Veeky Forumsbros

man what’s the point of making all this money without a friend or friends? shiet, i know there are some true Veeky Forumsbros out there but this place is known by the normies now, i’m starting to feeling more disconnected. any Veeky Forumsbros out there also doing nothing but crypto all day wanna team up? i don’t want something disingenuous - i wanna have another opinion with someone else who wants to make it. wouldn’t it be cool to make it and then dp premium hookers together while doing coke off another? conquer other shit with our fat stacks after? learn other financial shit and work together? i’m not homo, just want genuine friendship and i feel this is the closest place i’ve gotten to feeling it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tDOTme/joinchat/AAAAAE4VAahd80vKDk-y9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey man
not about to do coke off hookers with you
but drop an e-mail
we can talk
real shit bro

or a telegram
telegram is cool

Make some real friends independently from crypto. Don't buy friends or think you'll create a friendship from nothing with some user off Veeky Forums. Seriously, making money the focal point of any friendship/relationship is recipe for disaster

hm i can see how that can be a good point. thought maybe people could be real enough, thanks for advice though.

Try the ETH/FRIEND pairing

join some discords and make some cryptobros. i have made loads of friends like this.

@aaaaa102938

Drop a telegram. I'll be a real person with you, if we both make it (I need 2 more 10x) then will at least meet up and throw a bad ass party, and hookers for sure on the menu. Any drugs or drank you want... Uh... In Amsterdam obviously, lol

hit me up on telegram bizbro
@DJDale

I was already disconnected before so this means nothing to me. All I want is freedom from people out in the world. People are retarded.

Invest in Friendcoin. Decentralized, secure friendships verified on the blockchain. Solid development team and roadmap.

Xannies_Calling

Unironically going to google this

tDOTme/joinchat/AAAAAE4VAahd80vKDk-y9A

I made a channel for sad biznezz bros
we can all be newfrends together

get rid of the DOT
in caps

kek

There is no such thing as friends. Everyone is a selfish cunt who will fuck you over and leave you at the first hint of something better. They would probably try to kill you and take your wife if they could.

The sooner you realize that no one loves you the better. Love yourself because you’re the only one who ever will.

why can't i type?

What do you do against these constant panic attacks Veeky Forumsbros? I can't take it anymore.

First off love yourself. I mean deeply and truly love yourself. Forgive yourself. Then think about the finite aspect of life. It’s so short. And the older you get, the faster time passes. When you love yourself and remember that everything will turn to dust very soon, you will feel much better.

Joined this. Why can't I type?

What I wouldn't give to not have to work or interact with anyone. It's not like I'm autistic and unable, I have a side bartending job that I interact with people regularly in addition to my wageslaving. I have friends, but most are from work. I'm just tired of it though. I literally lie to my friends that I'm going out of town so I can sit at home alone rather than go out over the weekends. If I could just make enough to shed away the need to work, I would be happy.

I HAVEN'T MADE ANY MONEY OR FRIEND EITHER FUCK YOU

Ey nig nog check the permissions in your group ppl can't type

Whats the telgram, same boat here

Go outside and do some activities you fuckstick. Go rock climbing, take lessons in something that interests you, join a board game club. Anything... go outside.

Coke and hookers plus one night stand shit is for losers. Get married before you hit 25 or it’s only thots and single moms then a lifetime if failed relationships and loneliness that lays ahead of you. MIGTOW and things are a myth and as bad as feminism for destroying lives. It is literally the male version of feminist (((propaganda))) to stop us meeting descent people and breeding.

Only time i had a panic attack was when i smoked a bunch of dude weed lmao and watched an ISIS video, and even then it wasnt full blown, cause i could eventually calm myself down

Must suck

no one can type dude.... we are just seeing you talk to yourself