HODL

Did you panic or are you hodling right now?

You don't have to say what coins

Holding strong, who would sell low in a bull market?

Hodling, 70% ARK, 20% BTC, 10% assorted shitcoins.

Cashed out 80% of my stack for fiat before christmas. Now totally fine with the remainder and holding around 3-4 different favorite shitcoins along with one BTC and 15 ETH. Not selling until I hit 1mil.

ETH
BTC
LTC
BTH
ZNY
YTN
DOGE
+1000s of shitcoins I give no fucks about

Still hodling bounty and canya, not even phased with this fud

Hodling.
10% BTC
30% ETH
30% OMG
20% Other shitcoins

Holding it all, didn't even realise their was a crash till I came here a hour or so ago, the one day I don't look at my portfolio kek, not that I would have sold anyways, iron fist and fud ain't nothing anymore being link is one of my holds

Holding
OMG
FUN
ZCL (until fork)
LINK

Holding
STORM
COSS
APPC
KIN
ECA
DOGE
PRO
MANA

I am pretty happy with that. Not selling a thing.
DOGE

holding
90% eth
5% drgn
5% icx

Holding with titanium hands. This correction is nothing new. Neither is the maliciously misinterpeted Korea news. Remember when China was banning crypto's? kek.

I've only lost about 15% of total portfolio. I'm HODLing for sure, 15% is quite good and only reassures me that the coins i have are strong.

Guilty. I dumped as soon as I realized shit was going down. Came to Veeky Forums posted a shitload of pink wojacks then bought back in. I'm up 25% sats right now and feeling good.

HODLING
Monero
Ripple
KIN
ZClassic

HODLING:
>LTC
>OMG
>ADX

fellow Coss bro when is the exchange gonna get more attention damn it

20%NEO
25%Ven (was less before yesterdays pump)
15%UPF (since recent pump)
the rest is link, Req and Stellar, and some airdropped TRON which I need to sell to get more XLR at the current discount.

I am not fucking selling.

once its updated of course
as for exact time, nobody knows
but you aren't really losing anything just holding

>thinks this bull trap is over

Hodling, starting to see the comeback for some so it feels good. XRP feels pretty bad though, but I want to believe

100% in FUN
I'll diversify like 25% of it when I get my retarded amounts of money in the coming months after the guaranteed pumps

hodling 17k5 XLM,
10k3 VIBE

fists made of iron, Hodling fast

LTC 60%
SALT 20%
Civic 5%
BAT 5%
XMR 5%

+ 5% EOS