Other urls found in this thread:

discord
agileglobalevent.com/conference/Technology/blockchain-singapore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shaa

>7 days since it hit a new ATH and went x5
>crying like a baby

My gains have slid down to 60%.

Iron hands. Fundamentals will win out (just like ETH) and the adoption will come

It's also dropped nearly 50% since then
i've been saying that all week and every time i wake up, it's slid down even more

OP you're a total pussy. sell now even after all the panic sellers because that how much of a paper handed faggot you are for even complaining of such a boss coin like XLM. you obviously bought too high and are about to sell too low. RIP

>losses big
>snakey still not wakey
>still somewhat comfy

>ITT: beginner investors very first correction

snakey will wakey in bout 1-2weeks hehe, cant wait to buy myself toyota gt86 lul

who stell/a/r here?

bought at 0.2 and 0.7. still gaining, just not as much as i'd like. no intention to sell.

This. Every fucking morning without fail.

P-u-s-s-y
(((pussy)))
that's right: you're a pussy.

its about to moon a bit.

SO TIRED OF CHASING EVERY DIP
FUDDING OUT AS I FEEL MY FINGERTIPS
BUYING NEW LOWS FOR FOREVER
THESE WRISTS ARE PAPER THIN JUST
ONE DUMP AND I'LL BE IN TOO
DEEP NOW TO EVER SWIM AGAINST THE CURRENT

DON'T WASH MY GAINS AWAY
DON'T WASH MY GAINS AWAY
DON'T WASH MY GAINS AWAY
DON'T WASH MY GAINS AGAINST THE CURRENT
DON'T WASH MY GAINS AWAY
DON'T WASH MY GAINS AWAY
DON'T WASH MY GAINS AWAY
DON'T WASH MY GAINS AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bought 25% of portfolio at ath and just hold it. dont be a pussy. it will go up again

Listen up fags.
XLM is a great coin, but the whales are raping snakey's bum now. This shit is going nowhere for the next week at least. Sell your bags, make gains elsewhere and buy back at the same price next week when the fairX hype starts mounting again.

Of course

THE DREAMS IN WHICH I'M DYING ARE THE BEST IVE EVER HAD

Fuck off you weak handed faggot.
This is why you will be forever a poorfag.

I honestly hate to say it you kids but, you are giving money to poor people right now. Now before you think thats FUD, understand what im about to say.

See, they released millions of Lumens across the world a year ago and those people are realizing they have $100, $500, $10000 free and are rushing to sell it on exchanges

that mixed with normies trying to BUY IN into the market.

Yeah you understand why we are still crashing m8's, no smart money is going to come until Feb after this sell off ends

Ill rek u m8

Bankers must literally shit their pants when they find out what Stellar can do

Whales keep JUSTing XLM. When they fuck off or get eaten we'll only be going up. Either way XLM is eventually gonna be the first crypto to get massive global real-world adoption and the holders will be rewarded. What happens in-between isn't really relevant unless you wanna day trade.

Are you the leoposter who has several hundred k lumens? Cheers, you're gonna make it.

>bought at 0.25
>sold at 0.65
>stack is 50% larger since

Stay mad

NOT FUCKING SELLING

Good thing I sold all my bags and all in'd VEN yesterday before the pump

I sold some at 0.7 just to take a bit of guaranteed profits. In hindsight should probably have set more aside to buy back cheaper. But right now it's hard to say whether we're gonna get JUSTed some more or not. Guess I'll not try trading, especially not if it means selling at 0.5.

if you bought in late and this is your first correction, just hold, fairx is on the horizon

if you bought in early, saw massive gains and are just upset you didn't swing this dip to maximize them, just hold

if you haven't bought stellar yet and you're just here to FUD, buy the dip, then just hold

if you bought in high and sold during the dip like a dumbass, die in a hole, or buy some more, and just hold

everyone, just fucking hold

Normally I'd agree since its pretty oversold, but it's clearly being manipulated. I suspect the manipulation will continue for another week at least. Holding will get you 3x by early feb, but timing the market could get you 5x

Yeah, they backed the wrong coin, not that we want them anyway.

dumbass whale got himself in a dire situation

whos ready for this shit to drop another 0.10$?

