Anons, any thoughts on when this will blow up?

anons, any thoughts on when this will blow up?

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's on a uptrend, what are you talking about?

Give it a week or so.

Cap and handle meme lines faggot. This shit is about to blow

2 weeks!

It will probably stabilize at 2 over the next couple weeks before jumping up to 4 or 5 bucks in February. Shit will start moving fast from there as it gains normie attention.

I can't decide between risking some of my stack or just putting in all my paycheck each week into link

how much link to make it?

30k at the very least, preferably 60k+

10k is a million dollars if it hits 100 dollars.

10k to be on the safe side. for a million when we hit 100

I remember assblaster was talking about the next two weeks. We are already 4 days into week 1 of 2. So be patient and hodl it together. Also those spiky drops are on of the best opportunities you can have to accumulate more CL.
Aim for a target of like $3.20 and rebut later at $2.91.
Have fun with dem gainz user.

It's in the green and going up when everything is red. If you noticed, buying has picked up substantially during singapore hours. I wonder why that could be.

Is there anyway to store this in a cold wallet like a nano?

Liquidated all of my remaining XRP for LINK yesterday. Bought in ATH, but oh well. I expect it to go up

LINK is growing without any news. The anticipation is so fucking high. If Sergey as much as farts in presence of a new or unconfirmed partner the price will fucking skyrocket. Not to mention what mainnet will do to the price... Lads, I only have 2.6k LINK. I WANT TO ACCUMULATE MORE REEEE I USED TO HAVE 6K

It's an ERC20, so yeah.

Also, reminder that LINK is probably the most robust project in the top 100, because of the constant fucking FUDing for 3 months straight. Primarily by the holders themselves who wanted to keep the price as low and possible for as long as possible before the inevitable rise.

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/

mfw it hits 100$ and i only buyed 25k

That's a cool 2.5 mil, what do you want? Though its more likely you will take profits at $10, sell everything at $20, and kys at $100

That's when you sell 5000 LINK to buy a house/car. The remaining 20k is left in a node pool for 5-10% dividends + yearly price increases on the tokens themselves.

Then you sell if you sense that LINK is beginning to lose marketshares or relevancy a few years down the line.

>3 months

Wasn't Sibos in October?

That's when it really began. Granted I was FUDing before Sibos as well.

try 3 years

>a token that has existed since september has been FUDed for 3 years

What the fuck are you talking about?

Imagine being this much of a fucking brainlet. It's a typo on CMCs page.

LINK has existed for 4 months.
Please sell your LINK immediately.

>selling link now
lol no

Some people don't deserve to be rich. That guy is one of them.

>deserve

MAS is buying. "ChainLink - The currency of data in the age of information".

Who?

Monetary Authority of Singapore

Google has nothing.
Source?

this, I was fucking brutal to the point where I had to unplug for a few days and think about how mean I had been to people.

>"ChainLink - The currency of data in the age of information

fuck man I guess you're the riddle user? I'm looking right now. i'll report back. this sounds too good to be true.

This. 10k is the standard minimum to "make it". Although if/when it ever reach $1000 then 1k will do it.

Ubin phase 2. Read the parts talking about hyperledger and oracles and future projects. Also there's been some anons over here claiming to have some info. Some of their predictions have ended up being legit.

>this sounds too good to be true.
It is.

No better fud than fake hype.

I read it. Nothing directly tied to Chainlink.

Do you personally think that Link will hit the 1000$

Stop being deluded. It’s 100k to make it. Jesus Christ. The circle jerk of linkies is insane

That's oc slogan

Then you're a brainlet. There's definitely documentation that describes a service exactly like chainlink (the best stuff is not in the phase 2 report), plus Project Ubin Phase 3 is literally the exact same as the two blockchain PoCs SWIFT ran, GPI and the chainlink.

> MAS is buying. "ChainLink - The currency of data in the age of information".

Where did this article title come from? Are you saying this is on the web right now?

If I went all in right now I could have 10,000 linkies.
Thoughts?

oh fuck you then mate

>There's definitely documentation that describes a service exactly like chainlink
Chainlink isn't the first and only oracle solution.
I have found NOTHING directly related to Chainlink. If you did, please source it.

>Where did this article title come from? Are you saying this is on the web right now?
The guy pulled it out of his ass, most likely.

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. No one ever imagined ETH would hit $1k this quickly or at all. The crypto market will become insanely huge over the next x amount of years.

Should I buy more LINK?

LOL 3% link
Yes. The answer is yes.
Sell your monero and half of your req.

That's like $125,000 in risk-free dividends per year when mainnet launches.
The fuck are you complaining about. Greedy fuck.

I'm holding this coin since a month or so now and there is no doubt in my mind that this is one of the most solid projects. But what I don't understand is how the value of the token is actually connected to the project.

Do it.