What did you buy from crypto gains?

What have you bought
/done with your crypto gains? I'm really frugal and autistic about spending money but I finally bought some things after I 10x my initial investment. List what you have bought/done with crypto.

>built a 4k gaming pc that was around 3k usd.
>Herman miller aeron chair.
>vidya games.
>pic related.
>big manga collections

Here's the link to the website where I got the doll if anyone is interested. I'm only 19, and have a 165k Usd networth with no debts, what are some things Should do? I see a lot of people talk about traveling here, is traveling a meme?

sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/163cm-5ft4-fat-butt-sex-doll-with-big-curves-shakira

nothing, it all went into taxes, had to cash out 90% just to cover the cost due to the price dropping

Gun parts, ammo, gun safe, silver, vanguard index funds.

where do you live? Arstotzka ?

Does the doll come with doll head 193?

Pajeet, where do you live, mah man?

I have 6x more than my initial money and i going to orlando next week

THICCCCCCCC

>silver.

BAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAGTAAAAAAA

Germany
I though I finally had enough to escape, then the letter came

usually when i go to hong kong in Tijuana i just fuck 1 prostitute at a time to be frugal. This time I got 2. Highly recommended.

Glory to Arstotzka

You can choose any head you want. You could even buy 2 heads and swap them out.

people don't actually find obese sex dolls appealing do they? this is all a big meme to pick fun at fat acceptance?

I'm planning to cash about $5,000 around memorial day to do a backpacking trip in the PNW with my close friend from scouts and following that I'll be going to Okinawa for two weeks to train at our hombu dojo. I've got all the possessions that I want for now. If my portfolio passes one million I'll probably buy a caterham kit car and open up an index fund at vanguard.

She's not obese, she has a really thin waist actually. I really haven't seen actual fat sexdolls before. I'm sure some company must make them, though.

That doll is 48.5 kg, lol. I bet you don't really even own that doll or else you would know what a nightmare a doll that heavy is

Post real pics of it since you own it, lol

Brah. You don't know what you're missing out on if you haven't fucked a thicc bih. And I don't mean floppy lumps of fat, I mean firm and soft. This is a lay you won't forget. Doggy style hammering your rod into her vag or ass jesus christ even thinking about it makes me sweaty again.

I haven't bought anything yet. Started buying in June.

All I want is a top-tier gaming PC and a Gliga III violin. Hopefully with enough left over to buy some lessons.

Of course, I can now afford all of this but I feel like cashing out for these immediate material possessions is stupid when I am in a position to establish financial security for life.

How weak are you? And it gives the doll a more realistic feeling. I wouldn't want a 30pound doll that feels as light as a feather as im fucking it. It's perfect height/weight for me.

Yes user, only start to buy expensive material items once you, have no debts, and it's a very small percentage of your networth.

>How weak are you? And it gives the doll a more realistic feeling. I wouldn't want a 30pound doll that feels as light as a feather as im fucking it. It's perfect height/weight for me

Bullshit, you have no idea what you are talking about. You never bought that doll, it's obvious. Post a time stamped photo of it

>and have a 165k Usd networth
that's not really much tbf. One real apartment is worth like 500k.

I'm 10% in precious metals, don't see how that's a bad move.

How does the doll stand up? Isn’t it just rubber?

25% + Soli?

Stop man, I'm trying to trade here

Has cleaning out your doll driven you insane yet, OP?

At 19? With no debts? Hes better off than 99% of other people his age

Just think about that firm booty you're pushing against man. And everytime you hit it with your pelvis you can thrust deeper because the softness gives way instead of hitting some skelly bone.
And dem jugs. THICC IS LOVE!

sure but he still has to find a job or cont. to make such profits

OP is so pathetic that he's lying about buying a sex doll, lol. He has no idea what a having a 48kg sex doll really means. It's not the same as a 48 kg woman you idiot.

Post photos of this supposed sex doll you own, it's not very difficult

no doubt but i think his point is that he shouldn't be spending his money on items when that could be used to grow his folio

Enough about the doll Veeky Forumstards

I got enough money from crypto to do a world trip 1-2 years. Might keep trading and then build a off-grid home for myself or convert a van into a living space

Holy fuck. You were taxed BEFORE cashing ??? Not on your capital gains ?

ffs i wasnt going to get a hooker today and then you came along

>actually buying goods with money
>not hoarding it forever so that it can keep growing

Listen to your dick man, it knows was gud.

It doesn't stand up.

Did you pay taxes or are you a criminal scum?

I would fuck that sex doll everyday , It'd be like that fucking Lucy Lui bot episode of Futurama.

Post a timestamped photo of your doll and prove me wrong, what's so hard about that?

I don't cum inside the doll, I useally pull out and cum on the ass, face, or tits.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

You don't own that doll so stop bullshitting, you aren't fooling me. Otherwise post a timestamped no photo of it and prove me wrong. What's so hard about that?

OP make me look like a fool by posting a timestamped photo of this supposed doll you bought. Why won't you do it?

Nice larp

mercedes benz
new apartment
new computer
VR
trip to new york
expensive clothing
depression

OP I have owned a 48.5kg doll before and am by no means weak. The fact that you think a doll of that weight is no big deal proves to me you don't own it.

Btw, $165k is nothing, you are a poorfag

Are you autistic?

Unironically this ^

1.5 million is nothing, my parents have around a 5.7 million USD networth.

went on a trip for 3 months
moved out of parent's basement
bought a used car

looking at buying a property now, it gets harder as my budget keeps getting bigger, might buy a condo in a mountain town for winter and a summer place by the water

that user is probably in his 20's and your parents are probably in their 70's

>1.5 million is nothing, my parents have around a 5.7 million USD networth

I am only a little older than you OP, the difference is you obviously think you are rich now with $165k when it's actually nothing.

I don't give a shit about your parents net worth.

Btw where's the photo of the sex doll you bought?

>It doesn't stand up.

Teach me user. I stayed up last night informing myself. All I want to know is what you use to buy etc. I've found a site within the UK and then I need a wallet right?

They're in their 50s

you want to build a pc or buy cyrpto?

in the same boat as him, want to buy crypto

Can confirm

t. Thicc gf

Buy crypto. Veeky Forums oldfag, left for awhile, went to /pol/ now Veeky Forums newfag. I'm not dumb, I have my eye on a few coins but coinbase turns me off with being in the UK. I just want to know what anons use to buy trade, wallet etc

you from the UK too?

not many exchanges trade based on £, you need to set up a bank account and put some euros in it, then send the euros to an exchange like coinbase/gdax or kraken

once you get the crypto for the fiat you can do what you want trading

More crypto