3x short term, 5-10x mid and 100x long term

List the most promising coins...

my 3-5x short term bet is Appc
10x mid is req
100x pac

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Unitus/comments/7p9v7e/unitus_now_merge_mining_with_vertcoin_easy_mine/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/achain-this-unknown-blockchain-platform-in-china-already_us_5a572a0ae4b0d1a645f96c2a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100x long terms are GNX and MOT

DYOR on both ya fuckers. Not shit coins

OMG

appc is gonna rocket tonight

load up your bags, this thing is about to go off within the next hour

why?

he wan't to pass on his bags

Is Appc really going to rocket?
got burned by the korea fud, article written by a fucking pajeet
need to recover icx lost profits

Do you need to recover profits because you panic sold? If you didn't, just hodl, the Korean shit will blow over. If you did, I hope that was a lesson learned.

Act with purpose after thoroughly considering your decision - no quicker way to lose money than to trade erratically user

Lessons learned today
Hodle isn't just a meme
Pajeets are real

Iron hands from now on

Had my whole stack of 1k in, sold the dip wasn't going to buy the bounce back, figured I would be better off looking for opportunity elsewhere while I lick my wounds

Second this, what a smart user we have here, why you telling these degenerates fucks for?

wait, appc is aptoide's token?
the same one that's the biggest source for pirated android apps?

i gave them a chance but i'm not saying why, if they can't figure it out, they don't deserve it

CREA - Creativechain

only 14mil MC, Volume picking up hard right now, minable, professional website and general online presence, testnet already started, very similar to POE but much maller in MC right now.
Get it while its cheap, its taking off as we speak

I'm obviously a brainlet
Help me out a little here, I can see how would go up again soon, people buying the dip but a moon? How do you figure that

Today you learn hodl is not just a meme at all, maybe you should check chainlink out as well if you are a newfag, because you could be missing out...... Which you are if you don't have any, best advice you will hear all month, good luck user. Too bad you missed link when it was a sale, you may never make it now

CAN 3x short term

Zer for mid term 50x

AMM for 20x

Tau for 20x

NIMFA for 100x

HAT for 100X

HpB for 20x

AIX for 10x

Just bought 153 APPC. I hope y'all are right. I'll be happy with 5x

>TAU
This is the right answer

millions of active users
cuts out middlemen > cheaper for advertisers
faster payouts for developers
more money for devs
mcap not on cmc (basically unlisted) around $300M

calculated value of the coin is over $300, currently only $3 - similar to vechain in price scale

has a working product
> hasn't been pumped yet and was literally breaking out and then korea shit happened
> remember what happened when icx market cap got listed, went up another 3x

TAU long term 15x
UFR short term 10x
PRIX short term 6-7x

> will never be on App Store or Google Play Store

this coin makes no fucking sense

>calculated value of the coin is over $300
You mean a number you pulled out of your ass

RLC short, mid and longterm
thank me later

Also second this, seen a user giving out good advice on this one, hope you faggots listened because I wouldn't be so nice
Easy x5 - x10 fr now till about two months, defending a good hold

Long term 100x - NEO & OMG

no u fucking retard

$36B in revenue last year / 98M coins

$367 cuck

Most of them will never listen, this is why i just don't bother anymore kek. You tell them they don't listen, they fomo in when its had a moon, dips a bit they fomo sell and cry when it moons again, it's for their own stupid good we don't tell them user.

LlNK 10-20x in 2018
50-200x in 2019

Short term ECC
Medium term ECC
Long term ECC
Bonus round: link, obviously

×200 in 2019 ? When the crypto's bubble will be already blowed ?

APPC, ADST, CAN short term. CAN has yet to be pumped.
XCXT as a shit coin gamble

What about SKY? Good roadmap and tech.

Unitus is an old coin from 2014 and has been active ever since. You check Twitter. Active yet infrequent.

You can mine unitus with 5 different algorithms. Making it a very friendly mining coin. Recently they "merged mine" with vertcoin. Meaning that you can mine unitus at the same time you can mine vertcoin with no reduction in rewards. This is pretty cool.

reddit.com/r/Unitus/comments/7p9v7e/unitus_now_merge_mining_with_vertcoin_easy_mine/

The bad side is that it has pretty bad marketing for a long time. This is something that the team has started to focus on. They have multiple contests to win unitus. They have an active twitter. Active discord. It's a community coin like vertcoin and has been compared to it many times.

Their name and logo is pretty bland but like I said, the team is thinking about rebranding and putting more effort in marketing and getting the name out.

On cryptopia

r/unitus

Sophiatx imo longterm and short term

ADC short term 10x

What else than ACT
huffingtonpost.com/entry/achain-this-unknown-blockchain-platform-in-china-already_us_5a572a0ae4b0d1a645f96c2a

>100x
>PAC

Retard

Mah nigga. Bullish as fuck on ECC.

Unironically BITCOIN CASH.

Guys, I just turned €50 in €7500.

This is the first time I get 150x returns on a coin.

I've never felt so high in my life.

CAN ANYONE FUCKING SHILL ME ON APPC?

It has a fucking 1b+ marketcap (more than fucking VEN) and looks like a total shitcoin. why the fuck would this moon? it's overvalued if anything