ICX End of January Price Prediction?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7plsps/heres_whats_going_on_in_south_korea_concerning/?utm_source=reddit-android
ytn.co.kr/_ln/0101_201801111615246051
news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=018&aid=0004009939
twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/951428854085689344
ccn.com/south-korean-ministry-of-finance-does-not-support-cryptocurrency-trading-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgaAovoV_Dk
discordapp.com/invite/dT58RSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5 dollar

5000 dollars

15-20

Drops down to 2 once korea bans cryptos

Still 30+ dollars.The korean whitehouse has just come out and said they are not banning crypto and its just some rogue idiot saying it.This is simply a shady korean trying to drop crypto prices to make his rich friends richer.

6-8 dollars at least

Probably beneath 5₹

10-15 dollars if the FUD stops

so you're thinking ICX will go back to its normal resting level of about 11.50 and then sit there and do nothing for the next 20 days?
Are you retarded?

Anyways it'll be 20-30 EOM

Lmfao ICX Solves nothing. This trash will be back down to 2 bucks where it belongs. The heavy tanking shows there is almost no support for this trash coin, only delusional bag holders.

Apparently the Ministry of Justice has just convinced the other ministries to do a blanket ban on crypto exchanges in an emergency meeting.

Fuck.

I can walk away right now and be 4x off this coin

grats on having brain damage though. "trash coin"

What does ICX do differently? Of course you don't know shit. Sit down.

made up story unless you provide a source

"what does it do differently"

It's literally a platform people will begin to launch ICOs and DAAPs off of

Think Etherium but better you imbicile

but securities fraud is ETH's killer app
why would a non-first mover even have a chance, moreso with coming ETH updates

We fucked, im selling

They have a team of over 300 going out into communities and getting partnerships with people to implement their technology into real life situations. People like security contractors, hospitals, universities, and government workers are all already using the ICON platform in their workplace.

Theres literally shitcoins in the top 20 that have teams of 10 or less. ICON has over 600 employees, ties to the government of south korea, the Coinone exchange, and Samsung.

Not to mention the CEO is a chad alpha and an amazing speaker, who is holding an annual summit at the end of this month to discuss the future of the project, in the tallest skyscraper in korea nonetheless.

But yeah, it's a shitcoin.

Read Korean news using google translate, literally that easy.

They are not banning cryptos and the whole government does not share justice ministry opinion about crypto.

Literal FUD and all the weak hands fell for it.
I accumulated some selling at the top and buying the dip.
End of January 20$ usd
Before the end of q1 coinone will announce ICX pairing with korean fiat.
Easy 100$ eoy.
>founder of ICX is the ceo of daily intelligence
>the same parent company that owns coinone owns ICX
>the same company that has millions in contracts with Samsung (who is one of the companies pulling the strings of Korea as shown in recent political scandals)
>Chin Dae-je appointed chairman of Korean blockchain association
For those brainlets who don’t know who he is, well he was minister of information and communication and ex president of digital media for Samsung.

This is probably last time I give my advice on Veeky Forums as it’s a lot of effort typing this shit.

we will see, might reach 15 dollars before the mainnet and then have a bullrun to 20 but i doubt it will reach 30 by EOM

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7plsps/heres_whats_going_on_in_south_korea_concerning/?utm_source=reddit-android

Check down in the comments, another korean speaker has confirmed. The ministries are now in agreement.

Good entry point for ICX in sats?

Dude they just made an announcement 2 hours ago that they are NOT in agreement.

Shut the fuck up man

>post about SK and crypto situation
>all the comments are about trump, russia and net neutrality
the absolute state of reddit

really? where can i find it?

The Minister literally just said they are NOW in agreement.
Read the fucking comments dumbass.
The op of that thread even admits it: 「The minister stated they are now in agreement to ban exchanges」.

6k ish

Better sell now dumbass.

Thanks brainlet just bought 100k because of these comments

nice source, a comments section.

I'll hold.

>5h ago

>ytn.co.kr/_ln/0101_201801111615246051

>3h ago

nice FUD

No prob, don't buy into it. I will be sending my shit to binance to sell at the first sign of a drop while you shit the bed in the morning when you see it at 80cents.

theyre gonna announce partnerships which are probably ICOs of existing, established korean giants (dapps) and a new roadmap

$25-$40

You also left out the last comment on that chain.

2/10 FUD attempt.

Shit sold 100k

so what the fuck is going on? i can't understand shit on ytn and nader

Dapps are gay and icos are being banned everywhere all the time. Think anybody will use this shit in slovenia to launch their $5000 startup? No.

Also dapps are gay.

