go asleep and maybe lose all of my money for the sake of "being patient" because you, a bunch of strangers on the internet with your own personal agenda, have all but assured me that everything will be fine using the ample evidence provided by the fact that you're safe.

Please, tell me more about how fire won't kill me as my house burns and yours stands safely behind a brick wall.

I don't give a fuck what you do newfag, I'll happily take your bags

Also, you can set a sell order. You know that, right?

Look ...you probably bought too high. Some of us here got in at under 10 cents. You have to grab it fast and accumulate. I think people are mad are those who got too late on the hype train. In the end it won’t matter if you hold, because this will hit $1 easily.

HODLING :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm just lashing out. Truth be told, I am new to crypto and I think I'm just tired of watching my money bleed this much with no definite end in sight. I want to believe that my money will eventually come back to me, but how long will that realistically take, and what opportunities am I going to miss out on because I'm all tangled up in a coin which has done nothing for me thus far?

You don't lose any money till you sell moron

Even if young got in late you are GUARANTEED $1-2 before the month ends

This was a HOLD till end of month from the fucking start you late fags tried to jump in and Jew is over and got fucked and now you mad at us For telling you what we said from the start HOLD TILL EOM

if you want to recover your losses for being late buy the fucking dip and you will lower your average cost

>baby's first investment

The most important piece of advice I can give you is to make trades based on your own research and beliefs so you don't have to lash out at strangers on the internet who you trusted.

I think they are right that this coin is easily $1+ material and holding is probably a better idea than selling at a loss, but you may have to wait until the end of the huobi competition if I'm being entirely honest.

You only lose money when you sell for less than you bought, but if you think you can make it back chasing moons go ahead. You might, you might not. That's how all of this works.

Today, specifically, has been pretty rough with the korea FUD and whatnot. Stick with it if this is something you like. If crypto just gets you worked up and you hate the idea of risking your money, this might just not be for you.

I usually conduct my own research and ensure I'm going in on something I trust. It's what I did with ENG, ICX, VIBE, etc. This was the one instance I leapt before I looked and this is the price I have to pay, I suppose. I just hope you're all right about this moon.

And I'm sorry for FUDing. I just needed to blow off a little steam.

>hello im user
>i got convinced by your shilling
>but now i hate you all, it is all dumping and you told me it was going up

First of all, you bought it yourself. Nobody bought it for you.

Also, you should leave crypto if you think everything is a safe investment. And this

I think I'm okay.

What's happening with DBC that makes people hold til EOM? Do they have any conferences and what not coming up?

Trading competition on Huobi, basically whoever moves the most coin wins prizes

Which is an incentive for whales to do exactly that - move coin

Also to add to the other commenters...crypto is highly, highly volatile and you just have to go in knowing you can lose it all. I think it does take some skill to detach for a bit. (I actually had to take an anxiety pill to just get to sleep and I’m still awake, so I have no chill either sometimes) Just don’t look at the charts for a few days.

Honestly, what a horrible idea. It's actively detrimental to the success of a coin.

I think they have 3 more conferences this month if i'm not mistaken

I am absolutely same, but FUCK 2 DAYS AGO I HAD ALMOST 2K$ MORE. But I still hodl, there is no point in selling right now

We're all gonna get burned. Can't believe I'm still holding this turdcoin.

Yeah, these competitions are shit. Same with TRX.

KuCoin did the same thing for DBC's first week. It's almost certainly had a negative impact on the coins growth but DBC always was a long-term hold. It's decentralized AI on NEO for fucks sake

BRAIN GANG FAMILY HODL THE LINE

$1 BY THE END OF THE MONTH

BRAIN GANG DREAMS BABY

ESKETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I bought LINK at ath and hodled part of my stack all the way through oct/nov/dec while being in the red. You know nothing.

The problem is we don't have that much time anymore. This market is going to crash sooner or later. I highly doubt this hysteria could last 3 more months.

See this is why you're all scared you bought the ath and didn't bother to dyor or even read the threads.

Major gains toward the end of the month whales don't accumulate dead coin do yourself a favor and buy more for cheap while you can to supercharge your gains later

You thought it would be 4 weeks straight of Green Day's all the way to the dollar? Don't be ridiculous

HOLD TIL EOM THEN PUMP EVERYTHING YOU HAVE INTO LINK

I suffer watching other coins moon while this shit is depleeting my reserves.

This was for

ESKETIIIIIIT

>coin is AI based
>team can analyze trades to determine efficiency of current tradebot models versus human traders
>developers incorporate findings accordingly

Who has mooned? 1 or 2 coins? Bro the past two days we have had huge market scares. Think about it. 2 huge market scares, whales dumping, and the price is still floating between 35-40c

That's my main concern.

I just want to earn around 9k so I can comfortably pay for my GDL and not have to be a drain on my mother, but all this sudden surge in Bitcoin press has me worried that I may not have time to let my portfolio build gradually.

