now thats an argument on an anonymous board

he's probably right

why?

These are the type of posts that allowed me to retire

i bought cuz i love money

most undervalued coin

Partnership

where to buy doe?

Freshy for yas. Primed for a good run lads. Wish we had more exchanges but not too long to go on that front either.

We don't Pump and Dump. We Pump and HODL.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

BUY THE FUCKING DIP OF THIS SLEEPING GEM - thisis a nobrainer:

1) 2018 will be the year when Ethereum’s killer Dapp’s come into fruition. As we all know these Dapp’s require tremendous computational power to do their calculations and the question is whether the Ethereum Virtual Machine can handle?- The answer is simply NO. For Eg, Request Network needs tremendous amount of computational power to do its financial audits and Ethereum Virtual Machine can be a severe liability as the computations cannot be scaled and is as limited as Miners computational power. So here comes IEXEC RLC, which can technically provide computational power to DAPP’s like ENIGMA, SIGNALS, REQ Network etc. These Dapp’s are waiting for the industry fundamentals like decentralized storage and computing to get completed. So it’s a no brainer that as DAPP’s grow, projects like IEXEC RLC will breathe life into them.

2) one of the most talented and experienced team in the crypto space they are just no-nonsense guys, no hype guys who deliver silently (looking at you Golem). Giles Fedak is one of the most respected persons in cloud computing arena. Hawei Hu has been voted as one of the top 40 smartest persons in China.

3) Competitors:- Golem Mcap: 919million, With no working product and are already lagging behind by 6 months with their Brass Golem which was supposed to be done last June. Golem is like a fat girl at a party infused with steroids. No one likes to speak to her. So if golem is valued at 913 million with no working product and IEXEC rlc still is at 150 million at the time of writing and with DAPP store already realized IEXEC will easily surpass Golem in the coming months.

4) More exchanges on the cards, we all know what this means.

5) Rumor about potential take over by IBM. We all know what IBM did to stellar you fags.

Get out Pravik Pajeet

Okay, I'm in. Hope you're not just another pajeet.

Not a pajeet project mate, congrats on the good sense. Don't bother selling before $50 and eatch the lead up to V2 in May. Big expectations for this project.

It's all coming together. zeppelin_os, Eth, the platform. iExec, computing. Link, data. Ripio, funding. Bank the unbanked.

That reminds me that I need to get RCN. Not enough funds to shuffle around, damn it.

>zeppelin_os

is there an ico for this?

yeah this is the construction of the future blockchain ecosystem, I'm an idealist and don't expect my visions to become reality, but whatever happens this shit is going to be a big player.

I need more convincing

I have 4 ETH ready to go

It'll be funfair, given the timing.

Checked

what do you wanna know? blockchain 3.0 infrastructure and way ahead of the competition. Undervalued in every single way. If you're looking for something mid-long term then its a no brainer.

I need that 4 ETH for something else though but if I can make decent profit on this by Monday I'll get in

WAKEY WAKEY New York!!!

Yeah, can't say how this partnership announcement will go down. Might get a slight bump but I'd rather not offer advice on short term projections, this is a genuine mid-long term hodl, that's what I am sure of.

>genuine mid-long term hodl

what does this even mean

This. Don't get in for short term gamble gains

I work for a large tech firm, we are looking at IEX.ec as one of the big disruptors in the cloud and Data Center space over next 3 years. Their roadmap is both impressive and achievable and their team is impressive - and they appear to be slowly adding commercial expertise to balance out a very academia focused dev team. Most interesting will be the integration of HPC and AI to offer XaaS in things like Fog/EDGE analytics or HFT in capital markets. This has real potential and I expect will receive broader coverage from tech analysts and publications alike - buy bois.

I do think we are primed for another strong breakout upwards, and we are still in an upward trend/BTC which is the main trading pair atm, so I dont think this is a bad price to get in and potentially grab 20 or 30%, but the market is too volatile to recommend anything in that regard.

Yeh and my dad works at Nintendo

I believe this more

REMINDER:
Anyone shilling this coin is a greedy faggot who is fucking shitting themselves about the inevitable correction. DO NOT BUY!!!!

It's pasta, but these fuckers are in deep, look at all these partners now.

>correction for a coin that never pumped

Retard

i have a serious question user... are u retarded?

It has been on a downtrend for a week, don't fall for the satoshi meme, everything has been gaining in satoshis.

