Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums.

You've probably heard of us by now. Messages both good and bad. Opinions can and may be had, but facts are undeniable. Fact is, that we made a coin go 1000%+ in less then two weeks. And mind you, this is a coin whose dev team has stated to have no funds for marketing and promotion. We made this coin go up by our shilling alone, without spreading rumors, without spreading lies, without dumping. Just old fashioned honest shilling. An impressive feat for a group that is no older then two weeks. However, due to the attraction of whales, pajeets and jews, we've decided to close the doors and go private.

This will be one of our last efforts to get more anons aboard that have good writing or meme skills. Are you good at convincing people, are you reliable, and do you want to make 10-100x gains? Then come by and introduce yourself. We might have a position open for you.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL9-3xnvYylBf0B-tAANSnO-SAEfcw_OCLKjKLJ8veC0405Q/viewform

Can you guys do dcorp next

Voting power is granted to internal members. You would have to join in order to have a voice.

This group is honestly awesome.

The goals are nothing but honest unity for a cause bringing us together to promote promising coins and make gains TOGETHER

this new method of grooming invitees may be off-putting, but its for the better that we are all actually working towards a common goal and we filter out annoying spammers and low quality posters

This group is 100% legit. The people spreading FUD saying that it is a PnD group are idiots that haven't read the information and guides available in the group. We are focusing on ONE coin for 6+ WEEKS and then shifting focus, many people in the group including me plan on holding even after the focus has changed because we fully believe in the future of the coin that is being shilled.

The group is very friendly and i genuinely believe that the admins just want the members to make gains. The focus coin was chosen by voting in the group, meaning that admins/higher ups could not get in early before the average members.

So yeah, if you want to make some serious gains and are not a pajeet, join us.

So far i'm so happy to work with this team. Let's keep up the good work with our determined and good willed group.
(not gonna lie i'm a bit happy about closing the doors)

Insider here. If you're serious about wanting to join a coordinated shill group where truly all users benefit of each others teamwork and shilling, then you definitely want to look into this. We've gotten a lot of great feedback saying that our team is the best one they come across, because in our scenario no one gets fucked. Everyone benefit. It's a win win.

To anyone looking to join, I would definitely recommend joining the group and reading around before dismissing it entirely.

I have 3x'd my gains in less than a week, and it's only looking up from here.

If you are worried about getting dumped on, I recommend that you read all of the channels and pinned texts, as it will explain what our real goal is as opposed to the fudding that occurs on this board.

The community is friendly and the mods and admins do not power trip. My overall experience has been positive so far.

An honest group promoting hidden gems.
Consider us corporate activists.
No DUMP and everyone wins.
If you have skills and you value your money and your time join us

sorry bizraelis this place is truly fucked now. this is only the beginning. time to find a new home

Meme Master here,

If you need high quality image-fodder to shill around you'll probably see my application.

Thank you for your submission. You will hear more soon. Form will be open for a little while longer.

Hope to hear back from you guys soon

I've been a part of this group for a little while now, and I can definitely recommend joining, or at least giving it a shot. We're more than just a shill group though. Yes the gains are good and the coin is great (I truly believe in the projects we shill) but we're also a community for discussing coins and market-trends. I''ve really enjoyed having a group of crypto enthusiasts I can talk to and share knowledge with where the conversation often revolves around the tech of the coin and not as much the gains (though they are a part of it as well).
I can honestly say that I've enjoyed spending my time talking to the members of the group and I also 100% believe in the way this project is heading. Trust me, go apply and check out the Discord if you get the chance. You won't regret it

This thread REEKS of /shill/ pajeets desperately trying to meet their daily shillpoint quota

When you cannot attack an idea except through lies and manipulation, then it is fundamentally sound. That’s the reality which makes this server so promising, and indeed so functional.

That’s the reality - that we are not a pump and dump group, but rather, as is so often said, a shill and chill group. If you are confused as to the difference think of the latter as constituting a lack of coordination of sorts, except that coordination which emerges naturally from the commeraderie amongst the members.

In that sense the server is very much like crypto itself was meant to be: decentralised. All decisions are made by the members, not a select few mods - including the selection of the coin which we focus our efforts on periodically. No one is forced to purchase the coin, and there is no coercion applied when it comes to its selling. No decision is made without community input, and no decisions made by the server’s moderators are intended to benefit anyone other than its members, and indeed the greater crypto currency community at large.

And so if you come into this server expecting arbitrary deadlines, whether it be a 2pm collective purchase of a shitcoin or its dump, prepare to be disappointed. That is not who we are. There is only one deadline, and each member of the server works towards it, and it is hardly an arbitrary goal. Success for all our members, and all those too who do not join our server.

Oh look, its a pump and dump group that promises it isnt a pump and dump group.

Nice try. Probably even normies trying this lol.

gtfo

I've been in this group for about a week and it's amazing so far... At first I was very sceptical that this is just another pump and dump group so I only invested about $150. Turns out I was very wrong. It's a shill group of people with one common goal: Earn money. I should have put more money into the coin we shilled.

I'm in this group. I can confirm OP's message. The group is run by people who are knowledgeable on this kind of market, not to mention actually decent people who are not cucktarded pajeets or Jews trying to siphon your money. There is no PnD, there is no scamming, there is no vaporware.

I'm new to this whole Veeky Forumsness and I have been asking dumb questions left and right. But all I get is patient and wholesome explanations for the entire thing. So these guys are sitting on a gold mine and not letting it go to their heads. A very big deal in my opinion.

From my short time here in Veeky Forums, I can definitely tell the big difference between this group and some other, unsavoury gentlemen. Considering the fact that a great many people can make huge gains together without leaving anyone behind, it kinda makes me wonder why there ARE PnD and scamming groups to begin with. Has no one thought of winning together in their frantic schemes to win over others? Well, these guys have and I'm feeling pretty damn lucky to be part of the band from relatively early on. It's still early, guys. Hop on the wagon, this is not a drill.

nice samefag dude

Damn anons

I actually had joined the group early on but didn't invest early because I didn't trust, afraid it would be a PnD. And then I got kicked out because I didn't shill enough (too busy with RL stuff and following my investments).

Now I won't be able to get back in because I'm pretty much useless when it comes to skills except for shilling.