Aigang - being listed on kucoin today

6. reasons why AIX / Aigang.network is a huge (short term) pick:

1. Their project is about the keyword „IoT“.
2. Already Bancor Partnership/Listing
3. Under 20 mil $ marketcap ( 17 mil tokens circulating * 1$ per token), under the radar
4. The team already confirmed that a CMC listing and exchange listing will come TODAY ON KUCOIN
5. Only about 2x right now from ICO price.
6. App already on playstore and app store

aigang.network/
itunes.apple.com/us/app/aigang/id1273345506?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aigang.aigangapp&hl=en_GB

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-use-metamask/
support.metamask.io/kb/article/19-sending-tokens-with-metamask-and-myetherwallet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2. Already Bancor Partnership/Listing
Is this a joke? You're mentioning this as a selling point to us? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH

How is it not. Being on bancor doesn't mean you have to buy bancor. It's just another option for selling

Thanks user - I see you can buy tokens from their site - what was the ICO price?

1 eth = 2000 AIX
That op was from a few days ago so the 2x may vary

Just a heads up that buying it on their website is 0.00111862 which is a lot better than Etherdelta.

And also an option for buying tokens before they get listed on an exchange. Just like this one. But no, you remain an emotional investor.

use my ref code on kucoin

1dfHK

Yeah and fyi that is the bancor widget, so use it with metamask and adjust gas to the recommended level on ethgasstation because they have a buffer to ensure the tx confirms.

Thanks mate - So fucking hard finding decent posts these days on the board. Buying 5 eth now.

No problem. Hoping for more of these bancor listings while they wait for exchange listing. It's still kind of a normie filter.

1. What is the Icon price per coin?
2. Is it really cheaper on their website than EtherDelta? How much is it on ED?
3. I feel like this another DBC as far as gains..

1. 1 AIX = 0.34 USD (0.00050 ETH). Circulating supply is 17M tokens, total 29M tokens
2. if it says it is why wouldn't it be. don't know, look for yourself.
3. wat

How to buy from their website ,I didn't find any option to buy ,all I can see that the ICO ended

use metamask. its not buying from them, its the bancor widget.

wJanuary 11, 2018 at 20:00 (UTC +8)

what time is this pacific?

How buy?

this will easily start at 3 bucks

thanks OP.

I actually bought from their site to test it and it was smooth as a pussy. I always thought bancor was a scam, but the user experience buying AIX was better than anything I've seen in crypto for a long time.

could you please guide me through buying from their site? No idea which app to download, where to send eth etc..

>You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee.

cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-use-metamask/

Open bancor with this loaded in chrome. Create wallet on mm. Send eth. Go on bancor, click buy on aix and then

My estimate transaction cost is 0.05574982 ETH, is this normal?

DO NOT deposit eth to bancor wallet. Use metamask.

Did you adjust gas limit? Only adjust gwei.

You need to lower it on the next page in metamask and enter a lower gwei only. Get the recommended gwei from ethgasstation.

Don't do it for small amounts. It is not worth it while gas costs are high.

Thanks!

Btw, can I just leave my tokens on Metamask until I can send them to Kucoin? I'm using MEW but it just seems unnecessary

Will this skyrocket the moment ordes are open?

properly dumped first, similiar to canya listing

Yes you can leave them on there but follow this. support.metamask.io/kb/article/19-sending-tokens-with-metamask-and-myetherwallet
Nobody can say that with certainty.

Mfw I bought 4600 of these at ICO for 1000$

Should I sell my meagre 65 ven for this?

up 242% on the website? yeah fuck this im out

good luck all

this shit is too far gone already reeee. if i didnt have my shit on fucking liqui I wouldve made it

SHOULD I SELL MY CAN AND BUY AIGANG?