Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol what does that mean funds available by 19th
you dun goofed

Good play user.
Moon mission is imminent.

Out of all the coins, you fucking bought that? Lmfao

Well now you're ready for the next dip. And just wire transfer through gdax instead of a coinbase purchase

more like BitcoinCrash lol!

it's better than bitcoin in every way possible and is a top 5 marketcap coin

Well, you bought high. To fulfil the prophecy don’t forget to sell low

please never talk again

+0.001 btc has been sent to your wallet

Is this a gambling website or something? You're supposed to be ok with giving them the money now, for a certain amount of BCash on the 19th? Please tell me they at least locked in a definite amount of coins for your money, at least.

A hardfork dis coming. Keep holding until then

Kind reminder that BCH is called Bitcoin now and BTC is Bitcoin Legacy.

You did well OP, (((them))) bought into Bitcoin Legacy after clogging it and are desperately trying to get it back up.
All the Legacy shills are probably paid or bots.

Did you buy within 5% of 13000? You're OK then.

Someone must be pretty desperate to spend so much money for fud campaigns against BTC.

Is this real? Their site is down.

Btrash is only faster and cheaper because noone uses it lol.

And how do people even talk about BTC taking 20 dollar fees and somethimes a whole day to confirm ?
I use it almost every day and the fee is about 5 dollars at most and takes about 1-2 hours to confirm.

10/10. I commend OP for tossing away $7500 on bcash just to make a funny post.

No it is just called logic, the cryptomarket will crumble down if Bitcoin Legacy will continue to be the most known one. It has 50$ fees and you will need to wait 3 days whenever you send something.

This is supposed to be the future? This is suposed to kill fiat?

It is real, on top of that go to Bitcoin.com and see wheter it is about Bitcoin Legacy or Bitcoin (Cash). (Protip: It is about Bitcoin (Cash))

Flat out lie.

If we don't accept the defeat of Bitcoin Legacy we will all lose lots of money. Why not just accept that Bitcoin Legacy failed and that normies will not ever jump board like this.
Normies are already led to believe that Bitcoin Cash is the actual Bitcoin. Why not just buy in now and accept that, and have great gains over the year.
It already is on fucking coinbase. Soon enough Bitcoin Legacy will be removed like it is getting removed on other sites because it is just way to inconvenient.

>bitcoin legacy

I just learned blockexplorer is Falkvinge and he is shilling hard for bch. I respect Falkvinge for his history of supporting decentralized tech. He usually has good vision and understand of the future of these technologies and knows what he's talking about. I personally think there is better tech than bitcoin and its forks out there, but there needs to be le king coin everyone looks to for store value apparently.

>If we don't accept the defeat of Bitcoin Legacy we will all lose lots of money
The main thing is we don't kill the crypto market by scaring off the normies. But everybody who bought after the BCH fork didn't get their 1:1 coin already. These people are caught in a position where they must bet on one or the other and most have no understanding of the tech behind them. The best move is to advice them to store in an unrelated coin altogether.

not bad for a single shitpost

for 0.001 btc id shill btc all day every day
up to a gorillion shitposts a day

stupid nigger

>having this level of autism

you clicked the wrong coin you f*cking moron

Be a good boy for mommy

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

ALWAYS buy eth on coinbase. I don’t know why but I bought ltc once and got fucked. Same with BTC.

you caught a falling knife, not the dip...

Are you fucking retarded? Of course you buy the amount at the time of purchase. Holy shit.