Low cap gems

Everyone's crying about the market but I had adc so fuck u pajeet. Give me some more low cap gems. 5x 10x short term ufr adc kinda gains. bitch ass friend made 30k last month on xrb so i need to be richer then him asap.

Other urls found in this thread:

hawala.today
discord
reddit.com/r/Unitus/comments/7p9v7e/unitus_now_merge_mining_with_vertcoin_easy_mine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BMC

lomocoin
>has a functioning appl/platform
>active team

gives good head, too

hawala.today
Basically a decentralized version of coinbase with 15% staking reward and a 7m supply. Get in now and be smart money for a change. Market cap sub 10m.

*meant local bitcoins, not coinbase

why does that guy speak like a literal retard?

>africoin
Ahahaha good one

CAPP
OPT
LBC
GNC
SMT

>> Certain missions
DOT

SNOV
PBL
BNTY

DCORP

SmartMesh
CreativeCoin
Bulwark

OPUS
COLX
COSS
HTML

ADC

LUX and PFF unless you hate money

CAn

Unironically the next 100x coin

You have literally 1 day to get in

RLC

CREA

PFR
SNOV

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

DRGN
Hold some dragon, easy 3x minimum by the end of the year
Normies love disney shit

What exchanges do you use anons for these low cap coins?

I'm on fucking binance and i don't see most of them.

sold

EOY 3x? That's basically shit.

TAU, PFR, DENT

cryptopia is king for shitcoins and low caps

this

idk user but im all in CND for a reason and not looking to sell till $1-5
> on binance

illiteral* retard ahahahahaha

Whats LUX about, shill me pls

money

PFR, trading on ED only (for now). 16M marketcap. Bunch of ruskies making a decentralized trading platform. Get in now.

im almost positive that TAU willl be the next xrb. Just want to wait a bit to buy more until it gets on an exchange. Price is like 30x the ico or some shit.

Unitus is an old coin from 2014 and has been active ever since. You check Twitter. Active yet infrequent.

You can mine unitus with 5 different algorithms. Making it a very friendly mining coin. Recently they "merged mine" with vertcoin. Meaning that you can mine unitus at the same time you can mine vertcoin with no reduction in rewards. This is pretty cool.

reddit.com/r/Unitus/comments/7p9v7e/unitus_now_merge_mining_with_vertcoin_easy_mine/

The bad side is that it has pretty bad marketing for a long time. This is something that the team has started to focus on. They have multiple contests to win unitus. They have an active twitter. Active discord. It's a community coin like vertcoin and has been compared to it many times.

Their name and logo is pretty bland but like I said, the team is thinking about rebranding and putting more effort in marketing and getting the name out.

On cryptopia

r/unitus

OHNI
OHNI
OHNI