Is this the golden ratio?

is this the golden ratio?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no that would be LINK/ENG/BAT

took notes. just traded bcc with bat

Why would you hold Bitcoin Legacy and Bitcoin?
One is going to die and the other one is going to thrive.

unless you can predict the future (you can't), it's a good hedge.

BTC/ETH/BCH master race portfolio

nah, it's
>UFR
>LINK
>BAT

It is absolutely not because all these three are competing right now on the coin that will be on top.
It is looking really bad for BTC but the already established name could bringt BCH on top. ETH isn't really made to be on top but it seems that the general consensus is that ETH will be the top coin.
It is most likely that it will be either ETH or BCH to triumph.

Either way, if you hold all of them you are just going to lose more than you make.

The 200IQ ratio is:
>BCH or ETH
>BAT
>ZCL

This will probably at least double your money by the end of the month.

t. my dad works at coinbase

well if you want to go balls deep on risk, that's fine. i'm a boring conservative investor that doesn't want to watch the markets constantly. i've already cashed out my principal so whatever happens, happens

I can predict the future.
I predicted most of the major moves for the last 3 months.
ask me anything

what am i going to have for breakfast

I wouldn't know. You sound like a cuck that skips breakfast though.

>breakfast
You should only eat breakfast if you work in a mine or some shit. If youre a neet or office worker you dont need to do it, you will only gain weight from it

that's the opposite of true. skipping meals fucks with your metabolism. the ideal method is eating 6+ small meals a day, like hunter gatherers did.
I'm just too lazy to do that.

I've met no shortage of fat people who think skipping breakfast makes them thinner though.

metabolism is a meme made by fat people so they can hide behind their excuses like "fast metabolism"

about to make my trade ever in anything, i want to use more but coinbase making me spend 300 limit,
do i buy BCH or LTC?
Do i buy any altcoins after or wait?
I cant do anything other than never forget your posts.

pic related

irrelevant to the point. fun fact though, the difference between metabolisms is capped at 300 calories per day.
Someone with the fastest metabolism can only eat 300 more per day than the slowest.
on average people only differ by 150 cal.

My dad is Brian Armstrong. Coinbase will add DGB, ZRX, NEO, QTUM by Q4 2018.

Screencap this if you like.

make my first trade*

Oh yeah, he wants to add OMG too. Guy loves skateboards. Screencap.

Does OP get bent over a dumpster on one of his coins?

BTC will lose $500 per week.
BCH will gain $100 per week, for a short period.
And everyone should know by now what will happen to link :)

>skipping meals fucks with your metabolism. the ideal method is eating 6+ small meals a day, like hunter gatherers did.

jesus m8, shut the fuck up, this is bullshit on so many levels. hunter-gatherers didn't eat 6+ meals a day, it was the exact opposite. they could only eat whenever they found something, hence we possess an extremely efficient and adaptive metabolic system.
ate a caloric surplus? insulin rises before the nutrients even reach your bloodstream, nutrients get stored as glycogen and fat. suddenly start fasting? you get tired as fuck at first because your blood sugar drops like a rock, but after a while your body switches to ketosis (you burn the shit out of your fat). it's just that most people are pussies and can't even handle a little stomach grumble, so the consensus is that losing weight is impossible.

t. (bio)medfag

thx bro. i'm' uneducated in this area. but aren't insulin spikes bad & related to diabetes or something?

i'd think eating pattens causing insulin spikes at different rates could do something

>aren't insulin spikes bad & related to diabetes

insulin spikes aren't necessarily bad, chronic hyperinsulinemia is (constantly eating shit with simple sugars). it will inevitably lead to insulin resistance, which will lead to even higher insulin levels. at a certain point your pancreas has to pump out so much fucking insulin it just dies.
preventing this is pretty simple:

>don't have shit genetics
>stop being fat/stop eating a caloric surplus
>stop eating loads of sugar and fat
>exercise

>chronic hyperinsulinemia

i probably should've said "raised insulin levels". chronic hyperinsulinemia is the pathological condition which in most cases is caused by insulin resistance.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Sry for you. BAT >1% is not possible by definition.