LaLa World ICO - Dont miss out

Hello, user.

It's time to remind you that you have almost run out of time to sign up for the Lala World ICO.

And they have just announced partnership with Ethos.

Ethos, previously BitQuence, is a very solid project with very big plans, who have had lots of success with their previous ICO.

>1-click portfolio diversification
>universal wallet
>staking
>traditional investments
>perfectly solid team

They are releasing their wallet in Q1. So get ready for massive boost. And moreso with their fiat gateway in Q3 (the alleged Coinbase killer).

blog.lalaworld.io/lala-world-ethos-partner-together/

Lala world will support the wallet idea. And will undoubtedly launch both projects straight to mars.

So yeah, dont miss out.
Oh, and heres the link - with obligatory referral tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/eCN0NEpBoC0PU1v

Because I'm not doing this just for the good of my heart. I want your %s. In return you can have a good feeling that I actually believe in this - and arent just shilling pajeet (5%to both parties, so use at least SOMEONEs code to get 5%).

Always DYOR.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4960784
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Team of literal pajeets

You can't be this naive.

Do you know when tokens will hit exchanges?
It looks like a solid Ico

You are not fooling anyone, Rakeesh.

Just DYOR, normie.

ICO was supposed to last until 5th of Feb, at which point they would expect to hit exchanges the 10th.

However the ICO goal is almost met. Im unsure whether it will hit the exchanges 5 days after, or if its still in Feb.

I was the first to post this ico as a fucking joke. What a total shit ico

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4960784

I'm in. Lets go everybody!

I'm in with 1 ETH, see you in the moon idiots

You should buy UFR

If you cant identify good projects without being deterred by literal memes then you wont make it in 2018.

buy UFR :)

>indian scamcoins
>memes
You must be new around here.

DELET I'M NOT DONE ACCUMULATING! THEY ONLY HAVE 25M TOKEN LEFT AND WE WILL RUN OUT OF TOKEN BY THE WEEKEND!
DELET NOW!

Nice VPN faggot

You literally just have to DYOR.
Not gonna do it for you - anymore than I already have.
gtfo

Yo fellow Nigger, Generating GAS is our duty

oh im dead. you just killed me 5 am

You need to be an accredited investor for this?

Fucking unreal.

I can buy some for you if you send me ETH.