It's just a FUD. You will know for sure in 9 days on the 20th

Thank you user just sold 100k

That quote from months ago has nothing to do with the new agreement.
Don't worry, I will buy your bags when you sell at 3.00.

if any of u autists care to look into FUD, here u go

if you sell u are literally retarded and dont deserve money anyway... you are clearly new and have no forearms

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=018&aid=0004009939

english interpretation for u retards

twitter.com/iamjosephyoung/status/951428854085689344

Don't believe me.

i dgaf what the price is im holding all 1500 of these suckers until this is a brand name up with btc eth neo and xmr

this is old news, ministry of finance called this guy out and said he acted without talking to anyody, and that nobody in government agrees with him

also,

ccn.com/south-korean-ministry-of-finance-does-not-support-cryptocurrency-trading-ban/

Great thread...

Price is still falling though, nearing my entry point

$20-30

I'm agreeing with you bud. Just pointing out that the guy before me conveniently left out the last comment haha.

I've been accumulating since $2.

Why would he say there is no dispute, if nobody had called him out yet?
Is your IQ the same as your age?

Hope he bought the dip. He's about lose to his job

look, if you're not going to stay updated with the flow of news for this currency, why do you think you're right?

you're spooked because of an article posted 14 hours ago that was debunked 4 hours ago

Its simple, people like you shouldn't be invested in cryptocurrencies. You are the dumb money ruining the markets. Please just go back to your min wage job and buy bonds or something.

There is dispute, and people called him out, as is evidenced by people calling him out.
Why he said before there was no dispute we don't know, but there is clearly a dispute now, as is evidenced by the call out

holy shit. what a rollecoaster. So basically the minister of JUSTice is working on a bill to ban crypto but other government entities in the "crypto task force" like the minister of finance disagree?

I'm pretty sure he's spreading FUD for cbeap ICXs

Anyhow I'm trying to accumulate while it still last

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK I SHOULD HAVE SOLD AT 12 BUCKS DAMMIT AND BOUGHT AT THE DIP
AAAAAAAHHHHH

16 dollars soon
Same

>when you lost money trading cypto and decide to ban it all

Or the fucker just wants to buy ICX cheap

>he can't foresee the future
kek serves you right beta faggot
t. sold at 0.0008685 and bought back at 0.0005766

Lmao, you definitely hold a total of 10 ICX.

Based phoneposter

0.01$

not joking, exit this shillcoin while you can

nice, just exited 100k

I live in japan, we don't own computers here lol.

are you posting from a flip phone?

I wish. Have 2 galaxies and a company iphone. Our flip phones are top fucking quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgaAovoV_Dk

Holy shit I'm fomo'ing

HUGE

HOLy SHIT ITS HAPPENINg HOLY FUCK

wow this made me cringe. I can see how beta fucks get scammed by this kind of thing now. I almost feel bad for you

Friends, BIG T here

we’ve been in this industry for decades. The knowledge that we release to our customers is to protect you from yourself and to look into the big picture. The big picture is ICON (ICX). Ok? Now, go on-to Binance, and buy as much ICX as you can. Remember, buy all that you can below 100$. We have a tremendous opportunity to make a large amount of money. Ok, Bitcoin is at an all time high? Alright, who cares? Who the fuck cares? Buy ICX. I told you niggas it’s going to have an update that will double, or even triple it’s value. And you gonna doubt me? What, you don’t believe me? Fuck outta here nigga. How dare you doubt me? You think you can short ICX on me after I told you it’ll moon? You think I snort coke off of the dick of thai ladyboys just to get my rocks off? Fuck no. All I do is read white papers so your punk ass can get money. Why? Becuase I AM the master shill. I am THAT nigga. I am the master of crypto-currency. Be fearful when you see Smug Pepes and be greedy when you see Pink Wojacks

who ever sells is a fucking autistic piece of shit who dont deserve many...
always when Veeky Forums FUDs the shit out of a coin buy 100 more, see what happened to VEN?

Everyone go like this.

Its important.

Lul why are the Baltic States a part of Russia in this map

25-30

Im thinking of really selling my icx since if korea bans cryptos this fucking crashes to like zero lmfao.

You have no idea of what you are talking about. ICX network will be used independently if exchanges keeps functioning. ¿Do you think that the value of the token is only bound to local exchanges? If that is your opinion about ICX, better sell now and go for another project.

FUD DETECTED

It doesnt say that int he korean caption.

hellooOOOOooooOOOOoooo

Hello Master.

Lol Korea's govt is in on this, everything that happened recently was on purpose maybe short of CNBC

u are all autistic and randoms if you think that ICON will huge drop until the end of january.

tfw have a huge short position on this.

see you guys at $2

$6

Ad hominem.

I agree.

All this does is garner more attention to korea.
More attention to korea = more attention to ICON = higher price of ICON.
= moon.

-20% most likely, go safe route and pump&dump, never take risks again. Easy 50%+ profit every time

discordapp.com/invite/dT58RSQ

Banned, kek.

>snort coke off of the dick of thai ladyboys
Fuckin' classic.

>tfw you will never suck a feminine penis