Where my kucoin Bros at?

Where my kucoin Bros at?

>bought the drgn pump
>mooned with bnty
>set foot on mars with DBC

Is Can really the next 5x?

Discuss.

no. that would be DENT

I'm all-in on CAN for what it's worth. I aim for a humble x2-x3, though.

>drgn
Fuck what a coin. This isn't even done yet. Major exchange listing soon, and this will 2x from here at least.

AIX is releasing today

you mean more like $15 by EOM? here we go

Why buy DeepBrainChain instead of Neo?

why CanYaCoin?

I own 403 CAN

Am I gonna make it?

Patrician right here

on kucoin?

its new and people say the product is good, idk i bought in as a gamble, i think it'll go up

Just sold my 700 CAN for BTC
The price chart doesnt look good at all

Try POLL, price hold strong during this dip, preparing to moon EOM

There's a contest, it won't moon until right before the 13th when it pump then shortly after is dumped by the contest whale. No thanks, I'm out.

Nope
Everyone is jumping on the sub dollar ones
Canya is too expensive for most normies

It might have been different if it started out at sub dollar like drgn and the hype kept pushing it forward past that dollar

BNTY is free money, its tempting to invest in top 50 coins, but take a chance and you'll be rewarded

Canya is the only real decent coin that is new on Kucoin, the rest are trash, I am fucking on this and we are going to the moon with or without you poor faggots.

PRL, bnty and dcb were only good for pointless pumps, this is the real bread winner you homos

buy COLX now, it's hitting kucoin soon with hype behind it and a 50MM market cap, moon mission imminent

I'm waiting for deepshitbrain to go over 60c again so I can dump it for PRL

PRL is going to tank in the end, be careful user

and why is that

CAN SOMEONE COMMENT ON THIS?

It's shit scam coin user, do you not know anything. Not saying it won't go up from here but it is not a comfy long term hold lile CAN will be, just get out before the idiots that's all

Why does everything on KuCoin moon? Like everything. I just signed up.

Can next x5
Elixir next x20

its up to you

I wouldn't worry about it user, he is creating fud for the weak

what about it is scammy? It seems like a cool concept and it doesnt get pumped and dumped like most low market cap shitcoins

You got it all wrong.
Achain is the next x5 on KuCoin

Wait till it hits close to $10

How is this blue line indicator called? What is it's purpose?

The whales aren't actually buying any CAN, they're literally selling to themselves because the competition is about how much volume you can withhold. The competition will end on the 13th, the price will stagnate for a few days and will do a 4-5x from there.

This exact thing happened with DBC, so much FUD about the competition and that it will dump right after, but it didn't. As I said, it had a sideways chart for about 2 days after and did a 5x within a day.

Just hold, don't lose hope. Trust me, I was saying the same thing with DBC when I bought at 9 cents (because the same thing happened with BNTY). I rode 2 5x (sold BNTY at 80 cents). All in on every one of them.

This shit is like clockwork, believe me or don't. I really don't care, this is how it will go down. Cap this.

Only exchange still accepting registrations. New money trying to play with moonshots

user if you're trying to do me a favour you're failing miserably, no one will dump their bags based on cryptic FUDing

You must have a huge brain user, IQ of a billion. Try not to waste it to much on these useless fucks please, I like to buy before they fomo in on coins

help me to stop falling for FUD

people are saying this coin is garbage and that it will DROP after the contest

>You must have a huge brain user, IQ of a billion. Try not to waste it to much on these useless fucks please, I like to buy before they fomo in on coins
I like this strategy.
Elaborate.

Capped.

I hope you're right user.

I just started in crypto and have 400 CAN. I hope I can make it with this.

CAN is ok tech.

DBC is good tech.

ACT is stupidly good tech.

Not that it will matter for them moons.
ACT holders will get ABTC tomorrow, by the way. Smart contract enabled fork of Bitcoin.

I'm not fudging at all, shit I could be wrong, I just don't trust the coin, I have ridden may of its waves but always dump at a point and take out gains to ether and buy in again. Not getting fucked on it, CAN on the other hand I feel comfy holding for a year if I wanted easy

Looking into act, gone over my radar. Hope your not wasting my time user

all my gainz are from kucoin

Went in on DBC at 0.13c thinking about doubling now that it's dipping, will it recover?

yeah x2- x3 is very achievable

thanks user just bought 1k more

when do you expect that to happen? EOM?

Honestly DRGN has an easy x4 this month. It's such a reputable coin and has some big shit coming up, kind of seems like a no brainer

Literally just look for coins heavily shilled on biz and reddit.

>tfw missed UFR at 6m
>tfw missed PRL at 10m
>tfw missed DENT at 100m

It seems counter intuitive but that's all you've got to do. Sit on coins

DBC started around 300m market cap. still x3-x4

isn't CRED gonna get listed on kucoin? shit will do easy 5x