Live on Crypto?

How much would you need in crypto to be self sufficient and live off scooping the cream every month?

Other urls found in this thread:

neotogas.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In my shithole 3k/month would make me top 5%. I don't even know what i would need that much money for, i can live very comfortably on 400/month. For that to be a cream, i would probably need 30-50k. I feel sorry for people who need a million and a lambo to by comfy.

ONE NIGGILLION

GTFO

My thoughts exactly. I'd much prefer doing crypto all day than going to work, I just need enough to get by.

I've had enough of wage cucking.

500k and an old nissan Z and im done

2100M platinum tokens
80000 kodai wands
187K elysians
88K dex scrolls
500K dragon claws
1M twisted bows

to own a house/nice car/future security (while on disability) 400k would be nice...

to live self sufficient and off the goverment teat 800k-1mill if I can't get gains/interest on it.

Does anyone here Trade crypto and live off a % of their profits?

Only 800k to 1mil? I thought the standard number for retiring young and staying in the US middle class forever was about 10mil?

This is assuming you are living off of stock dividends. I'm looking for low risk retirement.

I do, but I always expect to get fucked at any moment and be forced to go back to wage slaving

not even man, I could see myself living off even less in the USA (i'm in Australia).

I don't even want for shit, a big old farmhouse on an acre or two in a cheap country town + one late model econo car + one or two low budget classics and a bike... I could get all that under 300k, I don't have expensive taste (disability pensioner, used to living on crumbs)

How big is your trading stack? What % of your gains do you scoop to live?

1000 NEO ($110,551.00)
Gets you about $480 USD in Gas every month and that's at current price.
neotogas.com/

I'm with you on not wanting for much. My dream is to buy a cabin in the mountains and maybe live off the power grid, too, if I can swing it. All I really want to do is have the freedom to live on my own, invent things, and be able to afford patents without going broke.

So this is a crypto kiddie board, meaning all numbers are made up and claimed to be fact.

However, I'll help you out. Don't look at it as some number, look at it as a dividend percent. You can collect 2-6% in dividends holding blue chips. In reality you'll probably get about 3%-4% in dividend alone if you diversify enough. This means every million you hold will earn you 30-40k in dividend pre tax. Consider how much of a salary you need off of that an go from there.

Remember, many blue chips raise their dividend annually so you'll keep up with inflation in that sense.

Or in coin kiddie speak "Lawls get coins newb you get lambo then you good it no go down only up live off neet bucks huehuejue"

oh and FYI - my dad just got workers comp/retirement payout and had huge money, I asked for a cheap house and got turned down, asked for a bike (which he agreed to but never delivered).

he blew all his money within two years and lost his house, iv been buying his cigarettes/medication for 9 months as he hasn't had a dollar...

now he's gone I have a little money to play with and can try to claw my way out of the gutter

>gets 5% of what you invested back per year
>when the bubble pops in 1 or 2 years, your NEO will be worth nothing
Nah

Trading stack is currently fluttering between $450k and $480k after taking a hit from the Korea FUD. $36k initial investment.

I don't really look at percentages when I take funds out. Instead, I try to take profits from whichever of my coins gained the most recently and weigh that against their future potential. I also try to minimize my spending in the meantime. I don't think I spent more than $20k last year total.

Most of my belongings are in a storage unit, and my folks let me park the rest of my stuff at their place while I travel the world chasing flight deals.

Thanks for the dropping some knowledge, user. That saves me a lot of time trying to figure out my exit. Up until now, my plan has just been to make as much money om crypto as possible until the market slows down, but maybe I should just start to look for a safe exit to live stress free?

I literally just want around £50k for a nice deposit on a house, but seems so far off with my 1.5ETH, 1180 XLM and 70 XRP.

Will more than likely be poorfag for life. I genuinely envy the genius NEET crypto autists on this board.

Find an underfunded ICO with strong fundamentals and buy in just before the contribution period ends.

Living the dream.

I started with 1800 euro early and am now sitting at 63k during this bear run

The real MVP

I started with flipping shitcoins on cryptopia and got some early req gains and put that into Xby after that went up my stack was too big for cryptopia and I decided to put it in "blue chips" as gaining 30% on my entire stack was worth while now.
A friend told me to buy Ven so I did then did some flips on it and got 1000 more, now I am buying SUB as it is quite low with their platform launch coming next friday.

Sort of... But being in Morocco without decent internet (or internet at all at times) made me too afraid to buy back into ETH when it *finally* hit $14 again after being down for 6 months.

I've learned a lot since then.

Bravo, dude. You sound way less risk averse than I usually am. I actually kind of forgot about SUB. I'll have to look into it again.

You're too wholesome add me on discord Neckbearer#7313

Where do you like to travel to? I've been doing Eastern Europe Q4 2017/Q1 2018 and I did a bit of Canada last summer (harder in a way because the connectivity where I was was very limited). I don't have anything near as much as you have but I'm going to try to continue this as long as I can. You use any other benefits to your advantage (flight miles or credit card perks)?

I think I just did... Assuming you meant "Neckbeard"

My name is a tasty breakfast treat

I fucking need a million, you know how expensive shit is down here.

No it's literally NeckBearer#7313

Eastern Europe is the shit, especially if you're on a budget. I just got back from Iceland, but it wasn't cheap... Flight was $220 round trip, but I couldn't find lodging for under $100/night. Pic related was $175/night and totally worth it.

I was using flight miles and CC perks for a while, but I've burned through them all by now. (I might have enough Delta miles for something cheap?)

I highly recommend signing up for ScottsCheapFlights and following ThriftyTraveler to bottom feed on flights.

So far I've been to Iceland twice, Russia, most of Western Europe, Zika-free areas of South America (Peru, Chile, and down to Patagonia - both Chile and Argentina), and Southeast Asia. I'm heading to Tanzania and the Seychelles today, actually.

Got it! Not sure what I fucked up the first time

What kind of fag says scooping the ice cream

Sounds like the way VC's talk. "Frothy" markets and whatnot.

What hotel's that user?

Black Beach Suites in Vik

i found driving to be expensive in Iceland imo. Me n my gf went this summer

Was gonna make a thread but it's intimidating so I'll ask here, appreciate any (yous) anons. Just started out out, gonna use a site to buy withing UK, move coin to mycelium for wallet and binance for ?? Is this on track? Would like to know what other anons use

Nice! Safe travels. I'll check those places out, been mostly using the Hopper app and Skyscanner so far to figure out flights. I do have the cc that gives me free airport lounge access and some other things related to travel and it's completely worth it, since I have terrible luck with cancelled flights and the delay/cancellation insurance is a lifesaver. I need to triple my stack at the very least in order to even begin feeling comfy though. I'll be in eastern Germany for the next couple months though so hopefully I can bump myself up.

cheers

Pls respond you're neets for fuck sake. help an oldfag out

Yeah, definitely. My little 4x4 SUV cost me $90 per tank of gas.

4x4 SUV
>little

he probably meant a rav-4 or something