This looks healthy

This looks healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/ripple-get-ripple-on-coinbase-4ee0a1b7-9be1-4947-9fa2-f96e2fb38bd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice just

>when people tell you not to fall for the jewish PnD and they call you a /pol/tard
Good goy, get dumped on by the banks

Please shake all the normies out of crypto based ripplekun

I will buy it back at $0,9 and sell to the normies at $2 again like i did the first tome. Screencap this post. This jewish gold will make me rich

I don't think any top coin has ever corrected this hard before for no reason.

Nice FUD. Ripple just got endorsed by change.org. Now the US government has to force Coinbase to adopt Ripple for all their trading pairs.

change.org/p/ripple-get-ripple-on-coinbase-4ee0a1b7-9be1-4947-9fa2-f96e2fb38bd0

>normie friends say they will invest thousands of their life savings on Ripple because muh growth
>warn them that it’s nearing ATH and got huge market cap
>”oh user, you just don’t understand, this thing is revolutionary!”

It seems like they bought near ATH so they are all getting JUSTed hard. I TOLD THEM. I TOLD THEM HAHAHAHA

They are right but if you buy at 3 dollars you are better to just let the money sit for a couple years to let the market cap grow.

Fucking love it.

Um ripple on coinbase would just lower the market cap as people who bought for cents would sell it.

Based jewish banks making bank from clueless """investors"""

heh

I'm actually getting worried banks will use XRP and normies will have the last laugh. They save a lot of money using the tokens...

When you see posts like:

>i don't care about crypto i just want to make money
>dude, it's making me money i don't care, stay poor
>with jews you win
>market cap doesn't matter dude

on here, you can be sure the coin they are talking about will PnD and then bleed out forever.
The same thing happened with IOTA.

Its true though. Russias Sberbank is now developing their own version of ripple to fight against the west.

Yeah its always possible Ripple will not appreciate much as the banks already have the tokens "printed". All they need to do is release more to keep inflation down. Soooo if thats true then the money you invest into ripple is wasted.

hope this is true

They already are.

Still in an uptrend, it needed a correction, unlikely to fall below $1.40. I've been in since $0.19, Zoom the fuck out and stop looking at small pictures faggots.

-53% is beyond a correction, though you are right.

Okay? So the banks will buy cheaper XRP from the developers of it then sell it back to you bagholders? The banks literally can't lose doing this.

Indeed the banks already own the tokens as theres no mining here.

ITS A SCAM TO GET YOU OFF THE REAL COINS.

I wonder if anyone's still holding 0.49 bch bags from the "flippening"

>zooms out

Don't forget about Lumens as well. Never back projects that appeal to Redditors, for the love of god don't do this. I also recommend everyone befriends a redditor type and asks them for crypto advice and just do the opposite. I have one friend who is pure concentrated reddit:

>collects pokemon clothes
>loves the last jedi
>makes posts on twitter like '#timesup'
>adopts a new health lifestyle every two months
>posts photos of beard on instagram
>always tells anecdotes that revolve around how 'quirky' and 'unconventional' his background is "in my family we believe the tooth fairy delivers christmas presents, it's just one of our traditions hehe"

He said Raiblocks, ChainLINK and Request were all scams.

@ me lol

XRB appeals to Redditors, and it's doing decent.

req and xrb were shilled so hard on reddit, wtf are you talking about

>muh secret club

Not when they were worth pennies dumbass. Redditors are always late adopters who pat themselves on the back. Anyone buying Raiblocks now is delusional.

You are looking at sat value. You can see USD/SAT value is relatively close to each other, which is good.

I we are on the USD chart we are at a flat line. I'll take a flat 1.70 XRP.

Bought in at 23 cents so suck my dick, jews never lose.