I'm afraid you may be right. The whales have been determined for months. Depends a lot on the rest of the market where XLM will go. If we keep the general down trend for some more days XLM is most likely gonna suffer more collateral.

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL.,,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

we now return to your regularly scheduled dump

you know XLM is just going to sit at 0.33 cents rest of the month until like feb right? best case sub 50 or so.

>if i keep saying it maybe it will become true

thats what they said about LINK at 17 cents.
"I'll just buy other shitcoins now and come back and buy it after they moon"

I’m not fcking selling

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MARKET CRASHING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ive had 26k of these since they were .22cents

I don't know if I can keep going...

>didnt sell at $1.04

damn user

same. bought in at .25 .. didn't sell because I like the project. But my patience is running thin.

tell me this is almost over

I cant wait for this to moon

what do you think then?

>tell me this is almost over

I’m sorry but I think we’re going deeper

because from the looks of it I am right.

Who the fuck knows, but at this point it's most likely that if you sell a week or two from now you'll get a way better price. In the meantime try selling some and seeing if you can buy the bottom of the dip

we have to push through the clouds before we can reach the moon..

dude when this shit moons, its going to be glorious. But for now, were about to dive into the gates of hell

Dollar. Cost. Average. you weak handed faggots

Stfu
Don't try to damage control

Daily reminder xlm is by far the worst coin to have in top list of coins. Doesn't matter if Trump tweets he is buying stellar. This thing moons on its own schedule, never to any important announcements. When I say moon I mean it has a half ass rise. Followed by a horrible drawn out crash. If you are all in xlm I feel so fucking bad for you.

A true top tier shitcoin. Even though reading about the coin sounds promising charts don't lie. Investment money is all that matters and there are so many better options than this shitter. Prove me wrong xlmfags. You can't

Muh IBM

s-stahp :(

Smart. Anons take notice. A smart investor not getting attached to shitcoin. I hope you do well

this is bad guys...THIS IS REALLY BAD!

Have you heard about IOTA?

whats the difference between XLM and XRP?

XRP isn't going to be useless until late feb

XLM uses actual XLM as part of its product, while you don't need to use XRP to use the ripple product

End me

Sorry lad. This coin is a personal shitter to me. I was a newfag on biz and saw this toy rocketship shilled everywhere. Promised a moon thread. But in, immediately dips... 3 times this has happened

Don't tie your money up In xlm guys, 5 percent is whatever. But more than 10 and you are missing gains.

hey champ
look at this guy he gave a reason while you just suck

dude, you cant just point your finger at Stellar. the whole markets in the shit right now to same degree

They're not gonna let go if you guys keep on posting stellar threads all the time. you're scaring the goddamn new money off with all these wojaks and sob stories. man the fuck up and show some confidence, Veeky Forums's reach is way broader than it used to be. it's 100% normies in here

Just saying, you know where panic selling gets you guys. Either sell in multiple patches or keep watching for the rebound.

Ripple is a private network and I don't have much faith about the worth of XRP. Stellar is a public network so XLM is baked in as the currency that's required for using the network

I never said XLM/Stellar is bad but its not worth holding for this month if you are looking for chasing moonmissions not long term holds.

Yes. Another promising coin but a shitter. I own both iota and xlm. But thank God I wasn't a retard and they only take 8 percent of my portfolio total. Once one of these lazy pos coin moons I will dump my bags. Until then I'll be waiting with small bags

Do you have any coin suggestions? I heard FUN and POE arent bad

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the FUD on Veeky Forums is posted by faggot-ass whales. Selling now is playing directly into their wallets, but it MIGHT be profitable if you play it well. Personally not gonna bother

This is true but my point stands. This coin has terrible dips / crashes all the time. After rising a bit, it reminds me of a lazy slob. Look at ven and icx. That's what I call recovery, icx is back at it's high. Even tho the massive fud about Korea banning crypto

so what you holding till moon? I am only in binance

they aren't going to let go. market will be ripped from their hands in feb though. this month XLM is dead in the water.