SPEND 3 RACKS ON DEEP BRAIN(yuh)
MY BITCH LOVE THE BLOCKCHAIN (ooh)

Have you ever thought about how much money the media is getting paid by governments to spew that? They don't want this to happen. But life finds a way.

We are just getting started

That's why a big crash is imminent. Like Bitcoin at 1k, Bitcoin at 5k, etc. But this time it's less about BTC and more about the whole crypto sphere. No matter how bad the crash is, crypto will most likely survive. Vaporware coins will vanish and real projects will pull through. Idk about DBC, this was never a longterm hold for me anyway. I'm putting my bets on ETH, NEO, LINK and a handful of others.

is everyone selling at $1?

Yeah I’d like to know this, too. DRGN went higher but the supply is lower.

Bought in a 160 eth so im still x2, dont mind a dip and abit of whales games and sideways movement, just wondering if i should sell now and buy back in in a few days as the whales on houbi are dipping the price slowly instead of pumping it like on kucoin, suggestions?

FUCK A YOU WHARE AND A FUCK A YOU DORRRPHIN!

Also, can someone explain to a brainlet, does the number show that the wall is almost 8 million ETH or 8 million DBC?

Not me, im selling at 90-95 cents

I'm a hodl untill 20$ and then think about it.

This is exactly what will happen.
Crypto is simply too useful to disappear. It's like torrents. Governments did everything they could to stop them and they still thrive. Bitcoin however is finished.

We will likely be holding altcoin bags for another 3 years, but coins with real useful value will survive without a doubt.

Please answer me this....

I doubt this will go to $20. Well, maybe I’m 2 years

Price predictions on the 17th once the houbi competition ends?

There was this guy with 1million DBC tokens in the blockfolio thread, pretty sure he has dumped quite a few.

I'm not even looking at charts anymore.

It's a long term hodl. Worrying about its value each day is too much stress.

If you bought in at 0.09c and you take your money now and walk away if you have w e a k h a n d s

$0.85

Down to 2750 sats. Fuck sakes.

It's not 8 million eth

Someone bought 1 million $ worth of dbc on lbank yesterday at i believe 450 eth, this coin is far from dead

Man these whales are fucking relentless. I snapped up 300 more coins and I plan to go at this some more tomorrow to try and accumulate my small shares on these swings but fuck, I'm watching them as they put up wall after wall.

Sorry i meant 350

So 8 million DBC?

stay strong
ive been tempted to sell but i wont

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL.'

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

This is without a doubt the worst case of whale price manipulation I've seen in my short time here. I didn't know it could even get this bad.

Lol ive been putting up sell orders and instantly regretting it and cancelling them all day, moby can suck my dick

>Man these whales are fucking relentless.

The DBC/ETH trade on Kucoin is what's keeping the price down. And according to my experience, you can't cancel an order on Kucoin (tooo fucking slow).
My tummy says we're gonna get some DBC at a discount in these few days.

Starting to think this is all a big whale ruse. Last time i saw sentiments like the ones in this thread was when i dealt with wallstreet stocks during short attacks.. How many of you are really hodlers?

WHEN IS THIS SHITCOIN GOING TO STOP DROPPING?! WHEN IT REACHES $0.25 WHERE IT STARTED??

I hear that, i thought it was bad before the houbi listing but these fuckers now give absolutly no leeway

me holding 52k

I don't think they can cancel. It's on Kucoin. I tried to cancel an order on Kucoin and, well, it didn't work.

I'm a (poorfag) hodler, who will accumulate, once the whale have been fucked sufficiently.

DBC/BTC has some pretty big walls too. I swap between the two to check. I think you're right though. These whales are making waves up and down.

It started at 10 cents after correction from LBank you newfag Pajeet fuck.

The only way this ends is with that stupid goddamn competition. I hate the asshole who came up with it.

I've managed to cancel a few times, but it lags so hard during high activity it can take over 10 seconds to go through. Shit chinksite.

There is a BUY wall at 0.32$ ...

You can't cancel, but you can buy your own sell walls which is what I believe the whales were doing during the Kucoin coin trading contest.

Could be fake to make everyone think it won't go down while the whales slowly cash out.

I've tried to cancel on the day Huobi trade started and it didn't cancel within one hour.....I ended up buying around ATH ;_;

Seeing as i went through and saw how the whales fucked with the price on the kucoin competition, i really should have seen this coming,didnt even realise houbi were going to do another competition, baeically an invite to lock up your coins for a week, meh

This is so fucking retarded and infuriating. We have to endure another 6 days of this shit?

Gotta keep raping that cancel button like a refugee in Germany until it gives in.

>Have a ton of this coin which peaked at around 65-70 cents
>Better crash it to half the price and then slowly piss out a little bit of money
Just think about the logic of that for a second. This is an extraction of DBC, not an extraction of ETH/BTC/Fiat. Not yet anyway. Even counting manipulation, it would happen after another massive pump with all of this heavy sell walling.

Huobi did fuck all. If huobi had DBC/ETH trade it would have already mooned beyond 1$ (and we would see another wall there).

So your saying the houbi competition isnt effecting the price and the whales are slowly cashing out?