Hahahaha you fucking retard plot it against a dollar price not a BTC price and see what it looks like BWAHAHAHHAA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DELUSION ON THIS BOARD RLC GOING DOWN 50% BY FEB FUCKING CAP THIS RETARD

>he measures coin performances in dollars

And that's how I know you are a retarded newfag fresh from /pol/

hasn't broken up trend against the dollar either you pleb

Is the pump over? I need quick gainz to accumulate more zlc

I'm talking 6 month investment for a minimum 20x. If you have a decent amount of capital then dunk it in an make millions. If you're a pleb that is impatient then dont bother.

>Anyone shilling this coin is a greedy faggot who is fucking shitting themselves about the inevitable correction. DO NOT BUY!!!!

will you tards stop measuring in satoshis. FIAT IS THE ONLY USEFULL THING, DONT FUCKING MEASURE WORTH IN A DINOSAUR COIN

lol don't buy nigga
stay poor

My view is that any coin that is backed by some amount processing power is inherently worth more than a coin backed by literally nothing.
That's why I've bought DBC and RLC.

'BOUT FUCKIN TIME

Good thinking, RLC is literally backed by productivity.... genuine wealth.
up 20% last 2 hours, stay poor faggot

people not buying today are losing a great opportunity

are you a jew?

last opportunity at this price, btc dump has barely affected sentiment

it just shot up, I wish I could've seen this post when it was made and bought then, but I'm too late. I just can't risk buying in right now, fuck

i thought the same thing when i bought another 100 at 15611 sats one hour ago. but i would hesitate as well, if i were you.

if you are day trading, i understand you, but if you are a holdeur, just buy now and wait something like 6 month max to enjoy a minimum *20

na I have studied the kike systems for a long time before it all started to make sense though... this is a principled investment for me

this is the TRUFF NIGGAA

it is only getting started. Announcement hasnt been made yet

It hasn't even broke out of its trading range for the last few days. Not saying there won't be a pullback, but still in range for a decent up move in the short term.

won't they just sell the news?

No because this coin is god tier, no one seemed to care about it though.

No, because they scheduled big news everynother week

this
expect a run of news and partnerships all the way up to V2 release.

100k sell wall, time to see if the whales are ready to play

jfc those green dildos

get ready for the wall to drop on announcement. We could well be on for a huge run here.

>muh sats
Nobody wants BTC, user. Nobody expects it to become a viable real-life currency anytime soon.

here comes the dump

dumps dont matter after moons like this
please sell though so i can buy cheaper

but you can almost only cash out from sats, dont you get it? nobody will pay with $ for your shitty trx

TOP coin imo
I can't believe it's such a steal

I haven't bought in yet just observing. Buying into this means selling off some FUN for me, which I also don't want to do

>me irl

Market reversing the trend. The timing for the news is perfect. I think it could be a slight disappointment. If it's a startup like they said I can't think of one that would top yesterday's news and yesterday's huge news did nothing to the price

haha yeah i considered selling some fun. I'm 50/50 in both right now lmao

It doesn't matter if the partnership is slightly disappointing, what matter is awareness and the fact there is tons of stuff coming during the next two weeks.

was it just a pajeet pnd fellas?

hardly mate $4 next baseline this week

this.
a nigga ready

Pajeet never pick good coins.

h-how do i spend my neetbux on this? somebody please coach me i have a low iq

bittrex, liqui, shapeshift, otherwise brainlets have to suffer under the harsh jackboot of RLC holders very soon, sorry user

Buy ETH/BCH on Coinbase/GDAX, move them to Bittrex/Liqui.io, convert them to BTC and buy RLC with them.

Accumulate.

Buy ethereum at localethereum, then send eth to bittrex and buy rlc.

Bought this coin in august. Finally it’s getting some well deserved attention!
And the best is still to come, V2 with POC.

Woaw, thats huge, were is the info about v2

trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap

how much will it increase in 12 hours and long term potential?

Im about to sell all my rlc and make this fucking market dip so hard everytime i see this absolute nonsense god damned faggot „meme“ picture

Long term potential : more than 100$
Low max supply, low mkcap

sell everything so i can buy more. just kidding i already went all in last night plz dont.

should i buy right now or wait for a dip?

buy now if it is for long term

Bittrex verification time is fucking me over, reeeee.

If you're buying less than 1 eth worth of rlc just go to liqui

That pump got sold off pretty quick...

half of the pump got sold, and this is pumping again

Kek, leave Agatha-poster alone

>half of thread hasn't even heard of iExec

The absolute state of Veeky Forums. Even REQ will be utilizing iExec. It's number 3 after LINK/REQ in the 2019 retirement package.

whale collecting the last weak hands before $4
bigger than any of those, RLC will be running every single dApp on the network. Potential is too large to even consider, add staking and growth expectation and half the circulation will be out of supply for 5 years. $500 isn't a crazy expectation within 2 years.