Atleast someoen understands. People need to stop being so wrapped up with hodling

HODLING IS A CANCER MEME FROM REDDIT

Icx is gonna do numbers this month as it already has. Mainnet launch. Cardano is brilliant technology and has nice moons here and there. Ven is also gonna have a great month , already mooned today but there is more to come

I've lost so much money I have to but other people shouldn't if their margin of loss/profit is smaller. I bought at 0.65 cents and I will be holding this bags until I hit the bottom of the Atlantic ocean as Captain as the ship but that doesn't mean other people have to. Whales have control of this coin and it will continue a downtrend for the rest of the month. Do not buy this coin thinking it will recover by next week. It's over. it's dead. XLM isn't a shitcoin/project but its dead until mid/late feb.

If they somehow get it back to under 0.20 I for one will be doubling up. Too bad about the missed dump opportunity but it's not like I could have predicted it at the time.

Holding is not wrong since you can't lose if you don't hold shitcoins. Sure you can make good extra gains if you call the tops correctly. In hindsight the 1$ pullback was fairly expected, but especially the downtrend from 0.7$ was something that could have been called with good certainty.

t. newfriend trader that's been at it for a whopping 2 months

It's always the same pattern, a newfaggot does a few good trades during a bull market and thinks he's some kind of a trading genius. Eventually however, holders will outperform you. This is literally a fact.

daily reminder that this coin was 3c less than 2 months ago

Well he's not wrong that predicting the market trends can make you more gains. They have been fairly obvious recently. It might fuck you up but when you see everything turning to red after a bull run the odds are in your favor if you sell a part of your crypto.

Ah the pre-ibm times

Although I have been burned a few times as a new trader I have profited more. I refuse to hold all my coins like a passive pussy. Man the fuck up, trading has profit potential frequently as well as gives a rush . This is why I trade, I'm an addict. I put in 2000 3 weeks ago. I now have 6000 , been trading daily too. As a new comes I say that's pretty fucking good

I agree holding isn't always right, but currently trading is tough. I got burned bad just now on XLM when I had an entry point that didnt take off, even though it took off big everytime in the past few days.

Ok fellow lumenaires, heres what will happen:

Slow bleed to approx. 2500 sats over the next 2-4 weeks. Stagantion for another 1-2 weeks. Next moon end of feb to approx 7-8000 sats.

This is no fud, Im balls deep in XLM since november myself, but the whale manipulation atm is crazy.
No significant news will drop soon, the bigger announcements are the roadmap end january and of course fairx - which has no actual release date.

Weak hands sell now, but i will just sit it out.

Just keep in mind that the more capital you have the more careful you wanna be with your trades. Fiating up hasn't been a bad choice the last few days, but never with your entire stack

It's just the market that's going down. It's still the most undervalued coin considering its partnerships, tech and surrounding community. But as long as the market is going down people will flee to the dollar.

What? If you bought XLM 3 weeks ago and sold near the top, you would made more than that and without any stress.

So, you're a gambler. I wish you all the best but you're way too new at this to give other people advice. Most people lose in the longterm. Of course it's possible that you're part of that 1% that outperforms holders. Possible, but unlikely.

Right.
I rarely ever sell my whole stack at where I think the peak is. I usually sell off 50 percent. Then buy where the dip is and increase my stack. Finding the new floor is such a bitch though. Sometimes the new floor is very close to the peak, those are times where I wish I hadn't sold lol. O well

$2000 3 weeks ago would have been almost 12000 at ATH

Thx and yes I like to think of my self as a cautious gambler. If there is such a thing

>No significant news
XLM is going to reveal their major Market-maker and 30 banks Q1, their roadmap at end-Jan & this shit is coming out in Feb
agileglobalevent.com/conference/Technology/blockchain-singapore

>agileglobalevent.com/conference/Technology/blockchain-singapore

Like I stated, it will moon end of feb