Where is the money going?

Did everything on Binance just slide red for the past hour for a fucking BNB moon? Is it something else, what's going on here? Where is the money going?

probably took profits for BZC

Going back into fiat and Tether

Tron guy attractive?

I knew I should have listened to that stupid shill bot. I gonna fucking kill him/it!

i would expect binance to manipulate the price of BNB.
Investing in it would be very risky as they control the entire supply.

What, dey all rook da same to you?

Total mcal is the combined amount of the latest price paid x circulation supply of each coin. It's impossible to estimate the money gone into crypto but it's nowhere near to the total market cap we are seeing right now. The money never came in and now the market is realizing. Get out of the hype coins and all the top 20 coins except eth

You think the Korea FUD is going to be working it's magic for a bit then? Americans are have been waking up for over an hour now at least.

It was a mini panic due to rumors (which have since been proven false) that the South Korean government was going to ban crypto trading.

Does BNB have any hypothetical use value besides being the official house plastic game token?

Disclosure - Im one third in BNB

Little late to sell, I think this may be the bottom for decent shitcoins at least. It's just when I notice everything sliding (usually too late!), I look around to all the trading pairs to see where the goldfish are diverting their attention. BTC is stabilizing a bit, but BNB is getting a run. Didn't think people cared so much about that one.

Who knows how far this could go desu.

BNB is up because of coin burn 3 days from now

Yeah, but that was several hours ago, and the recovery was already underway. Second wave people finding out and losing their cool maybe?

What would happen if Sergey and Vitalik teamed up?

Is that burn something Id want to hold through, or sell before it happens. Is it automatic value increase when supply constricts?

Who do you think "Satoshi Nakamoto" really is?

If a central bank announces it intends to burn money, do you get inflation or deflation? It's not that complicated

I'd just hold a decent amount so that the price of BNB goes up over time as you trade, and you basically get discount trades indefinitely without having to buy more. It's a useful token on Binance, pretty resistant to crashes, but there are more profitable things to trade.

Not late. Overvalued hype coins with no product or usecase might stabilize or even go up, but we're getting closer to real world implementation and that's when the market starts to slowly but surely value coins by their utility. I wouldn't call it the bubble popping, but I expect some people see it that way. Get into substance.

Like I said, my shitcoins found their bottom for the most part so far. Holding Req, Link, Xlm, Fun, Icx, Eng. Not selling low, willing to wait a few weeks to a few months for them to go back up. One I would even wait years (you know which one).

I got you! Thought you were talking about actual absolute trash shitcoins. Yeah APIs will be one of the major things in economy as whole in 2018