COLX has hit cryptobridge

Get it cheap before it hits cryptopia

Other urls found in this thread:

wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.COLX_BRIDGE.BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.COLX_BRIDGE.BTC

Motherfucking Cryptopia needs to sort its shit out and get this on it.

Also, excited to hear from Kucoin re: listing :)

The flood gates are going to be opened soon...

Pls delete this. I don't get paid till Wednesday. I want to buy cheap Thinking I might sell some BNTY and DBC to buy in now.

Those motherfucking devs need to communicate more. That's my only gripe with the coin

Why shouldn't I go all in on this? It looks fantastic.

I don’t see a link to register on trade Satoshi. Are they closed to new sign ups?

No whitepaper, go poo in a loo you pajeet.

Keep up the FUD, I'm still accumulating.

What FUD you fucking retard, they have no whitepaper. The video they have is just a bunch of buzzwords without explaining their tech.

I've made an account but the Deposit/Withdraw page stays blank. Tried on the .exe file as well as the browser. Anyone else having similar problems?

this is a fucking money machine

Yeah I guess its not fully listed yet, may have to wait a few hours

is this really being listed on kucoin?

hurrrrr duuuuurrrr you're probably so fucking retard you're totally fine with shitcoins without a blockchain like omg or ven which also don't have whitepaper

application has been put in

I think that's a rumor.

doesnt even have a working wallet

Not a rumour, application is submitted. Waiting to hear back from them

theres no way to buy this at present

Works fine for me.

cryptobridge. It's literally in the title of the thread

I don't know if you guys are paid shills or what, but this project is clearly shit

well it sure as shit dont work for me and I got 12k stuck in limbo that wont show up in the wallet cos the damn thing dont sync

I've read through nearly every post on this board and apparently EVERY PROJECT IS SHIT.

Christ I'm surprised there are any coins out there since Veeky Forums says they all suck.

Why is my TradeSatoshi withdrawal still pending?

After 3 days?

Did you check out “why is my wallet not syncing” on their webpage?

Zero info on the team, no white paper, the videos are some shit they paid an Indian $10 to make on Fiverr

The whole thing reeks of a pajeet scam coin. The retards who buy this are probably the same ones who bought Bazingacoin

where can I buy it then?

All of their videos look like fiverr videos. I know because I used to use fiverr to sell trash like this. They had a terrible fiverr video of an asymmetrical sketchy looking guy in a bad suit pitching a terrible script if you check their twitter.