ITT: biggest mistakes you've made

ITT:
dbc ath buyer lmao

Xlm.

I got out at 44 cents. Bought for 36 cents. Feels okay. Not great. Don't tell me you're still holding op?

>t. shameless dbc shill who doesn't want the whales coming for him next

Had the perfect opportunity to get out earlier but I naively held out for a little bit hoping I might get more of my investment back and, surprise surprise, the whales reappeared to tank it back to nothing.

i bought 52k ish at like 9 cents, i'm still in quite a bit of profit, and I think we'll recover to 50 cents in a short while.

I'll evaluate what to do from there at 50 cents but for right now i've decided to just hold.

Get out, it's not going to get better. I thought the same way last night.

Yeah, I know you bought when it was low because you're pretending we're unreasonable for not wanting to get pushed deeper and deeper into red by this psychotic fucking whales.

Yo, i bought 100k bounty at like 7 cents, and when it crashed after reaching 0.26, I gave into the huge amount of fud and sold at a measly 14 cents. It hit almost a dollar. I would have had 6 figures if I held just a few more days.

thats why i'm trying to maintain stronger hands and give it a few days before i dump my bags

people said the same shit about bounty that they are about DBC

if whales are doing shit to this coin, it's cuz they want it. If you wanna chase other missions do so, but maintain at least a small position in this coin, because you won't get one any cheaper than this ever again

Planned to buy a whole BTC in 2016 when the price was at 500€ or so. Never did it.

Alot of people got burned by this coin, and it honestly sucks. im sorry you are one of them

desu just terrible timing with the market crash, huobi listing and whale manipulation no one could have seen it coming, but I firmly believe holders will get rewarded soon

Bought quite a bit of TRX at 3 cents. Sold it at 6 thinking 2x was pretty good for one day. Wanted to hop out and hop back in at the dip. And then it mooned to fucking $0.30
Now I'm kinda happy tron is just a big mess

whale here

$1.50 on sunday

Neither of those statements are true.

>mcafee
>factom
>bought at 0.009
still holding

Honestly at this point I'm just gonna swing trade. Keep missing out on picking up more coins, so fuck it.

I'm holding and this coin gon' go up(:

>dbc price is increasing
>Veeky Forums decides it's a good investment
>dbc price is decreasing
>Veeky Forums decides it's a shitcoin
How are you guize not normies again?

Anyway, I'm waiting for everybody to bail out of DBC so that I can accumulate. I'm the guy who told you that Huodi is gonna killi it btw....

We didn't yet hit the bottom of this dip, I know this. I am hodling on and will accumulate more of it later. There is NOTHING ELSE that will moon as much as this coin.

DBC will not go up for several days. I will not sell my positions though, because I am too lazy to do everything required to circumvent several trading fees.

MOON ON WHAT FUCKING NEWS?

THEY HAVE NO PRODUCT.

THEY HAVE NO NEWS.

COINS DON'T JUST FUCKING MOON OUT OF NOWHERE FOR NO GOOD REASON?

jesus christ you are all delusional.

This shit is going to pump again. Ffs it didnt have a correction since it got listed in Kucoin. It was about time, prepare to fly back to moon.

If you didnt buy, buy now. If you bought cheap or ATH, it doesnt matter. HOLD

Still up 300%, can't complain

I've held on for this long, I'm not letting go now, no fucking way. Bought in at .16 so still pretty comfy. Even though it's only been a couple weeks, it feels like months.

I sold my LINK at 40 cents to chase other moon missions. Didn't expect a rise since no news was on the horizon.

Had to get the fuck back in at 70 cents when I realized the trend wasn't shifting.

Never again.

Then sell.

Not selling bnty at 1$ tonight. Didn't expect the (((Koreans))). Will bounce within a week but till then assets are frozen.