PFR

19m marketcap
this token is really undervalued, but has a lot of potential. I bought some and want you to do the same. really low market cap, so your profit is guaranteed once it is listed on exchanges.
DYOR

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/
reddit.com/r/Payfair/comments/7gfghi/payfair_an_overview_of_proof/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's going to moon so hard and fast.

Is this the next confido?

Needs to get on a non-shit exchange first

Already happened

Interesting.. i will research and see if it's worth investing. I've seen these threads pop up a couple of times now.

So the only thing why this coin should boom is its low mcap?

read up

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/

by february the exchanges wont even matter. You will be able to buy payfair on the payfair platform.

Payfair will become a major way to buy PFR tokens.
This will help the platform with adoption and help with its success

How are the devs? Are they active? What are they working on right now?

I have 0.6 ETH laying around. Should i go all in ?

They're active on the Telegram group, and they answer everything on Reddit
This is the dip, it doesn't go much lower than that

Yea i know its the dip i am just wondering should i go all in with my leftover ETH or 50/50 on this and some other coin like OST

If you don't mind waiting, this could take a few weeks
But once it happens, the way to 100m cap is quick

Should i trade my XLM for this?

XLM probably isn't going to move much for some time, while PFR could double and more with any news
I would trade, but that's up to you

i went all in. so comfy im holding for a year. ive heard people speculate $8-$15 by the end of the year. Ill be happy even if it hits $5

how do I buy this shit

EtherDelta. It's a pain in the ass if you are new to it

plus i like the node aspect. if they get as much volume as localbitcoins right now, you would make $1,200 a month for holding 25k pfr.
and that's with conservative math.

Why do i feel like ive read the exact same thread with the exact same replies before?

Watch out for this coin.

Rebrand coming SOON
Picture related.

Fuck it ill bite this shit. But first i need to change my fiat for ETH. Do you think ETH will dip a bit furher?

because we can't stop talking about payfair. It's weird to me that more people dont notice whats going on.
this sorta reminds me like the craigslist for coins.

you will be able to post whatever coin you want for whatever kind of payment you want,

Saw this the other day and saw their Dev team looked unproven and their white paper isn't fully fleshed out. Decided to wait on this one for awhile, too much of a gamble for me.

reddit.com/r/Payfair/comments/7gfghi/payfair_an_overview_of_proof/

Same here, All except the post where i said that this is confido all over again.. Dev team is a bunch of random russians with 6 friends on linkedin. People aboot to get Joosted

they are in the process of updating the website and whitepaper.
The team doesnt have an all-star track record, but so far they have delivered and have been very communicative and receptive to the community.

linkedin was banned in russia or some crazy shit like that. look it up.

desu the whitepaper looks shit as fuck. Its very short, doesnt look professional and what is up with that large af font?

Have been talking to the team on facebook about the update, very responsive and likelable team.

do your research. take a risk if you're feeling it, or fomo in later.

Have they stated how far along they are in the process of listing on other exchanges? It won't go anywhere if it never hits a major exchange.

It doesn’t need an exchange you pajeet, if this goes online it WILL be the place everyone can cash out

they are ready to pay kucoin the fee, but are still waiting on a response. will be soon. it's all going to happen very quickly for payfair. we are still on the starting line.

like Coss?

>mfw I have 60k tokens

Holy shit, wtf happened?

People got joosted again
That shit was an obvious scam if you looked into it, I guess they just didn't

So the devs cashed out I guess?

Now about PayFair. As far as I can tell, this is supposed to be a p2p trading network for fiatcrypto, cryptocrypto, cryptofiat? Something like localbitcoins? If that is so, this shit will need to attract a huge userbase in order to have decent liquidity, right? How quick do you think this can all roll out?

Man what the fuck are you samefagging to post bullshit FUD for? What the fuck? Is this what pajeet FUD looks like? please kill yourself retard

What are you talking about?

Sorry, im retarded. Thoughr you were just spewing shit about how pfr had already confido'd

So a coin (NIMFA) diving -90% is pajeet FUD?
back to /pol

He was talking about people getting NINFAed. Hopefully we won’t get upfired

Kek, I'm 50% in PFR since 0.03
All good bro